剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
**To the mistakes that I made*
*被旧日的错误所困
**From the cradle*
*从摇篮
**And I won't go till I'm ready*
*我不会离开 直到我准备好
**From the cradle to the grave.*
*从摇篮到坟墓
After 20 years in the docks,
我爸已经在码头呆了二十年之久
it was time for a fresh start for my old man.
是时候翻开新的篇章了
**We're the soldiers of the Queen, my lads*
*我们是女王的士兵 小伙子们
**Who've been, my lads. Who've seen, my lads...*
*行万里路 见多识广 小伙子们
He was about to join The Royal Division of Commissionaires.
他马上就要加入皇家门卫分部
**In the fight for England's glory, lads*
*为了大英的荣耀而战斗 兄弟们
**When we've had to show them what we mean*
*必须让他们知道我们真正的实力
**And when we say we've always won...*
*我们永远不败
Oh, I do love a man in uniform.
噢 我真喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
My Wally was, first time I met him.
我的Wally就穿着制♥服♥啊 我初遇他时
Yeah, Fred was as well, as it happens.
是啊 Fred也是 真巧
What, fighting Hitler?
什么 是在打德军吗
No, he was on the run from the military police.
不是 他在躲避宪兵的追捕
Squad, halt!
全体都有 立定
Stand at ease!
稍息
Stand easy.
歇息
Present arms!
亮枪
Quick march! Up, left, left, left, left.
齐步走 起 左 左 左 左
Does the City of London know what it's letting itself in for with our lads? Blimey!
伦敦市知不知道这些伙计会给它添多少乱 天哪
Come on, drink up, everyone!
来吧 干了 大家
It's going to last all week, this leavin' do.
这要开一个星期呢 这个欢送会
Leave somethin' for my wedding, Dad! What?
给我婚礼留点儿东西吧 爸 啥
You know what your father's like -- does nothin' by halves.
你知道你爹是什么德性 做事从不半吊子
But amidst all the skimmish and skirmish,
但是在这些喝酒玩闹之中
there was one person who wasn't having a good time. Me.
有一个人玩得并不高兴 那就是我
Having made a complete lake of myself over the fabulous Miss Blondel,
我在美妙的Blondel老师面前彻底地出了洋相
I had allowed the true object of my desire to drift away.
结果是我任着我欲望的真正对象飘然离去
Yvonne Speedie.
Yvone Speedie
In her own deluded way, she had decided that Tony Gooche,
以自欺欺人的方式 她决定Tony Gooche
an apprentice butcher from the co-op, was more of a catch than me
一个超♥市♥的学徒屠夫 比我更适合当男友
an unemployed drop out pretending to his parents he was still at school.
我 无业辍学 对父母谎称自己还在上学
Dan, this is Tina and Wendy. They want to ask you something.
Dan 这是Tina和Wendy 她们想问你些事情
I know you're going to think we're mad, right,
我知道你可能会觉得我们疯了
but we met him down the market and he said that your brother...
但是我们在超♥市♥里遇到他 他说你哥哥
is David Essex. He's not, is he?
是David Essex 他不是吧 是吗
All the girls fancied David Essex
所有姑娘都爱David Essex
and it had been mentioned by a couple of my mates that I did look a bit like him.
我有些朋友也说我看着确实有点儿像他
**Jimmy Dean.*
*Jimmy Dean
My brother? Yeah, cos nobody likes him more than we do.
我哥哥吗 是啊 没人比我们更爱他了
I'd marry him in, like, ten minutes.
我愿意在十分钟内嫁给他
Yeah, but I'd kill you on your wedding day.
是 但我会在你婚礼那天杀死你的
Hey! So is he?
那 他是你哥吗
No. I promise, he definitely, definitely ain't.
不 我发誓他绝对 绝对不是
Oh, my God, he is! He is!
哦天哪 他是 他是
Eh? How d'you figure that out?
你们这是怎么算
Well, if you'd have said yeah, then we'd have known he weren't.
如果你说是 我们就知道他肯定不是你哥
So if this is a party for your dad,
那 如果这是为你♥爸♥爸办的派对
David Essex must be comin' too, yeah?
David Essex肯定也会来的 是吧
David Essex is not my brother.
David Essex不是我哥哥
Oh, my God, he's coming! He's coming!
天哪 他要来 他真的要来
Just sit down.
坐下吧
At that precise moment,
而那时
nobody knew where my actual brother, Michael, was.
没人知道我真正的哥哥Michael在哪里
Worse still, neither did he,
更糟糕的是 连他自己也不知道
having decided that tonight he was going to be the first in the Baker family to try LSD.
因为他决定今晚他要做Baker家第一个试迷幻药的
Lackey. That's you now. No.
跟班儿 该你了 不
Hey, you're going to be a right toady,
嘿 你要变成一个马屁精喽
you'll have to be, Spuddy boy.
你必须得变啊 Spud弟
Them city blokes'll shout
那些城里人会指使你
and you'll have to jump about all over the place. Will they?
然后你就必须得到处跑动 是吗
Give it a couple of weeks,
过几个星期
we'll see who's working for who.
我们就知道到底谁为谁工作了
Everything goes through me, don't it?
所有事儿都得经过我 不是吗
All the people in and out,
全部人 进来的 出去的
all the parcels, all the mail.
全部快递 全部邮件
There's plenty room for scope, don't you worry about that.
商机可多着了 你们不用担心
Spud! It's your boy on the phone.
Spud 你儿子来的电♥话♥
Danny! Go and tell your bleeding brother to get down here! Go!
Danny 去告诉你那傻♥逼♥哥哥快到这儿来 去
Let us talk to him after you!
你说完之后 让我们跟他说说吧
Hello. Danny?
喂 Danny
Hey, I'm in this fantastic place, mate. But it's too big.
嘿 我在一个特棒的地方 不过这儿太大了
I don't know if I'm going to be able to find me way out.
我不知道我能不能找到出去的路
What shall I tell Dad?
我该怎么跟爸交代啊
Tell him...
你就跟他说
It's all too beautiful!
这儿实在太美了
Wow. You should see this.
喔 你真应该见见这个
Wow, it's like a moving space... Yeah, all right, David.
哇 这像是个不断变幻的空间 行 好吧 David
If you're stuck in a recording studio,
如果你是困在录音棚里出不来
there's nothing I can do, is there?
我也没法帮你什么 是吧
OK, there's some people dyin' to meet you.
好吧 这儿有几个人想见你想得要死
OK, bye, David.
行 拜拜 David
Come on, hurry up.
拜托 快点儿
I've got a call to make. What you doing in there?
我得打个电♥话♥ 你在里面干嘛呢
He's just a bit busy to make it down here tonight.
他就是有点忙 今晚没法到这儿来
But, erm, now that you know, can you keep it to yourself,
但是 你们现在知道了 能不能别告诉别人
do me a favor?
就算帮我个忙
You know, my mum and dad are just fed up with it all.
你们明白 我爸妈已经受够了这些事儿
Oh, I won't breathe a word. Brilliant.
哦 我一句话也不会说的 太好了
I promise. I haven't anyone to tell.
我保证 我都没人能告诉的
How about if I was his cousin?
那如果我说我是他表兄呢
Yeah, but you're not, are ya?
但你不是啊 你是吗
And so began one of the more extraordinary episodes of my life.
我人生中的一段非凡篇章就这样开始了
One I'm ashamed to say I exploited to the full.
说起来羞愧 我充分享受了这段篇章
**Hey. Kid, rock and roll*
*嘿 小伙 来摇滚
**Rock on, ooh, my soul*
*摇滚起来 我的灵魂
Over in the City...
在城里那边
Dad was facing his first day on the straight and narrow.
爸爸迎来了他规规矩矩上班的第一天
Do they work this hard all the time?
他们一直这么兢兢业业吗
Yes. What for?
是的 为了啥啊
To keep the company's profits at a maximum!
为了保持公♥司♥的利益处于最大值
What for?
那又是为啥
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
This is our new man on the front desk,
这是我们负责前台的新人
Lance Corporal William Young.
准下士 William Young
Mr Carter, this is... Fred.
Carter先生 这是 Fred
Or Spud, don't matter to me.
叫我Spud也行 我不介意
I thought you said his name was William?
我以为你刚才说他名字是William
Never mind all that -- what do you do?
都不重要 你是做什么的
Mr Carter is the office manager.
Carter先生是办公室经理
The youngest in the company's history.
公♥司♥有史以来最年轻的
You report to me.
你要向我报告
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
I read in your military record that you served in Aden?
我看你的参军记录里写你在亚丁(也门城市)服役过
Mentioned in dispatches twice.
在新闻报道中被提及两次
What do you remember about Aden from your time there?
你记得亚丁是怎么样的吗 根据你在那儿的经历
I don't remember a lot about it. I got blown up. Blown up?
我也不太记得了 我被炸伤了 炸伤吗
Yeah, right up in the air.
是啊 炸上天了都
Because my sister lives in Aden.
因为我姐姐就住在亚丁
Well, I don't think she had anything to do with it.
哦 我觉得她应该和爆♥炸♥无关
I'm sorry to monopolise you again, Bet.
我很抱歉又独占你的时间 Bet
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表