剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
It's full of expression.
充满了表现力
Yeah. I thought I was going to develop it with you, Miss?
嗯 我还以为我可以跟你一起冲洗胶片呢 老师
Danny, why do you want to do photography?
Danny 为什么你想学摄影
I just do, Miss.
我就是想学而已
Because Mr. Glover has been giving me hell
因为你退出足球队的事情
about you walking out on the football team.
Glover先生可是一直不让我好过呢
So, what's suddenly so interesting about photography?
那么 你为什么突然对摄影那么感兴趣了呢
Well, I think I might want to be
我觉得毕业以后
a photographer when I leave school.
我可能会想成为一个摄影师
I want to work in the dark room with you.
我想和你一起在暗室里工作
Ok.
好吧
Now, I don't know what you have heard,
我不管你听说的是什么传言
but I never allow any pupil in my dark room.
但我从来不会允许学生进我的暗室
So, if that's where you think this is leading,
所以 如果你以为事情会向你想的方向发展
you'd be better off going and playing football again.
那你最好还是回去踢足球吧
Do I make myself clear?
我说的够清楚了吗
Yes, Miss.
是的 老师
Perfect!
好极了
Starkers, you Scouse ponce!
Starkers 你这个利物浦皮条客
All right there, Spud, you Cockney git.
你好啊Spud 你这个伦敦饭桶
How are you, mate? You all right?
最近怎么样 伙计 你还好吗
All right, there. How are you?
你好啊 你们好
Nice ride down? Yeah, not bad.
路上还顺利吧 还行 不错
You got the gear? Yeah, bloody right we have.
你们搞到货了吗 当然 必须的啊
They were so confident, they got us beat on this one
他们太自大了 以为这次打败我们了
there was hardly any security on the gates.
门口几乎没有安排保安
Cally here just drove out with them one night.
Cally只用一个晚上就把它们全都搬光了
The same as us, they didn't even look in the back of me van.
跟我们差不多 他们连我后备箱都没看
Let's have a look. Come on.
来吧 我们来看一看
Oh, ho-ho! Nice and tasty!
噢吼吼 完美
Business as usual, eh?
一切照旧吗 嗯
What are you going to knock 'em out for, fiver a pair?
你准备多少钱卖♥♥ 五镑一双吗
Two quid, if I'm lucky.
走运的话能卖♥♥两镑吧
Two quid? That's a nice bit of leather there. Italian shoes.
两镑 这可是上好的皮料 意大利皮鞋
Nah, two quid tops.
最多两镑
We could've got six or seven a pair if they was platforms.
如果是厚底鞋的话我们每双能卖♥♥到六到七磅
If they was what? Platforms.
如果是什么 厚底鞋
That's what they're all wearing now, Spud.
就是他们现在都在穿的一种鞋子 Spud
Two quid?
两镑
How are you getting on up there?
你们那边现在怎么样了
Still trying to close you down, same as us?
还是要关掉你们的码头吗 跟我们这儿一样
Spud, I've lost count how many marches I've been on.
Spud 我都已经数不清自己参加过几次游♥行♥了
Stood under every banner there is.
站在每一个标语横幅的下面
Called three strikes in one week I have.
一周组织三次罢♥工♥
I'm telling you, it's over.
我告诉你 都结束了
Nah. No way. No chance.
不 绝不 不可能
Well, I'm not taking the money.
我不会要他们的钱的
We're the army without guns. We're the people without a land, Spud.
我们是没有枪的军队 没有国土的人♥民♥ Spud
We're dockers without a docks.
我们是没有了码头的码头工人
They'll always need docks, Starkers. Always.
他们永远都会需要码头的 Starkers 永远
How many ships come in to your wharf now, eh?
你们码头最近来了几艘船 嗯
One, two a week at most.
一星期一两艘 不能再多了
They're all going to Le Havre or Rotterdam, or Hamburg, aren't they,
他们都去了勒阿福尔 鹿特丹或者汉堡 不是吗
where it's all containerised.
那些已经集装箱化了的码头
But they got to get it here, ain't they?
但他们总归要来这儿送货的
What are they going to use? Hot air balloons?
不然他们准备怎么运输呢 用热气球吗
Nine of us there was, nine Stark brothers.
我们一共九个 Stark家兄弟九个
And I'm the last one still in.
留下来的就剩我一个人了
But, I've got to tell you, Spud, last Wednesday...
但我得告诉你 Spud 上周三
.. I ticked that box.
我打了那个勾
No! No, mate! Not you, Starkers, not you and all!
不要啊 Starkers 是谁都别是你啊
Two grand, mate, I took the money.
2000镑呢 我拿了那笔钱
You're crackers! Am I?
你真是疯了 我疯吗
You grab their money now, Spud, me old mate.
老朋友 劝你一句 现在就把钱拿了 Spud
Cos the minute they discover they've got us running scared,
他们一旦发现我们开始害怕了
instead of that money going up, it'll start going down.
价格就不会涨了 只会跌
My dreams of Miss Blondel and the dark room had turned to ashes.
我和Blondel小姐进暗房♥的梦想彻底完蛋
So, too, had my chance of playing in the Black Cup Final,
而我参加布莱克杯决赛的机会也没了
the biggest game in the school's history.
这是学校有史以来最重大的比赛
Dan, he played Harrison up front in training.
Dan 训练的时候Harrison打前锋
Lenny's put him through. He's gone round the goalie, open goal,
Lenny传球给他 他绕过守门员 对着空门
tripped over his own two feet, and hit his head on the goal post.
被自己的脚绊倒 一头撞到门柱上
On the goalpost. Glover's gone mad.
门柱上啊 Glover气炸了
Told him to train with the reserves. We've got no reserves.
让他去跟预备队一起训练 我们没有预备队
And he told him he couldn't shower after. Why?
而且不让他在赛后洗澡 为什么
He didn't want to waste any hot water on him.
他不想在他身上浪费热水
What? Glover? Yeah.
Glover吗 对啊
Baker!
Baker
You two! Make yourself scarce!
你们两个 从我眼前消失
I think it's time we had a word. Don't you?
我们该好好谈谈了 你觉得呢
I understand there are distractions
我理解作为一个顶级的年轻运动员
for a young player at the very top of his game.
生活中有很多让你分心的事
Believe it or not, I was 15 myself once,
不管你信不信 我也有过15岁的时候
playing for the school team.
那时也在校队踢球
I remember getting my head turned by nesting.
我记得当时我像雄鸟一样沉迷于筑巢
Nesting?
筑巢
Eventually, I came to realise I had certain responsibilities
最终我意识到自己是有责任的
beyond gathering eggs from reed warblers, wagtails and egrets,
除了吸引莺莺燕燕给我下蛋之外的责任
no matter how exciting the thrill of the chase.
求偶游戏再好玩 责任都在
Look, we all have different boxes in our lives.
我们的人生中都有不同的盒子
There's our football box, very important.
有我们的足球盒子 非常重要
I had my nesting box. You've got your photography box.
我有筑巢盒子 你有摄影盒子
And, I dare say before too long,
虽然现在说还太早
you'll have your girlfriend's box.
你以后会有女友盒子
Do you see what I'm saying?
你懂我在说什么吗
Er, yeah, yes, sir.
额 是 懂了 教练
The hard part is managing your boxes.
难的是如何管理你的盒子们
That's where I come in.
这就到我上场的时候了
Cos I'm the best manager there is.
因为我是最好的管理者
So, my photography class with Miss Blondel?
所以 我可以在踢足球的同时
I can do that and still play football?
继续上Blondel小姐的摄影课吗
No! Not a chance!
不可以 想都别想
I want you to take your photography, put it in its box,
我要你拿着你的摄影 放在它的盒子里
put chains round that box,
把盒子绑上铁链
set fire to it, and throw it into the canal.
一把火烧了 然后扔进河里
Until we win the Black Cup,
在我们赢得布莱克杯之前
I don't want to see you within 100 miles of a camera.
你周身百里之内都不准有相机
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Yeah, sir.
是 教练
And that is strong management.
这就是强大的管理
**Vicious*
*狠毒
**You hit me with a flower*
*你把一朵花砸在我身上
Your sister said that Paul and Paulette's wedding cost 1,100 quid.
你姐姐说Paul和Paulette的婚礼花了1100镑
If we're sensible, I think
如果我们支出得当
we could do Sharon's for about a grand.
Sharon的婚礼花销能在一千镑左右
Now, I've got 400 upstairs
我楼上还有400双鞋
behind the wardrobe at the minute. Is that all?
在衣柜后面没卖♥♥掉 就那点了吗
The fiddles are drying up, Bet.
薅羊毛的机会越来越少了啊Bet
Everything's changing, nothing I can do about it.
这世道在变 我也没办法
By the way, what the fuckin' hell are platform shoes?
话说厚底鞋是他妈什么鬼
Fred, she's getting married in September!
Fred 她9月就要结婚了
All right. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
我知道 时间不多了
The conflict between the Greeks and Turks in Cyprus remains unresolved.
希腊和土耳其在塞浦路斯的冲突仍然没有解决
Two bob, and they still haven't told us who's won.
花了两先令 他们还不告诉我们到底谁赢了
So, what's that?
我来算算
May, June, July, August. 50 quid a week out of me wages.
五月 六月 七月 八月 每周我从工资里拿出50镑
400 upstairs.
楼上400双鞋
I reckon we'll get it up to a grand by September, somehow.
我觉得我们可以在9月前存满一千镑的 应该行
You do remember, don't you,
你应该没忘吧
that Paulette's Paul only had his mum and his aunt there. Mm?
Paulette的婆家只有Paul的妈妈和阿姨到场 嗯
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表