剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
What were you thinking?
你当时想啥呢
I don't know. He came over, he said
我不知道 他走过来 然后说
"I'd like to this special thing, I hope you'll all join in."
"我想有个特别节目 希望你们都能来参与"
I thought that's what he meant!
我以为这就是他的意思呢
Come on, Trev. You can do it. Be careful!
上吧 Trev 你能行的 小心点
This ain't happening. Hurry up!
这不是真的 快点
Go on, Coxy!
继续爬 Coxy
It had been a sobering night all round,
那晚注定是个不醉之夜
and we'd all learned a few lessons --
而且我们每个人都学到了一些东西
Mum, me... and poor old Trevor Cox.
妈妈 我 还有可怜的Trevor Cox
I'm going to kill you, Churcher!
我要杀了你 Churcher
I've found it!
我找到了
See you later, Trev!
再见啦 Trev
You got it all out your system, then?
你现在不对那些事儿那么痴迷了 是么
What? All that dream world?
什么 那些梦想世界什么的
I suppose so. Hmm.
我觉得是吧 嗯
Saying that, I wouldn't mind another do like tonight, girl.
说到这个 我其实不介意再来一个这样的晚上 姑娘
No, straight. I made some lovely connections there.
没开玩笑 真的 我在那建立了不少不错的人脉
Connections? Yeah.
人脉 没错
I think I'll earn a few quid out of that mob there tonight.
我觉得我能从今晚那帮人身上挣点钱
Shoes, handbags, Port.
鞋子 手包 波特酒
Here, turns out that ginger fella own half share in a caff,
那个姜黄色头发的家伙有一家餐馆的一半股份
so we'll be rid of all that haddock by the weekend.
所以我们这周末之前就能处理掉所有的黑线鳕
Are you serious?
真的么
You were right, you know.
你是对的 你知道么
It's good to meet new people.
认识点新朋友确实不错
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表