剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
yeah
是啊
I owe 100 quid.
我欠了100磅
100 quid! You owe Joey Churcher 100 quid?
100磅 你欠Joey Churcher100磅
Stewart Sams only owed him a tenner.
Stewart Sams也才欠他10磅
Yeah? So? When was last time you saw Stewart Sams?
我知道 所以呢 你上次见到Stewart Sams是什么时候
His family's moved to Ramsgate.
他家搬去拉姆斯盖特了
Yes, but ask yourself WHY they moved to Ramsgate?
没错 但你知道他们为什么搬去拉姆斯盖特吗
Eh? Did they even MOVE to Ramsgate?
他们真的搬去拉姆斯盖特了吗
No.
不会吧
You're not saying he killed all Stewart Sams' family for a tenner?
你不是说他就为了10磅杀了Stewart Sams全家吧
I'm not saying nothing, mate,
我可什么都没说 哥们
you're the one that owes him 100 quid.
你才是欠他100磅的那个人
Now shut up and leave me alone, will ya?
现在闭嘴别打扰我 行不
Oi, listen...
喂 听我说
If you do that again, I'm going to fuckin'...
你再敢这么做 我就他妈
Get off! Get off!
走开 你走开
Stop! What's the matter with you?
住手 你有病吧
I just wanted to know what you were listening to.
我只是想知道你在听什么
New Deep Purple LP.
深紫乐队的新唱片
Deep Purple? Where'd you get that?
深紫乐队 你从哪弄来的
Eddie Gregory taped it for me. Only cost me a quid.
Eddie Gregory帮我录的 只花了我1磅
Here, I reckon you're going to have to start sellin' some of them soon
这儿 我猜你很快就要开始卖♥♥这些唱片了
if you're going to get yourself out of this one.
如果你想尽快脱身的话
What?! Not me records! I can't!
什么 不能动我唱片啊 我做不到
Come on, Fred, that's enough, ain't it?
拜托 Fred 还不够吗
What are you talking about?! These are Polaroids.
你说什么呢 这些可是宝丽来偏光太阳镜
Two quid a pair for these!
一副要2磅呢
Haemorrhoids.
痔疮
Oi! Stop that.
嘿 给我停下
Fucking hell, Norman!
去你的 Norman
Old Norman was one of the chaps.
老Norman是那类
Don't do that to us!
别这么对我们
Totally in the swim.
完全懂行的人
No, no, straight, stop it, there's no point.
不不 说真的 停下 没必要了
Why, it's only a bit of Fat Man, Norm.
为什么 就使点"胖墩计"啊 Norm
You're part of the old firm, we'll sort you out no problem.
你也是老团体的一员 你也有份的 放心
New lot are onto it. Jackie Tarbard got stopped the other day
那伙新人在查了 前些天Jackie Tarbard被发现了
trying to nick a load of football shirts.
他当时准备偷一堆足球衫
How?
怎么回事
You can't put your hands on a dock worker,
你不能抓码头工啊
we'll all walk out.
我们都会罢♥工♥的
You can if you stop a bloke who looks like he weighs 40 stone,
当然能 如果你抓住一个看上去重250千克的家伙
then you strip him down and find out he don't weight ten.
结果扒光他发现都不够6♥4♥千克的时候
What, so no more Fat Man?
什么 不能再使"胖墩计"啦
This is bollocks. They're taking away our livelihood.
这都是胡扯 他们是要夺走我们的谋生之道
The only thing I'm earning at the moment is me wages!
我现在的收入就只有我的工资
Listen, as soon as it goes up to two grand, mate, I'm takin' it.
听着 要是报价超过2000磅 我就接受走人了
What have I told you? Don't take their bribes.
我怎么跟你们说的 别接受他们的贿赂
If none of us take their money, they can't close the docks down.
如果我们不拿他们的钱 他们就不会关掉码头
Your Alfie took it.
你老兄Alfie拿了
Yeah, but what's he got now? About 50 quid.
是 但他现在还剩多少 就50磅左右了
Don't you think he regrets it every single day.
你不觉得他每天都在后悔吗
He got a grand, he never even bought himself a new car.
他拿了1000磅 但甚至都没给自己买♥♥辆新车
It's blood money.
这是血汗钱
Well, if you can't take a few fucking steps,
如果你这几步路都他妈不愿意走
you wouldn't be able to run my business, so...
你也别想接手我的生意了
Yeah, and you.
对 你也是
What's up, Kath?
怎么了 Kath
Another bleedin' buyer's dropped out,
又一个天杀的买♥♥家退出了
they're all talk, all of them.
他们光嘴上说说 都一个样
Did they find out you were taking them Scotch eggs with you?
他们有没有发现你总随身带着些苏格兰蛋
Valuable antiques, they are.
那可是些值钱古董啊
You won't be laughin' the end of next week when I've gone.
到了下周末我走了 你们就笑不出来了
This hut's been here since 1918.
这个小屋自1918年就在这了
So has them Scotch eggs.
那些苏格兰蛋也是
They say, "Oh, you can't cook off a bottle of gas no more,"
他们说 "哦 你可不能再用一罐子天然气做饭了"
and, "Oh, there's gotta be a sink Plumbed in"
还有 "哦 这肯定得装个水池"
"so the staff can wash their hands."
"用来给员工洗手吧"
There's only me! What do I want to wash me hands for?
这儿就只有我 我♥干♥嘛要洗手
And the latest thing is, "Where's your toilet facilities?"
他们最后还问 "厕所在哪儿呢"
I told 'I'm, I said, "Over the Rose & Crown,
我告诉他 "就在那边的玫瑰皇冠酒店"
where I've always gone."
"我一直去那儿上厕所"
I don't know what they expect for 350 quid.
我也不知道他们指望350镑能换个什么
You ain't got that in yer back pocket, have ya?
你们兜里连那都没有 是吧
We were just saying,
我们刚才还在说呢
we can't smuggle a rasher of wind out of this place at the moment.
我们现在连一缕风都走私不出去
Fuck all.
屁都没有
The dock'll be delighted to see this place close down, you know
码头恨不得这个地方关张呢
and it will make it easier for them to get rid of you lot.
那样他们就更容易摆脱你们了
Well, they're on to all our strokes.
他们对我们所有招数知其一二了
Shame, because I heard
可惜 因为我听说
here's a booze boat comin' in next Thursday.
下周四要来一条运酒船
Load of sherry from Cadiz.
从卡迪斯来的一大批雪利酒
In the old days, you lot would have stripped that bare.
这要是在以前 你们非得把那船货掏空了
Sherry, though, Kath? I mean,
不过 那是雪利酒啊
we're going to have trouble knockin' that out round here.
在这附近可不太好出手
Round here, maybe.
这附近可能不好出手
But out in the suburbs, Eltham, Cockfosters,
但是在郊区那边 艾欧森 可可斯特
that's all they drink out there.
他们那就好这口
The video recorder was starting to dominate family life.
这台录像机开始主宰我们的家庭生活
Do you know what? I still feel hungry.
你知道吗 我还是好饿
So am I. Fancy a bag of chips?
我也是 想不想吃包薯片
Plenty of vinegar? Lots of scallops? Mushy peas. You're on.
多加醋 多加扇贝 豆泥 没问题
Your turn to pay. Come on.
该你付钱了 来吧
Suit of armour.
一套盔甲
Watch it again?
再看一遍
But I still had to pay Joey Churcher what I owed him for it.
但我还是得把欠Joey Churcher的钱还清
There was no way I was going to sell any of
而我也绝对不会卖♥♥掉我丰富多彩的
my famously comprehensive record collection,
唱片收藏中的任何一张
so inspired by my brother's mate, Eddie Gregory,
我哥的朋友 Eddie Gregory 启发了我
I put a classified ad in the music papers
我在报纸音乐版上放了个分类广♥告♥
offering to tape any albums onto cassette for just one pound.
将任意一张专辑录入磁带 只需1英镑
All I had to do was press record, sit back and wait.
而我只需按下录音键 舒舒服服坐等
Don't touch the record player!
别碰唱机啊
All right, let's take it up. Come on.
好了 来把它升起来吧 来吧
It had become a point of principle for Dad.
这已经是老爸的原则之一
The boatload of sherry had arrived,
那一船雪利酒已经到岸了
and his solution was to reach back into the past
他对此的打算是 重施一个
for a classic old dock workers' stroke, The Dredge.
码头工人的经典招数 "打捞"计
Haven't you got anything else better to do?
你们就没有其他事儿可干了吗
Just making sure every bottle of this
我们要确保这儿的每一瓶货
goes where it's meant to. Yeah.
都送到该去的地方 行吧
That's it. Take it down.
可以了 放下来吧
Got it, lads?
好了吗 朋友们
Whoa, right, lads, let's get this shifted.
来吧 朋友们 咱们来把这个移过去
Ere, I want a word with you!
Ere 我要跟你说句话
Not now, Mum.
等会儿啊 妈
The video recorder was taking over my life
这台录像机占据了我的生活
but so was paying for it.
但我也忙于为它筹钱
A couple of letters came for you.
有几封你的信
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
Now, do you want to tell me what you've been up to?
现在你要不要告诉我 你最近在忙啥
All right, let's take it up.
好了 提起来吧
Stand from under.
下面有人
Set hangin'!
别掉下去啊
Just a minute, Les!
等一下啊 Les
I think there's a corner come loose.
我觉得有一个角松了
That's it, Les, to me, to me, bring it in.
对 Les 往我这边靠
Just as I thought, this isn't secure.
果然如我所想 这个不保险
There you go. Right, take it up.
这就行了 对 拉上去吧
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表