剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
I'll sort him out. He owes me a few favours.
我来教训这小子 他还欠我几个人情呢
What about the letters? I've had so many replies,
这些信咋办 太多了
I'll be taping till Christmas and I still won't finish.
我录到圣诞节都要录不完了
Never mind them. I'll take them down the dump and burn 'em.
没事 我会带到垃圾桶那烧掉
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
Listen to me, Danny.
听着 Danny
And you. Doors are closin', the world is changin'.
还有你 现在世道跟以前可不一样了
We've got to learn to do things straight. That's the future now.
我们得干点正经事 跟上时代的步伐
Skulduggery, that's all finished.
弄虚作假 这路到头了
What about all the money?
那这些钱怎么办
Money? What money? What are you talking about, money?
钱 啥钱 你说啥呢
They've been sending money to do their tapes.
他们寄钱过来 让他录带子
Then most of them have been selling 'em on to their mates for a profit.
然后大多数人再把带子卖♥♥给其他朋友 赚差价
So there's money in all these?
这些信里都有钱吗
Yeah. Better chuck the whole lot like that.
对啊 最好都一起扔了吧
Never mind that. You get to school.
别管了 你上学去吧
I'll sort these out. Bet, another cup of tea!
我来收拾摊子 Bet 再来杯茶
Dad was very scrupulous.
老爸非常仔细妥帖
Kids who only wanted one tape got their money back.
只想要买♥♥带子的孩子们都拿回了他们的钱
But those who to make a profit out of my efforts
但那些想要从我费的功夫中牟利的
weren't so lucky.
就没那么走运了
Soon there was enough to pay off Joey Churcher
很快就有足够钱还给Joey Churcher
plus a "Reasonable surplus", as Dad put it, on top.
而且还多出些钱 老爸称之为"合理盈余"
Woo-hoo, like I've always told you, Bet, everyone's at it.
就像我老跟你说的 Bet 每个人都在设法赚钱
Unfortunately for this mob,
只不过对这家伙来说
some of us have been at it a lot longer than others.
我们之间有人吃的盐比其他人吃的饭还多了
And that surplus, he immediately put to good use.
而盈余部分 他很快就妥善处置了
I always promised meself one day I'd sit here and be served.
我一直跟自己说 总有一天我要坐在这享受服务
You can choose what you like, Kath, it's all on us.
喜欢什么就点什么 Kath 我们请客
Alfie!
Alfie
Certainly, madam.
是的 女士
On behalf of the new management, what can I get you?
我代表新的管理人员 竭诚为您服务
Ooh, it's good to see you back, Alf.
你能回来真是太好了 Alf
It's nice to be back.
我很高兴能回到这儿
Well, I'll have a nice cup o' tea and,
那我点一杯茶吧
er, one of them Bakewell tarts.
还要一个那种杏仁果酱塔
Of course, comin' right up.
好的 马上就来
You sure you want to part with that, Kath?
你确定要卖♥♥掉那个吗 Kath
They've been in the family a long time, ain't they
它们在这里待了可有些年头了
And wash your bleeding hands before you serve it!
上菜前记得洗洗你的脏手
She's got a point!
她说得对
Me and Cliff are so grateful to you boys.
我和Cliff特别感谢你们
It was Spud what come up with it all, thank him.
这可都是Spud的主意 要好好感谢他
Well...
谢啦
Two cups of tea.
来两杯茶
Sorry, gents.
抱歉了 先生们
What's that supposed to mean?
怎么个意思
It's there in black and white. Dockers only!
这儿白底黑字写着呢 仅服务码头工人
In other words, piss off out of it, go on.
翻译一下就是 滚远点 走开
Get on out of it.
离这儿远点
So Kath got her retirement money, Alfie was back in the docks
Kath拿到了退休金 Alfie回到了码头
and Dad had stayed ahead of the game again.
老爸这一轮又领先了
Can we turn over?
能不能换个台
No, I want to tape This Is Your Life.
不行 我想录<这是你的生活>
It'll be Des O'Connor. You say that every week.
Des O'Connor节目快开始了 你每周都这么说
No, I don't. I was right the other week with Ray Alan.
才没有呢 我上周看的是Ray Alan
No, you just said "A ventriloquist".
不对 你刚说的是"一个腹语者"
Yeah, Ray Alan, he's a ventriloquist.
对啊 Ray Alan啊 他是个腹语者
Anyway, I don't know why they act all shocked,
我就不明白他们干嘛表现得那么吃惊
they've all been told.
明明早就知道
It's all set up in advance.
这都是提前编排好的
What you doing?
你干嘛啊
Fred.
Fred
What?
咋了
Fred. What?
Fred 咋啦
Sharon and Roger want to get married.
Sharon和Roger要结婚了
How much? What?!
要多少 啥
I mean, when?
我是说 啥时候
In the summer.
今年夏天
All right, summer.
好吧 夏天
All right.
好啊
Is that it? Yeah.
就完啦 嗯
They'll be back in a minute. What?
他们马上就回来了 啥
Sharon was expecting you to go off like a rocket.
Sharon以为你会勃然大怒
Why?
为啥
You've chased the last four of her boyfriends over the back wall.
因为她前四个男友都被你追着跳墙了
Well, I like Roger, he's a good bloke.
我喜欢Roger 挺好的小伙子
Yeah, he reminds me of someone.
是啊 他让我想起一个人
Who? You.
谁啊 你
Sharon say's he ain't even bought her a ring yet
Sharon说他连戒指都还没买♥♥呢
in case you said no and he was lumbered with it.
怕你不答应 他还拖着呢
Well, what's wrong with that?
那不是很正常的嘛
Don't, don't, no, god bliss ... What?
不要 老天呐 咋了
All right?
回来啦
Are you taping This Is Your Life?
你们在录<这是你的生活>吗
Yeah, it's on after this.
对 这之后就是了
It's all set up, Sharon, they know in advance.
这是安排好的 Sharon 他们早就知道了
Correct, just been saying that to her mother.
没错 刚还跟她妈说呢
Oh, don't spoil it.
别剧透啊
I like to see who's the surprise guest is that comes on last.
我还想看看最后的神秘嘉宾是谁呢
So do I.
我也想看
Weren't much of a surprise
没啥可惊喜的
last week with Ray Alan and Lord Charles.
上周是Ray Alan和Lord Charles
It was a fucking puppet.
演了个傻♥逼♥木偶秀
Right, I will go and put the kettle on.
对了 我得去把水烧上
Anyway, Dad...
话说 老爸
What?
咋了
Roger's got somethin' to tell you.
Roger有话想跟你说
Has he? Have I?
他有吗 我有吗
Tell him
告诉他
Yeah.
有啊
He's asked me to marry him.
他向我求婚了
He's what? We're only engaged, Fred.
他干嘛了 我们只是订了婚 Fred
I told her to leave it for now, but she wanted to tell you.
我让她先别说 但是她想告诉你
You're getting married?!
你们要结婚了吗
Well... yeah!
对啊
Right... well...
好吧 嗯
I already knew that.
我已经知道了
What?
啥
Your mother told me earlier.
你妈刚才告诉我了
Oh, you are rotten, the pair of you!
你好坏啊 你们俩都是
It was his idea to wind you up.
是他想要逗你玩的
You're not angry?
你不生气吗
I'm not a nutcase, am I?
我又不是个疯子
Come here, girl. Congratulations, boy.
来抱抱 姑娘 祝贺你 小伙子
Thanks, Fred. Positive you want to go through with this, Rog?
谢谢 Fred 你打定主意要淌这趟混水了吗
Yes, he is, thank you very much!
他很确定 多谢提醒
She's been out with a few, you know.
她之前谈过几个呢
What?
咋啦
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表