剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
cos it'll all be balls, won't it? Cos that's what you do.
因为都会是胡扯 不是吗 因为你总这么做
Treat me with contempt.
不把我当回事
Mum. Danny, not now.
妈妈 Danny 别现在说
I haven't been going to school.
我没在上学了
I left three weeks ago.
三个星期前辍学的
Sorry I lied to you.
对不起 我对你撒谎了
I'll be back late tonight.
我今天晚上晚点回来
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Where you goin'?
你要去哪
What's it matter?
这重要吗
Cos soon as anyone walks through that door,
因为走过那扇门的人
it's just all a mystery, innit?
要去哪儿都是个谜 不是吗
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
The morning? What do you mean the morning?
明早 你说明早是什么意思
The phone's back on.
电♥话♥又能用了
At least that's a bit of good news.
至少这还算个好消息
Hello?
喂
You what?
你说什么
When?
什么时候
His eyes -- what you talkin' about, his eyes?
他的眼睛 你说什么 他眼睛怎么了
No, no, no, don't! I'm comin' up, right. I'm comin' up.
不不不 别 我马上来 好吧 我马上来
Bet!
Bet
Bet!
Bet
Bet!
Bet
Bet!
Bet
Hello.
喂
Hello.
喂
Joan? It's Fred.
Joan吗 我是Fred
Is Bet with you?
Bet跟你在一起吗
No, no, I've tried there.
不 我试着找过那里了
And there.
那里也找过了
And there. Yeah!
那里也找过了 对
**I'm gonna make you a star...*
*我要让你成为明星
So I was officially going out with the best looking girl
我和最漂亮的女孩正式出去约会了
that I or any of my mates had ever seen.
她是我和我哥们见过的女孩中最漂亮的
And now, it was back to her place.
接着 我们要回她家
Will I do it?
我会这么做吗
Louise? Heather?
Louise吗 Heather
It's me. Guess who I'm with!
是我 猜猜我现在和谁在一起呢
Who? David Essex's brother.
谁 David Essex的弟弟
No! Here, say hello.
不会吧 来 给她打个招呼
Oh, my God! Hello?
哦 我的天哪 喂
Hello? Are you really David Essex's brother?
喂 你真的是David Essex的弟弟吗
Yeah. Yes, I am.
对 对 我是
Can you say hello to him for me? Yes, I will.
你能代我向他问好吗 好 我会的
What is his favourite food?
他最喜欢的食物是什么
Er... Steak and chips, but he does like fish fingers too.
呃 牛排和薯片 不过他也喜欢炸鱼柳
I like fish fingers.
我也喜欢鱼条
See, I told you. I'll call you tomorrow.
看见没 我告诉过你的 明天再打给你
Well, now that's done. Shall we go back to yours?
现在电♥话♥也打完了 我们该回你家了吧
Not yet -- I've got a load more people I want you to speak to first.
还没完呢 我还想让你跟好多人讲讲话
Hello, brother Baker. Hello, Spud, you all right?
嗨 Baker老兄 嗨 Spud 你好吗
Allow me to furnish you with some strong water. Sit, sit.
容我给你灌点烈酒 坐 坐
No, you're all right, Bill. You're all right.
不了 谢谢你 Bill 谢啦
On your own, Fred? You haven't seen Bet, have you?
你一个人吗 Fred 你们看见Bet了吗
No. What's the matter?
没看见 怎么了
I haven't spoken to her since yesterday.
我昨天之后就没见过她了
You all right? No, it's Michael, he's in the hospital.
你怎么了 我没事 是Michael 他在医院
He's put his eye out.
他把眼睛弄出来了
Yeah, I need to find her,
是啊 我得找到她
I've looked everywhere I could think of.
我把能想到的地方都找遍了
Oh, my goodness... Er, pictures?
哦 我的天 电影院呢
No, she wouldn't go on her own.
不 她不会一个人去的
She said she might be out all night.
她说她可能一整晚都在外面
All night? Oh, we had a row or something.
一整晚 唉 我们算是吵了一架
Erm, where's she going to go all night?
她一整晚会去哪啊
Look, ask around for us, will you?
你们帮着打听打听 行吗
I'm going to shoot round her sister's.
我跑去她姐姐那看看
If she turns up, tell her Michael's in the Royal Eye Hospital.
如果她出现了 告诉她Michael在皇家眼科医院
OK, all right.
好 我走了
Frank, have you seen Bet? No, mate.
Frank 你看见Bet了吗 没看见 兄弟
Hope he's all right. Me too.
但愿他没事 希望吧
Spud!
Spud
What?
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
I know where she might be.
我知道她可能在哪
Do you mind?
你能不这样吗
Get out of it!
滚出来
What am I doing out here? I must be puggled!
我在这干嘛 我这是傻了吧
Fishing, I'll give you fishing.
钓鱼 我让你们钓鱼
Come on, where are the pair of you?
得了吧 你们两个到底在哪
Can't you see there's a competition in progress?
你看不见这儿正在比赛吗
If it's a competition to see who gets a right-hander,
如果是比谁被我右拳揍的比赛
you're going to win it, mate.
你肯定能赢 老兄
Fuck you, Wally, and your hunches.
操♥你♥妈♥ Wally 还有你的直觉
Come all the way out here for nothing.
跑了这么远来这结果什么都没找着
Fred?
Fred
Bet?
Bet
I don't believe it. What the bleedin' 'ell are you doing here?
难以置信 你在这该死的地方干什么
Getting some peace and quiet.
想要静一静
Hello, Fred.
你好 Fred
"Hello, Fred?" Let's not be silly.
"你好 Fred"吗 别做傻事
I hope you can swim, mate,
我希望你会游泳 兄弟
cos you're going straight in that drink when I get hold of you.
因为当我抓到你时 你会直接被扔到水里
Fred, nobody's getting hold of anybody.
Fred 谁也不会抓到谁的
I should hope not
我倒希望不会
but you'd know about that, Bet, wouldn't you?
不过你是知道的 Bet 不是吗
Well, I couldn't stay indoors no more.
我在家里待不下去了
You are driving me mad, Fred, everything is.
你要把我逼疯了 Fred 所有事都是
We were just fishing...
我们只是在钓鱼
Can't you deal with this in private?
你们不能私下解决这事吗
I'll deal with you in private in a minute, mate.
我马上就把你私下解决了 老兄
Keith, where are you going?
Keith 你去哪
This isn't my thing. I'm sorry.
这跟我没关系 对不起
We've done nothing wrong!
我们没做错什么
I've done nothing wrong, Fred.
我没做错什么 Fred
Get, you long streak of piss!
跑吧 你个臭电线杆
Answer me this, what's the attraction to him?
回答我 他有什么好的
What is all this about?
这都是什么玩意
Well,
怎样
answer me.
回答我啊
I am answering you, Fred.
我在回答你 Fred
What?
什么
He listens, get it?
他懂得倾听 明白吗
He listens to me.
他会听我说话
Yeah, well...
嗯 好吧
Michael's in hospital.
Michael在医院
What? You can do what you fuckin' want,
什么 你♥他♥妈♥想干什么都行
but our boy's in hospital.
但是我们儿子进医院了
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了
They reckon he's lost his eye. Oh, God!
他们说他的眼睛没了 噢天哪
When? This afternoon.
什么时候 今天下午
Oh, my good God! I've got to get there.
我的天哪 我得快点去医院
Yeah, I tried to find you earlier.
对 我想早点找到你的
But you'd gone fishing.
但是你去钓鱼了
Where are you parked?
你把车停哪了
Huh! I thought you'd be going home with him!
哼 我以为你要跟他一起回家呢
Well, I shall tell the hospital he can have one of my eyes.
我可以告诉医院他能用一只我的眼睛
Michael can have one of my eyes!
Michael可以用一只我的眼睛
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表