剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
Contractors perpetually overbill.
最开始是威胁电♥话♥语♥音♥
It started with threatening voicemails,
两天后 他出现在我们公♥司♥前
and then two days ago, he showed up at our building.
想进来 拿着一把口径9毫米的枪
Tried to get in, carrying a 9-millimeter.
让弗兰克·林登去死吧
Oh, screw Frank Linden.
有人这么做了
Someone did.
我就是个小商人 好吗
Look, I'm a small businessman, okay.
我经常被大老板耍得团团转
I'm used to getting screwed over by the big shots.
但是林登
But Linden?
他可不是一个等级的
He takes it to a whole new level.
他的律师说你多报了账
His lawyer said you overbilled.
我告诉你弗兰克是什么人
Let me tell you about Frank.
他总能达到他的目标
He always gets his end.
但在给你付钱之前 他会找到你的弱点
But before he pays you, he finds your weak spot,
进行攻击 再给你点小钱
hits it, and offers pennies on the dollar.
你的弱点是什么 弗洛伦斯先生
What's your weak spot, Mr. Florence?
-就我俩知道 -当然
- Off the record? - Sure.
我的大部分员工是
Most of my workers are, uh,
严格来说 非法移♥民♥
strictly speaking, undocumented.
林登知道这样我才以最低价中标
Linden knows that's how I make the lowest bid.
所以之后他和你重新协商了
So he renegotiated after the fact?
价值200万美元的工作只付我9万美元
Offered me $90,000 on a $2 million job.
我决定 "管他的 这回我要反抗"
I decided, "Screw it, I'm gonna fight back for once."
-用一把枪吗 -我有持枪许可
- With a 9-mil? - I've got a permit.
起重机的事不是我♥干♥的
Look, the crane deal, it wasn't me.
可悲的现实是 我需要林登
All right, the sad truth-- I need Linden.
他是芝加哥唯一还在搞建筑的人
He's the only one still building in Chicago.
但我跟你赌10美元 当河滨倒塌时
But I'll bet you 10 bucks, when Riverfront fell,
林登肯定抢先抽身
Linden came out ahead.
他总是这样
He always does.
有空吗
Got a minute?
照你吩咐 我查了林登的商业活动
I looked into Linden's business practices, like you wanted.
他曾五次宣布破产
He declared bankruptcy five times.
他们摆脱了债务人的罪责 安娜
They've gotten rid of debtors' prison, Anna.
宪法有相关规定 继续找
It's in the Constitution somewhere. Keep looking.
每次 他都像土匪一样幸存下来
Each time, he made out like a bandit,
而其他人则全陷进去了
while everyone else got completely wiped out.
没错
Exactly.
所以我研究了一下在河滨上
Then I did a search on Riverfront
他投了多少保险
to see how much it was insured for.
-你找到保险条款了吗 -找到了
- Did you find a policy? - Eventually.
他上交了一份保险证书
He filed a certificate of insurance with the state,
一家名叫奥尔柯林的保险公♥司♥
a company called Alcorine Insurance.
-这是什么 -看副本
- So what am I looking for? - The CCs.
林登经营的服务器叫做达克罗
The ones to Linden run through a server called Darcolo.net.
我在我能想到的软件上试过达克罗了
I ran darcolo through every program I had.
没有任何公共服务器用这个名字
No public server with that name.
所以林登在用私人服务器
So Linden's got a private server?
这是申请搜查令的文件
Our request for a warrant.
我在五分钟后要继续之前的预审
I've got a prelim starting back up in five minutes.
-你有两分钟 -非常感谢 法官阁下
- You can have two of them. - Thank you, Judge.
我们需要您签署这份搜查令
We need you to sign off on a warrant
让我们可以访问法兰克·林登的私人服务器
to gain access to Frank Linden's private server.
我知道今天是周二 就算是昨天
I know it's Tuesday, but as of last night,
你依然需要为搜查令找一个
you still need a good old-fashioned probable cause
合理依据
for a warrant.
我们认为林登在这个建筑工地坍塌的
We think Linden took out an insurance policy
两个月前购买♥♥了一份保险
on his own construction site two months before it came down.
-你们认为 -是的
- You think? - That's right.
那我认为你需要在我给你签搜查令前
And I think you'll need a lot more
搜集更多的证据
before I give you a warrant.
就到这里吧
Here's where we say good-bye.
-你并不高兴 -没有什么可高兴的
- You're not smiling. - Nothing to smile about.
我认识个女的也许可以侵入进去
You know, I know a woman who could probably hack into--
不行
No.
你为什么说不行
What do you mean no?
博雷利也是我的朋友
Borrelli was my friend too.
谁
Who?
我说不行
I said no.
谁
Who?
林登把他这辈子发生的事都放到网上了
Linden put his whole life online.
学校年鉴 大学作业
Yearbooks, college homework,
成绩单 联赛统计数据
report cards, Little League stats.
我应该问你是怎么得到这些的吗
Should I ask how you got this?
-不 -那告诉我有关博雷利的事
- No. - Then tell me about Borrelli.
为什么你和斯通认识
Why--you and Stone knew--
如果你不想帮忙
Look, if you don't wanna help...
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
但是这感觉有猫腻
But this feels, at best, sketchy.
丹尼·博雷利曾经在67号♥消防车上工作
Danny Borrelli was with Engine Sixty Seven.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
他有妻子和两个女儿
He was married-- a couple of girls.
他和斯通以前在我的健身房♥打拳
He and Stone used to box in my gym.
他们一起喝酒 也惹过一两次麻烦
They'd drink together, and get into trouble once or twice.
很难想象斯通会惹什么麻烦
Hard to imagine Stone getting into trouble.
有一天 丹尼消失了
One day, Danny turned out.
西环办公综合楼那边
It was a building collapse
有栋建筑物倒塌了
at an office complex in the West Loop.
那是个死亡陷阱
It was a death trap.
违反安全条例 许可证是贿赂来的
Safety violations, permits that had been bought off.
丹尼没能出来
Danny never made it out.
林登拥有那栋楼
Linden owned the building.
-他逃脱了惩罚 -他总是能逃脱
- And he skated. - He always skates.
这一次不会
Not this time.
你听说过亨利·托姆恰克吗
You ever heard of Henry Tomczak?
听说过 409团伙的领头人
Yeah, uh, head of the Local 409.
-黑帮暴徒 -就是他
- Mob ties. - That's the guy.
弗兰克·林登过去一个月和他联♥系♥了6次
Frank Linden reached out to him six times in the last 30 days.
"托姆恰克 我们现在需要谈谈" 你看
"Tomczak, we need to talk now." Look.
托姆恰克 10点在斯凯皮酒吧见面"
"Tomczak, meet me at 10:00, Scappy's Bar."
这是塔吊倒塌前四天
That's four days before the crane went down.
我的一名线人在斯凯皮做酒保
A CI of mine tends bar at Scappy's.
你想喝杯酒吗
You wanna get a real drink?
虽然现在是下午一点
It's one in the afternoon,
但是如果你买♥♥单的话
but if you're buying...
我真希望你没来这里
I wish you wouldn't come here.
你有在这见过弗兰克·林登吗
Did you see Frank Linden here or not?
他十点的时候来过
He came in at 10:00,
之后托姆恰克和他坐到一起去了
then Tomczak joins him.
我不想参与这种事
I don't wanna get involved, you know,
但是当我端酒给他们的时候
but when I bring drinks,
我听到托姆恰克说了有关河滨的事
I hear Tomczak say something about Riverfront.
他们说了什么
What'd they say?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是这之后 有个女士进来后去了他们那桌
But a little later, this lady comes in, joins him.
非常有钱
Rich.
在这种地方特别显眼
Definitely stood out in a place like this.
看起来特别 我也不好说 焦虑不安
Seemed real, I don't know, agitated.
漂亮 大概30岁 褐色头发
Good-looking. Maybe 30, brunette.
-屁♥股♥不错 -非常好 艾迪
- Nice ass. - That's nice, Eddie.
-是她吗 -这就是她
- How's that? - Yeah, that's her.
我说了"只收现金"
I said, "Cash only, dude."
萨拉·惠勒 林登的女儿
Sarah Wheeler, Linden's daughter.
悲伤的寡妇
The grieving widow.
库克县州检察官办公室
-你确定是她吗 -他认出了她的照片
- You sure it was her? - Yeah, he recognized her photo.
-和林登在一块吗 -还有托姆恰克
- With Linden? - And Tomczak from the Local.
我知道他是谁
Yeah, I know who he is.
你怎么得到这些信息的
And you found out about this information how?
我告诉你了 我的线人
I told you, a CI--
因为我不想因为某个人想报仇
Because I don't wanna go down this road
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表