剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
Maybe I can take a look at that witness statement.
可以 在这边
Yeah, right this way.
我会告诉你刚才我和你朋友说的话
I'ma tell you the same thing I told your friend.
-来舔啊 -不好意思 我在工作
- Eat me. - Sorry, I'm on duty.
我相信金警探已经告诉你了
I'm sure Detective Kim informed you
有个证人看到你了
that there is a witness who saw you.
他只看见了有辆车和我的很像
He saw a car that looked like mine.
芝加哥那么多雪佛兰
Lot of Chevys in Chicago.
被大家都知道喜欢劫海♥洛♥因♥的人开着
Driven by guys who are known for hijacking H?
你看 这就有问题了
You see, that's the problem.
人们相信他们听到的东西
People believe what they hear.
脸书 推特
Facebook, Twitter,
谁都可以说他们想说的事
anybody can say any damn thing.
他们可以说埃里克·凯茨还活着
They can say that Eric Cates is still alive.
如果是这样就好了 因为我没对那个混♥蛋♥开枪
It's good if he is, 'cause I didn't shot the S.O.B.
去问他 他会告诉你
Ask him. He'll tell ya.
三发子弹
Three bullets.
到底有什么重要的事支撑你活下来
What the hell do you have to live for that's so important?
我想看芝加哥小熊队的重播
I wanna see the Cubbies repeat.
这是个非常好的理由
That's a good reason as any.
你有告诉过你搭档当年毕业舞会发生过什么吗
Did you ever tell your partner what happened at prom?
他太容易害羞了
He embarrasses too easy.
埃里克 你车里的海♥洛♥因♥
Eric... the heroin in your car...
不是我的
It wasn't mine.
我已经和警♥察♥们说过了
I already told the cops.
我也没看见过马萨克
And I didn't see Marscak.
我什么都没看到 我被光晃到眼睛了
I couldn't see diddly. The lights were in my eyes.
告诉我们你还记得什么
Tell us what you remember.
-我在回家的路上 -从哪里回家
- I was going home. - From where?
我在麦加文喝了几杯酒
I had a couple beers at McGavins.
然后发生了什么
Then what?
我顺着西莱克斯路开
I'm driving down West Lex.
那条路是单行对吧
It's one way, right?
有辆车朝我开来
A car comes towards me.
-雪佛兰吗 -可能是
- A Chevy? - Could be.
车前灯开着
Brights were on.
两个男的下了车
Two guys get out.
我看不清他们的脸
I couldn't see their faces.
-他们说了什么吗 -我没有等他们过来
- They say anything? - I didn't wait around.
我开始倒车
I started backing up.
我就记得这么多了
That's all I know.
目击者称他看到了一辆改装的红色雪佛兰
Witness says he saw a hopped-up red Chevy.
-马萨克开的就是那车 -红色的吗
- That's what Marscak drives. - Red?
我没太看清 但如果车是红色的 我会记得
I couldn't see a lot, but if the car was red, I'd know.
目击者 这可不常见
An eyewitness? We don't get that too often.
可能会和杰里·伯罗斯的供词有矛盾的地方
There may be a discrepancy in Jerry Burrows' statement.
他特意指出马萨克开着一辆红色雪佛兰
He specifically said that Marscak was driving a red Chevy,
只是埃里克没看见任何红色的东西
only Eric Cates never saw red.
他还看见了两名枪手
He also saw two shooters.
伯罗斯说只有一名
Burrows said there was only one.
伯罗斯这个人是名良好市民
This Burrows guy, he was a good citizen.
连一张违章停车的罚单都没有
Not even a parking ticket.
那他的话更可信
Then he just became a better witness.
我24小时后就得把马萨克带到法官面前
I've got 24 hours to put Marscak in front of a judge.
犯罪现场是个很好的出发点
The crime scene's a good place to start.
那是凯茨被枪击的地方
That's where Cates was shot.
杰里·伯罗斯说他离开脱衣舞俱乐部后
Jerry Burrows said he left the strip club
在走回家的路上听到了枪声
and was walking home when he heard the shots.
-他住在哪 -利兰大街
- Where does he live? - LeLand Street.
-往北几个街区就到了 -如果是我
- It's a few blocks North of here. - So if it were me,
半夜从脱衣舞俱乐部走到利兰大街的话
to get from the strip club to Leland at night?
我会沿着百老汇大街走 那条街比较亮
I'd walk up Broadway. It's got a lot more light.
也许他想买♥♥个牛肉三明治
Maybe he just wanted a beef sandwich
或是买♥♥片披萨
or a slice of pizza.
那就更应该走百老汇大街了
Even more reason to walk up Broadway.
我们正好在附近 为什么不去找伯罗斯聊聊
We're in the neighborhood. Why don't we talk to Burrows?
好啊
Sure.
该死 我以为我们已经聊完了
Damn, I thought we were done with this.
-聊完什么了 -你门是警♥察♥ 对吗
- Done with what? - You're cops, right?
我们是州检办公室的
We're with the State's Attorney's office.
-你是杰里·伯罗斯吗 -我是博比·伯罗斯
- You're Jerry Burrows? - Bobby Burrows.
我爸爸不在家 他在上班
Dad ain't here. He's working.
在哪上班
Where?
到处都有可能 他是开出租车的
All over. He's a cabbie.
-听着 我很忙 -忙什么
- Look, I'm busy. - Doing what?
给我的律师打电♥话♥
Calling my lawyer.
如果你看到了枪击案 又想当良好市民的话
If you saw a shooting, and you wanted to be a good citizen,
你会去最近的警♥察♥分局 对吗
you'd go to the closest District, right?
19分局离这里就几个路口
19's just a few blocks away.
而伯罗斯走了将近2500米去缉毒组
Instead, Burrows walks a mile and a half to Narcotics
找班克斯和金做笔录
to make a statement to Banks and Kim.
想知道我的想法吗
You want my opinion?
不
No.
我觉得你没有用清醒的头脑去思考这件事
I don't think you're approaching this with clear eyes.
-当我没说 -我只是想说
- Forget about it. - Hey, look, I'm just saying.
你现在看谁都是坏人 除了那个被打伤的
Everybody looks bad to you, except for the guy shot
车里有一公斤海♥洛♥因♥的人
with a key of H in his car.
埃里克和我一起长大的
Eric and I grew up together, okay?
我爸爸吸毒嗨了的时候 他妈妈照顾了我
When Dad had too much, his mom took me in.
博比·伯罗斯
杰里·伯罗斯可能没犯过事
Jerry Burrows may be clean,
但他儿子博比
but his kid, Bobby,
曾两次因意图贩卖♥♥毒品被捕
was picked up twice for possession with intent.
两次都判了缓刑
Probation both times.
六个月前他因法定强♥奸♥罪被捕
Six months ago, he was arrested for statutory rape.
他上了一名15岁少女
He had sex with a 15-year-old girl.
为什么他没被关起来做车牌
Why isn't he making license plates somewhere?
强♥奸♥案被撤销的那天
Same day the sex charges were dropped,
立案了一起可♥卡♥因♥案件
cocaine charges were filed.
那起毒品案中实施抓捕的
Arresting officers in the drug case...
是班克斯警探和金警探
Detectives Banks and Kim.
缉毒队把博比·伯罗斯交给了我们
Vice sent Bobby Burrows to us.
-他只是个无害的瘾君子 -他强♥奸♥了幼♥女♥
- He was a harmless junkie. - Who raped a minor.
俗话说得好 没有受害者就没有犯罪
Old saying: No victim, no crime.
女孩的父母不想让邻居瞧不起他们
Girl's parents didn't want the neighbors to think ill of them.
那毒品案又怎么没进行下去
Why didn't the drug charge stick?
有什么意义呢
What would be the point?
博比·伯罗斯只是个小角色
Bobby Burrows was a minor leaguer.
我们认为他在监狱外会更有用
We felt he'd be more help to us out on the street.
你以前是缉毒组的 你懂的
You were Narcotics. You know the drill.
放长线钓大鱼 对吗
Let the little fish go to get the big fish, yeah?
博比·伯罗斯是你的线人
Bobby Burrows was your CI?
我们放他自♥由♥后他就成了线人
He was after we let him scoot.
这就是让人搞不懂的地方
See, this is where it all gets confusing.
你得承认 你线人的父亲目击了
You gotta admit, it's a hell of a coincidence
你们正在调查的枪击案
that your CI's father is also a witness
这实在是太巧了
in a shooting that you're investigating.
如果你想指责我们 就明说
If you're accusing us of something, spit it out.
冷静 史蒂夫 他们只是公事公办
Cool it, Stevie, they're just doing their jobs.
杰里的儿子对我们挺有用的
We did good by Jerry's kid.
-他相信我们 -你相信他吗
- He trusted us. - And you believe him?
当然 他指控了里基·马萨克
Of course he does. He gets Ricky Marscak,
又能多立一功了
another medal for his collection.
你在暗示伯罗斯为帮我们破案说了谎
Hey, you're implying Burrows is lying to make our case.
你确实给他儿子帮了个大忙
You did do his kid a solid.
我们问完了
We're good.
谢谢 抱歉打扰你们了
Thanks. Sorry to bother you.
-你相信他们的胡扯 -完全不信
- You believed that crap? - Not for a second.
-有时间吗 伯罗斯先生 -天呐
- Got a minute, Mr. Burrows? - Aw, jeez.
博比告诉我你们找过他了
Bobby told me you were bothering him.
只是想调查一下你目击的那场枪击案
Just wanna follow up on that shooting you witnessed.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表