剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
不可能 她讨厌枪
No way. She hated guns.
我给她买♥♥过一把 还一起去过射击场
I bought her one; we went to the shooting range once.
她说再也不去了
She said never again.
我们离婚时她留下了枪
She left it here when we split up.
真好 我们能看看吗
Great. Can we see it?
不能
No.
抱歉 家里来了贼
I'm sorry, we had a break-in.
他们把枪偷走了 还偷了其他东西
They stole the gun, bunch of other stuff.
我报了案的
I filed a report with the cops.
他们说别抱找回来的希望
They told me not to get my hopes up.
这就是子弹上有她指纹的原因
Look, that's why her prints are on the bullets.
她不可能会杀人的
There's no way she would've killed anyone.
我们也是这样想的
That's what we figured.
这副护目镜很棒 你骑哪种摩托车
Those are nice goggles. What kind of bike you ride?
这是我弟弟的
Those are my brother's.
你介意我看一下他的摩托车吗
Well, you mind if I take a look at his bike?
我在考虑也买♥♥一辆
I'm thinking about getting one.
我真的要回去工作了
I really have to get back to work.
这不是个请求
That wasn't a request.
车不错
Sweet.
我告诉我弟弟 他在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
I told my brother he could store it here
可以把摩托车放在这里 他是军人
while he's in Iraq. He's in the army.
请代我转达我对他为国家服役的感谢
Be sure to thank him for his service.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
转身 然后面向墙站
Right. Turn around. Face the wall.
-为什么 -请照做
- What for? - Just do it, please.
荣·霍夫曼
Jon Hoffman, you're under arrest
你因谋杀雷蒙德·坎齐法官被捕了
for the murder of Judge Raymond Kinzie.
我不是要你作证
I'm--I'm not gonna hold you to anything.
我只是不明白
I'm--I'm just lost as to
为什么有人会因为七年前错判他的妻子
why a man would kill the judge who wronged his ex
而去杀一个法官
seven years ago.
我没见过这个人
Not having met the guy, right,
但读了你给我的这些证人陈述
but just reading all the witness statements you sent me,
我想说报仇是一个很好的开始
I would say that revenge is a pretty good place to start.
但是当她受袭的时候 他们不在一起
But they weren't together when she was attacked.
社会倾向于关注幸存者的创伤
As society, we tend to focus on the trauma of the survivor.
但现在我们发现强♥奸♥的触角
But what we're learning is that the tentacles of rape
传播的更远更广
spread far and wide.
极端暴♥力♥和违背自然的行为
The extraordinarily violent and violating nature of the act
产生了连锁反应
creates this ripple effect
这种反应触及到了每个
that touches anyone who has had any relationship
和幸存者有关的人
with the survivor.
家庭成员 朋友 同事
Family members, friends, coworkers.
还有前夫
Ex-husbands?
当然了
Why not?
荣知道了佐伊被强♥奸♥
You know, Jon hears that Zoe got raped.
他也觉得很无助
He feels helpless, too.
无助感的反应之一就是对
Well, one response to feeling helpless is to lash out
这种感觉的起源发泄
at the source of those feelings.
他没办法接触到强♥奸♥犯
He couldn't get the rapist,
所以他去找了那个放了强♥奸♥犯的人
so he went after the guy who set him free:
法官坎齐
Judge Kinzie.
还有一个问题 为什么是现在
One more question: why now?
为什么不是现在 我们都有各自的触发点
Why not now? We all have our triggers.
是吧 我的意思是
Right? I mean...
他可能是在抽屉里面
he could've found a pair of Zoe's socks
找到了一双佐伊的袜子
in the back of a drawer.
他可能是看到她在过马路
He could've seen her crossing the street.
这些触发点是随机的
You know, the nature of triggers is just so random.
哪里都有可能出现
They come out of nowhere.
我的意思是 谁知道是什么激发了他
I mean, who knows what might've set him off?
我们离婚后我已经有三年
I haven't spoken to Jon in three years,
没和荣说过话了
since our divorce.
他和你离婚的吗
Did he divorce you?
是我离开的他
No. I left him.
请描述下你们的婚姻
Tell me about the marriage.
当我第一次遇到荣的时候 他特别好
When I first met Jon, he was wonderful.
那是很长时间以来
For the first time in a long time,
我第一次觉得有安全感
I actually felt safe.
自从你被强♥奸♥后
Since you were raped?
是的
Yes.
你在结婚之前有告诉荣你被强♥奸♥过吗
Did you tell Jon about the rape before you were married?
没有 我对此感到很羞耻
No, I was ashamed,
但是当我告诉他
but when I did tell him
斯坦·肯德里克斯对我做过些什么之后
about what Stan Kendricks did to me,
他就变了
he changed.
他给所有的门都安了三道锁
He put triple locks on all the doors.
他坚持每天开车送我上班
He insisted on driving me to work every day
接我下班
and picking me up.
他给我买♥♥了把枪 还想让我放在包里
He bought me a gun and wanted me to carry it in my purse.
-你有这么做吗 -没有
- Did you? - No.
我把枪藏在了衣橱里
I hid it in my closet.
我现在向你们展示的是公诉方第12号♥证物
I show you what's been marked as People's Exhibit 12.
这是荣给你买♥♥的那把枪吗
Is this the gun that Jon bought for you?
看起来是的
It looks like it.
我不是很清楚
I don't really know.
你不喜欢荣想要保证你的安全吗
You didn't like that Jon was trying to keep you safe?
我曾经半夜醒来
I'd wake up in the middle of the night,
发现他坐在椅子上盯着我
and he was sitting in a chair, staring at me.
我和同事去吃午饭
I went to lunch with people from work,
我会看到他在餐馆外面
and I saw him outside.
他满脑子都在想这事
He was obsessed.
当你搬出去的时候 你有拿走枪吗
When you moved out, did you take the gun?
没有 我那时已经忘记了
No. I had forgotten about it by then.
最后一个问题
Last question.
你为什么和荣离婚
Why did you divorce Jon?
因为他把我看作一名受害者
He only saw me as a victim.
他从不把我看作幸存者
He never saw me as a survivor.
第一次被带来讯问时
When you were first brought in for questioning,
你有告诉调查员们
did you tell the investigators
荣给你买♥♥过这把枪吗
that Jon had bought you this gun?
没有
No.
你跟他们说荣有枪了吗
But did you tell them that Jon owned a gun?
-没有 -为什么没说
- No. - Why not?
我不知道 我没多想
I don't know. I didn't think about it.
但斯通先生问你为什么离婚时
But when Mr. Stone asked you why you were divorced,
这把枪是你给出的一个原因
one of the reasons you gave was this gun.
等等 你有跟调查员们说过
Wait a minute, did you even tell the investigators
你曾结过婚吗
you had been married?
没有
No.
恕我直言 巴特勒女士
All due respect, Ms. Butler,
这很奇怪 你不觉得吗
but that's a little weird, don't you think?
他们指控你杀害坎齐法官
I mean, they were accusing you of murdering Judge Kinzie,
你却忘了告诉他们你有一个过度保护的前夫
and you forgot to tell them that your overly protective ex
还拥有一把跟凶器一样的枪
owned a gun just like the murder weapon?
谈论荣让我很痛苦
Talking about Jon is painful.
因为他尽全力去爱你保护你吗
Because he tried his best to love and protect you?
因为他所做的一切
Because everything he did...
就好像是
it was like...
每天都在让我回顾被强♥奸♥这件事
he made me re-live the rape every day.
老实说 这给你了很大的动机
Which, let's face it, gave you a huge motive
想要坎齐法官死
to want Judge Kinzie dead.
-抗♥议♥ -抗♥议♥有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
我在车旁
I was at my car.
-谢里丹城市小酒馆外吗 -是的
- Outside of Sheridan's Bar? - Yes.
-你喝了几杯 -两杯
- How many drinks did you have? - Two.
你觉得自己醉了吗
And you would say you were inebriated?
-没有 -请向法庭陈述接下来发生的事
- No. - Tell the court what happened then.
我走到车旁时听到了四声枪响
I heard four gunshots when I got to my car.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表