剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
播放呼叫人谈及艾玛的部分
Play the part where the caller spoke about Emma.
我已经播放了手上所有的录音
I played everything that there was.
这样 那告诉我 我们在这儿干什么
So I see, tell me, what are we doing here?
-反对 -撤回 我没有别的问题了
- Objection. - Withdrawn. I don't have anything else.
不 我不知道电♥话♥里是泰德
No, I had no idea it was Ted on the phone.
我只知道我必须按他说的做
All I knew was that I had to do what he said.
为什么
Why is that?
他说要伤害艾玛 我的女儿
He said he was going to hurt Emma, my daughter.
我们刚刚听过电♥话♥录音了
We just listened to the tape of the call,
雷诺兹女士 我没听到关于艾玛的录音
Mrs. Reynolds, and I didn't hear anything about Emma.
我上车后他打了我的手♥机♥
Called me on my cell when I was in the car
就像他说的那样
like he said he would.
就是那时他说如果我不严格按他说的做
That's when he said that he would hurt her
就要伤害她
if I didn't follow his instructions exactly.
-怎么伤害她 -他会割断她的喉咙
- Hurt her, how? - He'd cut her throat.
你相信他说的话
And you believed him.
我不敢不信
I couldn't afford not to.
他让你干什么
What did he tell you to do?
首先 他让我从点点租车
First, he wanted me to rent a car
租一辆车
from something called Car-A-La-Carte
然后去我存款的银行 当地分行
and then go to my bank-- my local branch--
取出两千美元
and withdraw $2,000.
然后去肯伍德的分行再取两千
Then to the branch in Kenwood and do the same.
然后去老欧文公园那家取
Then the one in Old Irving Park.
然后去市中心坎齐街一间便利店的
Then an ATM at a 7-Eleven
取款机取
downtown on Kinzie Street.
-这个过程中你一直在和他通话 -对
- You were with him on the phone the entire time. - Yes.
他说有人跟踪我
He said I was being followed
如果我不按他说的做
and that if I didn't do exactly what he said,
我就会后悔的
that I'd be sorry.
从取款机上取完钱后你做了什么
After you took the money from the ATM, what did you do?
我把车开得很快
I drove as fast as I could.
那之后发生了什么
What, then, if anything, happened next?
议员琼斯在我车前过马路
Alderman Jones crossed the street in front of me.
我撞到了他 我很抱歉
I hit him. I'm so sorry.
你撞到他之后停车了吗
Did you stop after you hit him?
-没有 -打911了吗
- No. - Dial 911?
我打不了 他
I couldn't. He--
他说我要是挂电♥话♥他就杀了艾玛
he said if I hung up that he'd kill Emma.
我对发生的事情感到非常难受
I feel terrible about what happened,
但我是想救我的女儿
but I was trying to save my daughter.
现场还有别人 我知道有人会报♥警♥的
There were other people there; I knew someone would call.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
你离婚之前 和丈夫吵过架吗
Before you divorced, did you ever argue with your husband?
吵过吧
I guess.
不用太客气 雷诺兹女士
No need to be polite, now, Mrs. Reynolds.
是 我们吵过架
Yes, we argued.
他有威胁过要伤害你吗
Did he ever threaten to hurt you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
容我提醒你一下
Let me refresh your recollection.
请你看一下辩方第5A号♥证物
I direct you to defense exhibit 5A.
这是你在离婚诉讼中提交的
This is a copy of the petition you filed
申请书复印件
in your divorce proceeding.
请你翻到第23页
Could you turn to page 23
把高亮部分读出来
and read the highlighted portion?
"第14段 12月13日
"Paragraph 14. On December 13th,
被告威胁要打断申请人的腿"
Respondent threatened to break Petitioner's leg."
然后请翻到第31页
Now on page 31.
"第22段 1月5日 被告威胁
"Paragraph 22. On January 5th, Respondent threatened
要把开水泼到申请人身上"
to throw boiling water on the Petitioner."
-你记得作出过上述供述吗 -记得
- Do you remember making those statements? - Yes.
你记得曾发誓所言均真实准确
Do you remember swearing under penalty of perjury
若有伪证 甘愿受罚吗
that they were true and accurate?
-记得 -你认得这个吗
- Yes. - Do you recognize this?
-这是动议申请 -申请内容是什么
- It's a motion document. - For what?
撤销第14和22段的控诉
To withdraw paragraphs 14 and 22 of the complaint.
就是你刚刚读到的那两段
The two paragraphs you just read.
是的
Yes.
所以他从没威胁过你
So he never threatened you.
那是和解的条件之一
It was part of the settlement.
或是你为了达到自己目的
Or to get what you want,
对我的委托人做出的
you made unfounded allegations
-不实指控 -反对
- against my client. - Objection.
撤回 不论真假 雷诺兹女士
Withdrawn. True or false, Mrs. Reynolds,
除了你 没人听到你丈夫
nobody in the world but you heard your husband
作出那些所谓的威胁
make those alleged threats
而你当时像个疯子一样在马路上乱开车
while you were driving like a maniac around the city.
他说他会伤害艾玛
He said he'd hurt Emma.
真的说过吗 我没有别的问题了
Did he really? Nothing further.
-公诉方举证完毕 -辩方也是
- The People rest. - So does the defense.
你知道她的结案陈词是什么样的吗
You know what her closing argument was?
基本上和我的结案陈词完全相反
Essentially the opposite of my closing argument.
甚至没有援引哪怕一条判例
She didn't even put on a case.
她不需要 因为你也没有
She didn't have to. You didn't have one.
对 可是有必要审议四天吗
Yeah, but four days deliberation?
陪审团里有几个离婚父亲
How many divorced fathers are on the jury?
两个
Two.
我不喜欢说"我早就告诉你了"算你走运
You're lucky I'm not an "I told you so" kinda guy.
法官阁下 我们仍未达成一致
Your Honor, we are still deadlocked.
进一步审议会有用吗
Would further deliberation make a difference?
我认为不会
I don't believe so.
那我别无选择
Well then, I'm left with no choice
只能宣布审判无效
but to declare a mistrial.
伊利诺伊州
The People of the State of Illinois
感谢你们的贡献
thank you for your service.
打扰下 跟你说一声 这事还没完
Excuse me. Just so you know, this isn't over.
我会申请再审
I'll be filing for a retrial.
泰德·雷诺兹一案的陪审团未能达成一致
The jury in the Ted Reynolds case was deadlocked
因为他从没在答录机里说过
because he never actually said he'd hurt Emma
会伤害艾玛
on the answering machine tape.
就这么结束了
And that's it.
那才是真正的重罪
That's the real felony.
-那简呢 -杰夫里斯想让我们
- What about Jane? - Jeffries wants us
指控她莽撞驾驶机动车致人死亡
to charge her with reckless homicide
及肇事逃逸
and leaving the scene.
斯通没意见吗
Stone's good with that?
他说会重审泰德
He says he'll retry Ted.
但你认为不值得
But you don't think it's worth it.
除非他认罪
Unless he confesses,
否则我不觉得会有什么改变
I doubt anything'll change.
我们从没找艾玛谈过
You know, we never talked to Emma.
你觉得泰德会在年仅十岁的女儿面前
You think Ted would actually threaten Jane
威胁简吗
in front of their ten-year-old?
小时候我家发生这种事时
When it got going in my house,
我都会假装睡着
I'd pretend to be asleep.
其实我每个字都听到了
But I heard every word.
会有帮助吗
Would it help?
可能会
It might.
我女儿跟你差不多大
I have a little girl about your age.
她叫珍
Her name's Jen.
她跟你一样 和爸爸住一起
She lives with her daddy, like you.
珍的爸爸和我决定分居
Jen's daddy and I, we decided it was best for her
这样对珍最好
if we didn't all live together.
-你们有吵架吗 -有
- Did you fight? - We did.
为什么这么问 你的父母也常吵架吗
Why? Did your parents fight a lot?
没有
No.
他们没有大声吼对方吗
They didn't yell at one another?
有时有 但我妈妈说
Well, sometimes they did. But my mom said
那些话都不是真心的
that they didn't mean it.
他们吓着你了吗
Did that scare you?
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表