剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
-你的搭档 -前任搭档
- Your partner-- - Former partner.
他藏了大概四万块
He had almost 40 grand stashed away.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
当然不知道
No way.
你想检查我的冰箱 我的内衣抽屉
You wanna go through my fridge? My underwear drawer?
请便 我没什么要掩盖的
Help yourselves. I got nothing to hide.
即使科迪干了什么事 我也不知道
If Cody was into something, I don't know nothing about it.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
上次我跟他打招呼是两周之前
The last time I said hello was, like, two weeks ago.
事实是 快死的人让我心惊肉跳的
Truth is, dying guys kinda give me the willies.
祝你们过得愉快
Have a good day.
你们排除了他前妻的嫌疑
So you're ruling out his ex.
实际上 我觉得她爱那个男人
Actually, I think she loved the guy.
不管怎么样 她没那么大力气扭断他的脖子
Either way, she wasn't strong enough to break his neck
即使他快死了
even if he was dying.
你确定吗
You sure?
你知道一个热狗里有多少致癌物质吗
You know how many carcinogens are in a hot dog?
现在不吃已经太晚了
Too late now.
科迪警官的前搭档不太好惹
Officer Cody's former partner is a sack of nails.
如果我要搞骗局 不会先挑他的
Not my first choice if I were gonna run a scam.
等一下
Hang on.
纳格尔 好的
Nagel. Yeah.
讲真的 我不吃肉
Seriously, though, I don't eat meat.
多谢 罗尼
Thanks, Ronnie.
罗尼查看了科迪的通话记录
Ronnie ran Cody's incoming and outgoing.
在他被杀的那一天
On the day he was murdered,
他给不好惹的那人打了三次电♥话♥
he called the sack of nails three times.
-不是你想的那样 -不是吗
- It's not what you think. - No?
你怎么不告诉我们是什么样
Why don't you tell us what it is?
我不认识你们
Well, I don't know you.
你们过来问我一些关于一个死人的事
You come asking me questions about some dead guy.
我该说什么
What am I supposed to say?
说实话就行
Telling the truth works for me.
科迪死的那天 你和他在谈什么事
What were you and Cody talking about the day he died?
肉
Meat.
什么
What?
就是肉
Just meat.
你真的要编这种故事吗
This is really the story you're going with?
这是事实
It's the truth.
科迪经常在北边一个屠夫那儿订货
Cody had a standing order at some North Side butcher.
牛排 猪排 各种肉
Steaks, chops, all kinds of meat.
每月一次 因为他坐办公室了
Once a month-- because he was desked up--
我出于好心帮他取货
I would go pick it up for him out of the kindness of my heart.
好吧 有多少肉
Okay. How much meat we talking?
-值多少钱 -我不知道
- In dollars? - I don't know.
-很多 几千美元吧 -就凭警♥察♥的工资
- A lot. A couple a grand. - On a cop's salary?
我所知道的就是我走到前门
All I know is I would walk in the front door
他们给我几个箱子
and they would hand me a couple of cartons.
这绝对是合法的
It was totally legit.
你在逗我呢
You're kidding me, right?
我以为科迪和那个屠夫关系不错
I just assumed Cody was in tight with the owner.
他可能低价买♥♥肉
He'd get the meat at a discount
再高价售出 从中赚点差价
and sell it to the guys for a profit.
恕我直言 如果真是完全合法
All due respect, if it was all legit,
那你之前为什么撒谎
why did you lie about it?
你知道警♥察♥
You know it is against regs
在上班时间干私活是违规的
to do personal business on city time.
我不想让我的上司来找我麻烦
I didn't need the bosses coming down on me.
我们会和这个叫霍金斯的屠夫谈谈
We're gonna talk to this butcher, Hawkins.
-所以帮个忙 如果你在撒谎 -他是谁
- So help me, if you're lying... - Who is he?
贝克特肉铺
Beckett's Meats.
它在...
It's over on, um...
我知道在哪
I know where it is.
约翰·贝克特
John Beckett.
就是他
The one and only.
你们在说什么
What am I missing?
五年前
Five years ago...
贝克特经营着一家小农场和肉类包装仓库
Beckett owns a small farm and meat packing warehouse.
他当时负债累累
He is up to his eyeballs in debt.
所以他干了件事
So he does what any thinking man does.
一把火全给烧了
Burns it all down.
-为了拿保险金 -他杀了许多猪
- For the insurance. - He killed a lot of pigs,
许多鸡 更不幸的是
a whole bunch of chickens, but more importantly,
当时有个农民在仓库里睡觉
a farmer sleeping in the barn.
他名叫保罗·马库斯
His name was Paul Marcus.
好吧
Okay.
所以那是重罪谋杀
So that's felony murder,
更不用说虐待动物了
not to mention numerous animal cruelty felonies.
-也是我抓他的原因 -贝克特的辩护律师
- That's why I arrested him. - Beckett's attorney
说大火源于一次电力短路
argued that the fire was started by an electrical short.
消防局的人则说肯定是汽油纵火
Fire marshal swore up and down it was gasoline.
陪审团考虑了四天
The jury deliberated for four days.
整整四天
Four damn days.
接着他们宣判那个贱♥人♥无罪
And then they acquitted the son of a bitch.
我不认为贝克特是在关心一个病重的警♥察♥
I doubt Beckett was just being nice to an ailing copper.
去找他谈谈
Go talk to him.
乐意之至
Gladly.
强尼·贝克特
Johnny Beckett.
道森警探 对吗
Detective Dawson, right?
现在是州检调查员了
It's SA Investigator, now.
这位是纳格尔调查员
This is Investigator Nagel.
好吧 我知道我们关系特殊
Well, I realize we have a special relationship,
但如果不是要批发的话 你得去店铺买♥♥
but for retail, you're gonna have to go to the shop.
我们来这是因为芝加哥警局的警官泰德·科迪
We're here about CPD Officer Ted Cody.
-谁 -他在你的肉铺每个月花两千美元
- Who? - He spent $2,000 a month in your store.
是吗 比他花钱多的大有人在
Yeah? A lot of people spend more.
其中又有多少人在浴缸里被谋杀呢
How many of them end up murdered in a bathtub?
你是在指控我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
放轻松
Breathing.
科迪一个人住 本来就快死了
Cody lived alone. He was dying.
我不觉得他能吃下那么多肉
I doubt he'd be eating that much meat.
我们这的肉是全城最好的
Well, it's the best meat in the city.
他有很多现金藏在他的冰箱里
He was flush with cash, hidden in his freezer.
那本该是用来放肉的
Where the meat should've been.
我听说他喜欢豌豆呢
I heard he liked peas.
你们和快乐绿巨人谈过了吗
Did you talk to the Jolly Green Giant?
别找不自在 贝克特
Screw you, Beckett.
州政♥府♥和联邦政♥府♥已经让我不自在了
The state and the Feds already have.
每当我生意有所起色你们就搞出一条新规定
Every time I turn around, you people got a new regulation.
那和泰德·科迪有什么关系
What's that gotta do with Ted Cody?
所以现在是怎样 你在指责我谋杀
So now what? You're accusing me of murder.
又一次
Again.
听着 我告诉过你了
Look, I already told you.
我不认识科迪警官
I don't know Officer Cody.
但我也为这个城市的损失感到遗憾
But I am sorry for the city's loss.
现在我要回去工作了
Now I gotta get back to work.
如果你们想四处看看 请自便吧
You wanna look around, help yourself.
记得看路就行
Just, uh, watch where you step.
鞋子看起来不错
Those look like nice shoes.
那家伙还是混♥蛋♥一个
Guy's still an ass wipe.
我在想附近有没有酒吧
I wonder if there's a bar around here.
那个家伙气得我都想喝一杯
Yeah, that guy? I can use one.
不是我们 道森
Not for us, Dawson.
科迪血液里有酒精
Alcohol in Cody's blood?
他房♥间里没有小酒吧
There wasn't a minibar in his room.
-你们需要喝些什么 -我们不要
- What can I get for you folks? - Nothing for us.
好吧 有什么可以帮你们的
Okay. What can I do for you?
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen this guy?
几天前见过
Yeah, a couple days ago.
他呢
How about him?
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表