剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
警方以杀死肯尼迪的罪名逮捕了你
The police arrested you for killing Kennedy.
-是否如此 -是
- Is that right? - Yes.
你有跟他们讲过你声称
Did you ever tell them about the story
我的委托人写的故事吗
my client allegedly wrote?
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
在我在西班牙的经历后
After what I went through in Spain...
我不确定肯尼迪是不是贝瑟尼杀的
I didn't know for sure if Bethany had killed Kennedy.
她曾是我朋友
She was my friend.
我不想让她经历我曾经的遭遇
I didn't want her to go through what I did.
你是指你杀死男友的事吗
When you killed your boyfriend?
-请求上前 法官阁 -不用 斯通先生
- Approach, Your H-- - No need, Mr. Stone.
你过分了 巴农教授
You're out of line, Professor Bannon.
是否如此 查普曼小姐
True or false, Ms. Chapman?
有法庭文件要求将你
There's an outstanding order of extradition against you
引渡回西班牙受审
to be returned to Spain for retrial.
是否如此
True or false?
-是否如此 -是
- True or false! - True!
我曾经有过一位历史老师
I had this history professor.
他很聪明 有魅力
He was smart. Charismatic.
法国从第一次革命到现在的一切
He could tell you everything about France
他都知道
from the first revolution to the present.
在我看来 他就是上帝
As far as I was concerned, he walked on water.
-我们变得很亲近 -我会想听这故事吗
- We got close -- - Do I want to hear this?
"我到是希望能有个疯子去袭击
"Just once, I'd like one of these maniacs
"美国步♥枪♥协会的办公室
"To shoot up an NRA office.
"那样会立刻扭转局面"
"Things would change in a hurry."
这是贝瑟尼在法庭上说的话
That's Bethany on cross.
而霍尔教授
Now Professor Hall...
枪♥支♥持有者我们的敌人
Gun owners are the enemy, people.
我到是希望能有个疯子去袭击
Just once, I'd like one of these maniacs
美国步♥枪♥协会的办公室
to shoot up an NRA office.
那样会立刻扭转局面
Things would change in a hurry.
一字不差
Verbatim.
我愿意为我的历史教授做任何事
I would have done anything for my history professor.
他是我理想中父亲的样子
He's what I wished my father would be...
巴农说他会让贝瑟尼出庭举证
Bannon said he's going to call Bethany for surrebuttal.
也许能行 很聪明
Just might work. Smart.
是的 那故事是我写的
Yes, I wrote the story,
但我不知道阿比盖尔是怎么知道的
but I honestly don't know how Abigail got it.
为什么
Why's that?
阿比盖尔很奇怪
Abigail was odd.
我都不记得跟她说过话
I don't even remember ever talking to her.
那么你的故事和肯尼迪无关
So your story wasn't about Kennedy?
当然 只是我的幻想
No. It was a fantasy,
幻想如果我的父亲还活着我的生活会是什么样
about what my life would be like if Dad had lived.
这就是有疑问的那个故事 是吗
This is the story in question, is it not?
是的
It is.
请把最后几行读出来 有标注的部分
Please read those last few lines. They're highlighted.
"但是父亲已经不在了 这只是一场梦
"But Dad is gone, and this was all a dream.
"但有时 梦就在你我面前
"But sometimes, dreams are right there in front of us,
我们要做的只是去碰触它"
and all we have to do is reach out and touch them."
写得很美 我
That's very beautiful. I'm...
我很惊讶你居然没给别人看过
I'm surprised you never shared it to anyone.
我也许给别人看过
I might have.
会给谁看呢
Who would that be?
肯定不会给阿比盖尔·查普曼
Not Abigail Chapman, that's for sure.
霍尔教授呢
Professor Hall?
他说你是他最优秀的学生之一
He said you were one of his best students.
是的 我给他看过
Yes, I showed it to him.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他很喜欢
He liked it.
他说我可以成为作家
He said I could be a writer.
说他会帮我
Said he would help.
-他帮你了吗 -是的
- Did he help you? - Yes.
在课后
After class?
有时候吧 但不是你想的那样
Sometimes, but it's not what you're suggesting.
他是我的老师 仅此而已
He was my teacher. That's all.
-你最喜欢的老师 -是的
- Your favorite teacher? - Yes.
他看过你的故事
He read your stories.
他知道你有什么想法
He knew what was going on in your head.
你有什么感受
In your heart.
他对你的了解就像是父亲对女儿
He knew you like a father knows his daughter.
你的梦 那个就在你面前
Your dream, the one that was standing right in front of you,
近到你可以触碰的梦
close enough for you to touch?
反对
Objection!
斯通先生在作证 法官阁下
Mr. Stone is testifying, Your Honor.
-反对有效 -霍尔教授就是你的梦
- Sustained. - Professor Hall was that dream!
-法官阁下 -他是你身边
- Your Honor! - He was the closest thing
最像父亲的人 是不是
to a dad you ever had. Isn't that right?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果他离开学校你要怎么办
What would you do if he left the school?
他不会离开的 他有终生职位
He won't leave. He has tenure.
但是如果肯尼迪录下的
But let's say the audio recording that Kennedy had
霍尔教授大谈枪♥支♥罪孽的视频
of Professor Hall ranting about the evils of guns
被播出来呢
got out to cable news?
恐怕理事会对这种事会很不高兴
I'm sure the Trustees wouldn't like that at all,
霍尔教授的终生职位也就没意义了 不是吗
and Professor Hall's tenure would be worthless, wouldn't it?
你的梦也就破灭了
And there goes your dream.
就这么没了
Just like that.
你不能让肯尼迪毁掉你的梦 是不是
You couldn't let Kennedy destroy your dream, could you?
我想跟肯尼迪讲道理
I tried to talk to Kennedy...
但她就是不想放过霍尔教授
but she wouldn't leave Professor Hall alone.
那个婊♥子♥的爸爸给了她一切
That bitch's father gave her everything!
为什么她还想夺走我的爸爸
Why did she want to take mine away?
贝瑟尼·皮尔森公诉案中
In the case of the People of Illinois vs. Bethany Pierson,
针对单一罪名
on the sole count of the indictment,
一级谋杀罪
First Degree Murder,
陪审团裁定被告
the People find the defendant...
有罪
guilty.
我记得盖尔上大学的第一年
I remember Gail's first year in college.
她回家对我大喊
She came home and yelled at me
说我参加了一场非法战争
for taking part in an illegal war.
某个嬉皮士 逃避了兵役义务的教授
Some hippie, draft dodger professor
告诉她我才是敌人
taught her I was the enemy.
我也曾对我父母大喊说他们清除了美洲原住民
I yelled at my parents for wiping out the Native Americans.
什么时候开始人们去大学却变得更蠢了
When did people start going to college to get stupid?
没有她我们就输了 马克
We would've lost the case without her, Mark.
你也觉得我是敌人
You think I'm the enemy too?
我觉得你是英雄
I think you are the hero.
满口胡言
You are full of it.
给我接国务卿
Give me the damn Secretary of State.
-那女孩叫什么名字 阿比盖尔 -查普曼
- What's the girl's name? Abigail... - Chapman.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表