剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
You were arguing in the parking lot.
她是这么说的吗
That's what she said?
她在哭 我在安慰她
She was crying. I was consoling her.
关于什么
About what?
她说这场庭审毁掉了她的生活 她得回家
She said the trial was ruining her life. She had to get home.
她有没有提到洛斯霍特斯的人找她麻烦
Did she mention anyone from Los Hotas giving her a hard time?
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
告诉我发生了什么 不然出去
Tell me what's going on, or get out.
莉莉·斯宾塞死了 埃文斯先生
Lily Spencer is dead, Mr. Evans.
我的天 多好的一个孩子
Oh, my God. Such a sweet kid.
那些小混混 是他们干的 对吧
Those punks. They did it, right?
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我是陪审长
I was the foreman.
他们会来找我算账的 对吗
They're gonna come for me now, right?
我想要保护
I want protection.
已经有了
It's already there.
她提到过什么具体的事吗
Did she mention anything specific?
我知道的就是有人发短♥信♥
Look. All I know is that someone was driving her nuts
快把她逼疯了
with all those texts.
法官告诉我们关掉手♥机♥
The judge told us to shut off our phones.
我们关了 但莉莉说她得一直开机
We did. But Lily said that she had to keep hers on or--
不然后果自负
or there would be consequences.
你没想过告诉法官吗
You didn't think of telling the judge?
我以为那些短♥信♥是私事
I assumed the texts were personal business.
我猜我错了
I guess I was wrong.
电♥话♥公♥司♥只保留短♥信♥三天
The phone company only keeps texts for three days.
莉莉收到了同一个人的67条短♥信♥
Lily received 67 texts, all from the same guy.
洛斯霍特斯怎么弄到她号♥码的
How did Los Hotas get her cell number?
他们弄不到
They didn't,
除非他们中有人还在技术公♥司♥工作
unless one of them was moonlighting at a tech firm.
谢谢
Thanks.
短♥信♥是从贾克科公♥司♥的手♥机♥里发出来的
The texts are from a phone owned by Jaxco.
-推出餐厅应用的那个 -还有其他的应用
- The restaurant app? - Among others.
我们找的是一个懂高科技的跟踪者
We're looking at a high-tech stalker.
这是最后一条短♥信♥
Here's the last text message:
"是选陪审团还是你的孩子 最后的机会"
"It's either the jury or your kid. Last chance."
认识莉莉是我这辈子最开心的一天
Best day of my life was when I met Lily.
最糟糕的就是她甩了我的那一天
Worst? Well, when she dumped me.
我们想问你关于一些你发给她的短♥信♥的问题
We wanted to ask you about a bunch of texts you sent her.
莉莉虽然和我分手了 但我们没有宣战
Lily and I broke up. We didn't declare war.
我们因为我们的儿子山姆而保持联♥系♥
We communicated daily because of Sam, our son.
孩子 打个招呼
Hey, buddy. Say hey.
我们就在里面 好吗
We're gonna be right in here, okay?
这边请
Please.
-你们有共同抚养权吗 -一半一半
- You share custody? - 50/50.
-你们就是因为这个来的 对吗 -不是
- That's why you're here, right? - Not exactly.
莉莉出什么事了吗
Did something happen to Lily?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
什么时候的事
When?
我们前天晚上发现了她
We found her two nights ago.
她的尸体在河里
Her body was in the river.
你们这些人逼她去陪审那个案子
You people--you forced her onto that damn case.
你们应该保护好她的
You should've protected her!
幸好那天是我照顾儿子
Thank God it was my day.
告诉我你们找到凶手了
Just tell me you have the bastard in custody.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
你三天内给她发了67条短♥信♥ 克拉克先生
You sent her 67 texts in 3 days, Mr. Clark.
你两天没有收到回复
You didn't get a response for two days.
你没有觉得奇怪吗
You didn't find that odd?
慢着
Hold on.
如果你们觉得我和她的死有关...
If you're suggesting that I had something to do with this--
你给她发了条短♥信♥ 内容是
Well, you sent her a text, and I quote,
"是选陪审团还是你的孩子"
"It's either the jury or your kid."
听起来像是恐吓威胁
Kind of sounds like a threat.
好吧 不考虑上下文
All right. Out of context,
也许听起来语气是很坏
okay, yeah, maybe that sounds bad,
但其实人们以为你推出了一些手♥机♥应用
but the thing is, people think you invent a couple apps,
然后你就开始坐着数钱了
you just sit on your butt and cash checks.
我很忙 好吗 山姆一直黏着我
I'm busy, okay? Sam was hounding me.
孩子不明白陪审团的义务
Kids don't understand jury duty.
他只知道他妈又错过了一场足球赛
All he knows is that his mother missed another soccer game.
很漂亮的船
Nice boat.
对 这是艘1936版的䴙䴘游艇
Yeah, it's a 1936 Grebe Cruiser.
你有带莉莉上去过吗
You ever take Lily out on it?
全程的晕船药都不够她吃的
There wasn't enough Dramamine in the city.
你最近一次开它出海是什么时候
When was the last time you took it out?
大概一星期前
About a week ago.
爸爸
Dad?
等一下 山姆
One second, Sam.
我们聊完了吗
Are we good?
-前天晚上... -我和山姆在一起
- Two nights ago-- - I was home with Sam.
一整晚
All night.
好的
Good.
它就在那 真是个美人
There she is, the beauty.
克拉克先生最近有开着它出海吗
Mr. Clark take her out recently?
当然 两天前
Sure. Two days ago.
刮擦挺严重的 我抛光打蜡之后和新的一样
Scratched her up real bad. I buffed and waxed. Good as new.
他俩一起的吗
Was she with him?
老实说 我记不太清了
Yeah, honestly, I-- I can't keep them straight.
艾迪 你能把那件卫衣递给我吗
Eddie, would you mind handing me that hoodie?
谢谢
Thank you.
还有什么事情吗
Is there anything else?
不 没了 谢谢你的配合
No, we're good. Thanks for your help.
简直就是劳拉·内格尔的《如何避免搜查》
"How to Avoid Getting a Warrant" By Laura Nagel.
不知道这是不是莉莉的
Wonder if these are Lily's.
你说对了
Oh, there you go.
看来克拉克在没带莉莉上船这件事上也说了谎
Looks like Clark fibbed about bringing Lily aboard, too.
克拉克有点混♥蛋♥ 对吗
Clark's a little bit of a prick, right?
对我说过一次谎...
Lie to me once...
那么你觉得他是怎么弄到共同抚养权的
So, tell me, how does he get joint custody?
法官们现在都这样
Judges are like that now.
即使他们觉得父亲有问题
Even if they think the dad may be questionable,
也认为让父母
judge says it's a good idea
都陪在孩子身边比较好
for the kid to have both parents.
这只是暂时的 珍很快就会回到你身边
It's only temporary. You'll get Jen back soon.
是的
Yeah.
他拥有一家成功的科技公♥司♥
He owns a hot tech company,
而他孩子的母亲却在超♥市♥打工
and the mother of his kid works at Walmart.
这就是不结婚的好处
A perk of not being married.
外套是山姆的
Hoodie was Sam's.
也许克拉克只撒了一个谎
Maybe Clark only told us one fib.
搬离通知书
莉莉要被赶出去了
Lily was being evicted.
通知的日期就是她死的那天
This notice is dated the day she died.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事 我们是州检办公室的
It's okay. State's Attorneys.
莉莉没事吧
Is Lily okay?
你是她的朋友吗
Are you a friend of hers?
算是吧 我是住在这儿的管♥理♥员♥
I guess. I'm the live-in manager.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
什么 那山姆呢
Wh-- What about Sam?
他没事 他跟父亲待在一起
He's fine. He's with his father.
她是我最喜欢的租户
She was my favorite tenant.
你为什么要赶她走
Why were you booting her?
我只是大厦的管♥理♥员♥ 我不是业主
I just manage the building. I don't own it.
她拖欠了三个月的房♥租
She was three months behind.
她常提起山姆的爸爸吗
She talk about Sam's dad much?
我问过 她不想谈论他
I asked. She didn't want to talk about him.
这下格雷森一定会骂死我了
Now Grayson's gonna let me have it.
-格雷森 -业主
- Grayson? - The owner.
他因为我把房♥子租给她狠狠批了我一顿
He gave me a lot of flac for renting to her.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表