剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
你还记得任何别的事吗
Is there anything else you can remember about that?
当时信♥号♥♥不好
We had a bad connection.
我只
I just...
听见了爆♥炸♥
heard this explosion.
我试着给他打回去 但我
I tried to call him back, but I--
他没接电♥话♥
he didn't pick up.
我打开第五频道 听到了这起事故
I turned on Channel 5, heard about the accident,
我尽快赶到了工地
and I got to the site as quickly as I could.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
安娜丽 宝贝
Annaleigh, sweetie.
妈妈正在和这个好好先生说话
Mommy's talking to the nice man.
你多大了 九岁 十岁
How old are you? Nine? Ten?
-不 四岁 -四岁
- No, four. - Oh, four?
过来
Come here.
别打扰我们 好吗
Give us a minute, okay?
我还没告诉她呢
I still haven't told her yet.
你怎么告诉一个四岁孩子
How do you tell a four-year-old
她爸爸再也不会回家了
her daddy's never coming home?
起重机在六个不同的地方断裂
The crane snapped in six different places.
只有一个人被砸到算是很幸运了
We were lucky that only one person got hit.
早上那个时间点 大部分人还在睡觉
That time in the morning, smart money's on a pillow.
还是在自己家
Preferably one's own.
这是吊杆栓应该在的地方
This is where the main boom pins should be.
它们断裂后 载重和起重机臂
After they snapped, the tonnage and the jib
穿透了在建工程
cut through the construction project.
吊杆裂开 碎片四处飞落
The boom cracked, pieces went flying in different directions.
有一片落到了惠勒先生的车上
One landing on Mr. Wheeler's car.
对
Right.
你不认为这是因为操作员
And you don't think this could've been caused
吸食可♥卡♥因♥导致的
by the operator being high on cocaine?
可能是一个影响因素
Contributing factor, maybe,
但连接着起重机臂的吊杆栓
but the boom pins being connected to the jib
原本该起到安全锁的作用
would've acted like a kill switch.
头儿
Hey, Chief!
看来我们找到了一个
Looks like we found one.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是什么
What's that?
这是一个吊杆栓
This is a boom pin.
-看到这个了吗 -什么
- See this? - What?
你几乎看不到它 但那些纹路
Well, you can barely see it, but those veins.
那就是吊杆栓断裂的
That is where the boom pin...
地方
broke.
这个被人用二氟乙烷处理过了
This has been treated with difluoroethane.
那是什么
Which is?
它可以把金属冷冻到
It can freeze metal
零下一百一十一摄氏度
to minus 167 degrees.
使金属变脆而断裂
Makes it brittle enough to break.
所有这些都是因为那个
So all this because of that?
有人想让起重机倒塌
Someone wanted that crane to collapse.
州检察官
那起重机操作员是个替罪羊
So the crane operator was a patsy?
看起来是的 他们检测了他的保温杯
Looks like. They tested his thermos.
让我猜猜看 可♥卡♥因♥阳性
Let me guess, positive for cocaine?
不仅是阳性 还是纯可♥卡♥因♥
Not only positive. Pure.
像本津格这样的人不可能会
There's no way a guy like Benzinger
在芝加哥街上弄到那个
gets that on the streets of Chicago.
有知道他工作经历的人在他的保温杯里下药
Someone drugged his thermos, knowing his work history.
可能还在坍塌事故前两天
And maybe somehow transferred him
以某种方式把他调到河滨
to Riverfront two days before the crash.
-明天我们去工会 -别麻烦了
- We'll hit the union tomorrow. - Don't bother.
工头把我介绍给了工人代表
The site foreman referred me to the shop steward,
工人代表把我介绍给了他们的劳工律师
who referred me to their labor lawyer.
而律师主张工人的权利
Who claimed privilege.
如果没有律师这活要好干很多
This would be an easier gig, if not for the lawyers.
谢谢
Thanks.
-各位 -我们有所发现
- Hi, guys. - We may have something.
我们知道工地八点停工的时候
We know that the crane was still working properly
起重机还是正常的
when the site closed at 8:00.
夜间保安在那儿待到早上六点
Then night security was there until 6:00 a.m.
这是现场附近的停车场监控拍下的
This is from the parking lot right next to the site.
本津格说他是七点出现的
Benzinger said that he showed at 7:00,
所以这给了我们一个小时的空缺
so we figured that gives us an hour gap,
这段时间间中 有人冷冻了吊杆栓
during which time somebody could've frozen the boom pin.
我觉得这人就是我们找的破坏者
I'm thinking this guy might be our saboteur.
-车不错 -是的 不过也只有这些
- Those are nice wheels. - Yeah, but that's it.
遗憾的是 我看不清车牌号♥
Unfortunately, I can't pick up any plates.
已经比一小时前知道的多了
It's more than we had an hour ago.
你能打印几幅车的图像吗
Can you print out stills of the car?
当然可以
Yeah, sure can.
把图给那里的保安看看
Show these to the security guard working the site.
我和林登谈谈 看他能否认出来
I'll talk to Linden, see if he can recognize it.
很漂亮吧? 西华盛顿街28号♥
Beautiful, isn't it? 28 West Washington.
还没建成 我就已经赚了四倍利润
Not even built, yet I've already made a 400% profit.
-很了不起 -人人都能赚钱
- That's impressive. - Ah, anybody can make money.
你知道什么才了不起吗 真正的了不起
You know what's impressive? What's truly impressive?
你飞入奥黑尔机场
You fly into O'Hare
看到自己修的建筑直冲云霄
and you see something you've built prick up into the clouds.
那才叫了不起
That's impressive.
但你知道 人人都在说遗产 遗产
But you know, everybody talks about legacy, legacy, legacy.
你改变了天空的轮廓 那才是遗产
You change a skyline. That's legacy.
瓦尔德兹女士一定很忙
I'm sure Ms. Valdez is very busy.
瓦尔德兹女士很正确
Well, Ms. Valdez is absolutely right.
只会做纸面文章是留不下遗产的
You don't leave a legacy pushing paper.
对吗
Am I right?
你们会以谋杀罪起诉那名吊车司机吧
So the crane operator, we are charging him with murder.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你不这么认为
You don't think so?
他杀了我的女婿
He killed my son-in-law.
-事实上他或许 -我会给布莱索电♥话♥
- Actually, he may-- - I'll call Bledsoe.
那是全国最好的私♥人♥侦♥探♥所
The best private detective agency in the country.
-他们会解决的 -弗兰克
- They'll get something done. - Frank...
没别的意思 但我肯定你是聪明的女孩
No disrespect, I'm sure you're a very smart girl.
要是愿意的话 你可以拍拍我的头
You can pat me on the head if you like.
犯了个严重的政♥治♥错误 抱歉
PC felony. I'm sorry.
我认罪 你逮捕我吧 抓我走
I confess, you got me. Here, take me away.
我道歉
I apologize.
你不是女孩 你是一位女士
You're not a girl. You're a lady.
我是助理州检察官 林登先生
I'm an assistant state's attorney, Mr. Linden.
很不错
Well, very good for you.
我觉得如果我们能都开诚布公
You know what, we'd all be a lot better off
我们的情况就会好很多了
if we could actually say what we think.
瓦尔德兹女士想了解我们的敌人
Ms. Valdez wanted to know about our enemies?
还有你是否见过这辆车
And if you recognize this car.
没有
No.
但在我这行 如果没有敌人
But in my business, if we didn't have enemies,
我们就不会赢 失陪了
we wouldn't be winning. Excuse me.
有谁最近输了吗 或有谁输得很惨
Anyone lose recently? Or particularly badly?
是的 吉姆·弗洛伦斯 那个混♥蛋♥
Yes, Jim Florence. That son of a bitch.
布雷特会给你需要的信息
Brett'll give you whatever you need.
你的父亲很有趣
Your father's an interesting man.
那是他的按♥摩♥师 他背不好
His massage therapist. He has a bad back.
是他高中时在桑顿采石场搬砾石
It's the price he paid for hauling gravel
所付出的代价
at Thornton Quarry in high school.
弗兰克·林登还在建筑工地工作过
Frank Linden actually worked construction?
没错
He sure did,
所以我和我妹妹不用去那里
so my sister and I won't have to.
他很伟大
He's a great man.
-谈谈吉姆·弗洛伦斯 -电路承包商
- Tell me about Jim Florence. - An electrical subcontractor.
-他对我父亲很不满 -为什么
Got into a beef with my father. - Over what?
还能有什么 钱
What do you think? Money.
承包商总是多报账单
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表