剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
他的父亲因杀死他的母亲而受审
How do you cross-examine a nine-year-old
我要怎么盘问这个才九岁的男孩
whose father's on trial for killing his mother?
温和一点
Gently.
山姆 介意我问你几个问题吗
Hey, Sam. You mind if I ask you a few questions?
很简单的 我保证
It'll be easy. I promise.
那个伤疤很严重啊
That is quite the scar you got there.
你踢足球时弄伤的吗
Did you get that playing soccer?
我自己在爸爸家的煤气灶上烧伤的
I burned myself at the stove at my dad's house.
但爸爸带我去医院了
But Dad took me to the hospital.
你有没有打电♥话♥跟你妈妈说这事
Did you call your mom and tell her what happened?
我不可以自己打电♥话♥给妈妈
I'm not allowed to call my mom by myself.
为什么
Why not?
爸爸说因为话费不是她充的
Dad said that 'cause she didn't pay the bill
所以不许她消耗我的通话时间
she wasn't allowed to use up my minutes.
如果你想打电♥话♥跟她说
What if you wanted to call her and tell her about
学校里发生的事呢
something that happened at school?
没关系的 山姆
It's okay, Sam.
在法庭上 你应该回答所有的问题
In a courtroom, you're supposed to answer all the questions.
那不用花钱
It doesn't cost anything.
-什么不用花钱 -用聊天软件
- What doesn't? - Snapchat.
法官阁下 这个问讯似乎
Your Honor, there doesn't seem to be a point
并没有什么重点
to this questioning.
你做得很好 山姆
Good job, Sam.
我同意被告方的说法 斯通先生
I happen to agree with the defense, Mr. Stone.
拒绝让孩子跟母亲联♥系♥
Refusing to allow the child to communicate with his mother
是被告虐待模式的一部分
was part of the defendant's pattern of abusive behavior.
他刚刚说了他通过聊天软件
He just testified that he spoke to his mother
跟他母亲说话
through Snapchat.
好吧 那我要求检查电♥话♥
Fine. Then I move to examine the phone.
这与本案无关
It's irrelevant.
是你提出来的 夏普小姐
You opened the door, Ms. Sharp.
你带手♥机♥了吗 孩子
Do you have your phone with you, son?
你是世上最糟糕的母亲
You're the worst mother ever!
我讨厌你 我想跟我爸爸住
I hate you! I want to live with my dad,
我会跟法官说的
and I'm gonna tell the judge that!
你拍这个视频给你妈妈那晚谁在家
Who was home the night you shot this Snapchat for your mom?
我和我爸爸
Me and my dad.
你♥爸♥爸知道你拍这段视频给她吗
Did your dad know that you made this Snapchat for her?
不知道
No.
你生她的气了吗
Were you mad at her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你跟她说你讨厌她 山姆
You told her you hated her, Sam.
你说你想跟你♥爸♥爸住
You said that you wanted to go live with your dad.
你是真心的吗
Did you mean that?
不是真心的
Not really.
那你为什么这么说
Then why'd you say it?
是你♥爸♥爸让你这么说的吗
Did your dad tell you to say that?
山姆 能请你看着屏幕吗
Sam, would you watch the screen, please?
那里
There.
你看到了吗
You see that?
看到你的胳膊了吗
You see your arms?
拿手♥机♥的是谁 山姆
Who's holding the phone, Sam?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
听我说 你没闯祸
You know what? You're not in trouble.
但我需要你回答我的问题
But I need you to answer my question.
我爸爸 他逼我发的
My dad. He made me send it.
我没想发 他逼我发的
I didn't want to, but he made me.
是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
是我杀了妈妈吗
Did I kill my mom?
不 山姆 不是的
No, Sam. No.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
对于一级谋杀罪的裁定
On the sole count of first degree murder,
陪审团裁定被告 贾克森·克拉克 有罪
the jury finds the defendant, Jaxson Clark, guilty.
在陪审团商议之前
Before you people started to deliberate,
我指示过你们应该如何依法裁定谋杀
I instructed you on how to apply the law regarding murder.
确实 我讨厌这个被告
Yes, I detest this defendant.
他做的事也许导致了一个女人的死亡
He did what he did, and a woman may have died because of it.
但是"也许"并不够
But "may have" is not good enough.
你们做出的决定纯粹取决于感情
You rendered a decision based purely on emotion.
坐下 斯通先生
Sit down, Mr. Stone.
你们完全无视了我的指示
You ignored my instructions completely,
你们逼得我现在只好无视你们的决定
and now you force me to ignore your decision.
-法官阁下 -我说了坐下 斯通先生
- Your Honor, I-- - I said sit, Mr. Stone.
和你们不一样 我听了庭审
Unlike you, I actually listened to the testimony.
公诉方显然并没有证明
The prosecution clearly did not establish
被告知道他的行为会导致
that the defendant knew his actions would result
斯宾塞女士身亡
in Ms. Spencer's death.
因此我决定推♥翻♥你们的裁定
Therefore, I am setting aside your verdict.
我判你无罪 克拉克先生
You are free to go, Mr. Clark.
陪审团可以解散了
And you are dismissed.
我还以为只有在教科书上法官才会
I thought judges only overruled the jury verdict
推♥翻♥陪审团的裁定
in textbooks.
我知道
I know.
我应该留着其他罪名的
I should never have dropped the lesser charges.
你冒了次险
You got your head out in front of your skis.
我们都这么做过
We all do it. Once.
克拉克就这么被无罪开释了
Clark is getting a total pass.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你应该回去睡一觉
I think you should go home, go to sleep.
我保证 明天早上
I guarantee you, you wake up in the morning,
还会有其他坏人等着你处理
there will be a brand new bad guy waiting for you.
希望是我认识的人
I just hope I can recognize him.
我有个朋友遇到过同样的事
I saw the same thing happen to a friend of mine.
希望不是哪个我认识的人
Nobody I know, I hope.
是我的大学同学 科拉
A college friend. Corra.
他的男朋友 瑞斯 他
Her boyfriend, Rhys, he--
他对她做了非常糟糕的事
he did a real number on her.
而我却什么都做不了
And I didn't do anything.
法律该改变了 马克
The law's got to change, Mark.
那就去改变它
Then change it.
早上好 参议员们 我来这里是想谈谈
Good morning, senators. I'm here to speak to you
伊利诺伊州谋杀案法规
about the Illinois Murder Statute,
具体来说则是希望能纳入
specifically how it should include a situation
个人对他人施加精神虐待
in which one person, using emotional abuse,
最终导致他人自杀这一犯罪事实
causes another to commit suicide.
我想先谈谈莉莉·斯宾塞
Let me tell you about Lily Spencer.
她是一个聪明 善良的女人
She was a bright, kind woman,
也是一位母亲
and a loving mother
她竭尽所能保护她的儿子
who did everything in her power
免受其家暴成性的父亲
to protect the future of her son
所施加的伤害
from an abusive father.
彼得·斯通
Peter Stone.
-你好 科拉 -真不敢相信
- Hi, Corra. - I can't believe it.
瑞斯出什么事了吗
Um, did something happen with Rhys?
即使他出事了我也不会知道 事实上
I wouldn't know. Actually, I--
我是来道歉的
I need to apologize for something.
为什么道歉
For what?
我可以进去吗
Do you mind if I come in?
我给你煮咖啡
I'll make coffee.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表