剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
庭审五周
Five weeks on trial.
现在还要陪审团审议
Now jury deliberations.
我受不了了
I can't do it anymore.
是和其他陪审员有矛盾吗 斯宾塞女士
Is there a problem with the other jurors, Ms. Spencer?
没有 只是...
No. It's--
我压力很大
it's...a lot of pressure.
我要回家
I need to go home.
法官阁下 如果陪审员不愿参与
Your Honor, if this juror wants to be excused,
我不会反对的
I won't object.
请你在门口稍后好吗 斯宾塞女士
Would you step outside for a moment, Ms. Spencer?
求您了
Please.
我想你是要反对吧 彼得
I assume you object, Peter.
现在换人
It would be counterproductive
重新审议非常不合理
to start deliberations over again with an alternate.
这是浪费时间
It's a waste of everybody's time.
强迫她留下只会给她施加更大压力
Forcing her to stay is only putting more pressure on her
导致她投有罪票
to vote guilty.
你的委托人应该在杀死两个人前
Your client should've thought of that
就考虑到这一点
before he killed two people.
你们吵什么 陪审团又听不见
What is it with you guys? There's no jury in earshot.
让斯宾塞女士进来
Send Ms. Spencer back in.
你打算怎么跟她说
What are you gonna tell her?
说我们不是度假俱乐部
That we're not running a Club Med here.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
请宣读判决 维克先生
Publish the verdict, Mr. Wick.
在里卡多·门多萨
In the case of the People of the State of Illinois
公诉案中
versus Ricardo Mendoza,
针对一级谋杀罪
on the count of first degree murder,
陪审团裁定被告有罪
the people find the defendant guilty.
一群混♥蛋♥种族主义者
Escoria racistas!
那是门多萨的弟弟
That's Mendoza's brother.
至入狱前 被告将暂被拘留
The defendant will be remanded into custody pending sentencing.
自己小心
Con cuidado, eh?
法庭对陪审团的服务表示感谢
The people thank the jury for their service.
陪审团解散
You are dismissed.
休庭
This court stands adjourned.
好了 我也来了够久了
Okay, I've been here long enough.
在大厅 有面木板上挂满了衣服
In the bullpen, there is a board covered with clothing.
是的 赢家俱乐部
Yeah. The winners club.
助理州检察官打赢第一桩重罪庭审
When an ASA wins his or her first felony trial,
就要把宣读判决时穿的一件衣服
a piece of something they were wearing when the verdict came in
挂上去
goes up on the wall.
上面有胸衣哎
There's a piece of a bra up there.
没办法 挂哪件是由次辩律师挑的
What can I say? Second chair always picks the item.
你是说真的有人打过蝴蝶结吗
You're telling me someone here actually wore a bowtie?
是啊 因为我打赌输了
Yeah, well, I lost a bet.
斯通
Stone.
好
Yeah.
巡警发现她的尸体漂在水里
Patrol saw her body floating in the water.
钱包里还放着陪审员的传召卡
Summons to appear for jury duty was in her wallet.
芝加哥警署辨明了身份 联♥系♥了我们
CPD ID'd her. They called us.
我们就联♥系♥了你
We called you.
法医说没有明显淤伤
ME says no visible bruising.
鼻腔里的泥水表明她被人丢进水里时
The crap up her nose means she was most likely alive
应该还活着
when they dumped her in the swim.
是洛斯霍特斯
Los Hotas?
她请求法官准许她退出陪审团
She begged to be let off the case.
也许我该让你走的
Maybe I should've let you go.
芝加哥正义
第一季第八集
上周的卡普兰一案
Last week on the Kaplan case,
一个陪审员想退出
a juror tried to get out of jury duty
因为他的宠物猪得了抑郁症
'cause his pet pig was depressed.
要是陪审员被杀的消息传出去
If word gets out that jurors are being whacked,
我们就再也召集不齐陪审团了
we'll never seat another jury.
我会让博伊特去...
I'll have Voight put together--
不 不 不 这案子我要你负责
No, no, no. I want you running point on this.
她是你选的 对吧
You picked her, right?
是的
I did, yeah.
你要求她留下是对的
You did right demanding she stay.
我要芝加哥警署的便车看紧每一个陪审员
I want CPD cars, unmarked, on all the jurors
直到这案子告破
until we figure this out.
联♥系♥市长
Get the mayor.
圣地亚哥·门多萨
Santiago Mendoza.
应该不是为交通罚单来的吧
This ain't about parking tickets, is it?
我们来是因为里卡多
We're here about Ricardo.
-他没事吧 -他很好
- He okay? - He's fine.
作为一个无期徒刑犯来说
For a dude looking at mandatory life.
你看起来也不服判决啊
You seemed pretty pissed, too.
没准你打算为这个做点什么
Maybe you decided to do something about that.
你抓到我了 我正在组织一次越狱
Oh, you caught me. I'm organizing a prison break.
或者你杀了一名陪审员
Or you killed a juror.
我就是个老百姓
Damn. I'm a civilian.
你们应该盯着洛斯霍特斯那边
You should be looking at Los Hotas, man.
他们威胁我妈保证里卡多不会告密
They threatened mi madre to make sure Ricardo don't rat.
这事发生在哪儿
Where did this happen?
我妈家
My mom's house.
庭审第一天米格尔跟着她去了她家
Miguel followed her home first day of trial.
米格尔·洛佩斯
Miguel Lopez?
他是个混♥蛋♥疯子
He's a sick bastard.
米格尔
Yo, Miguel.
什么事
What--
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你要去哪儿 米格尔 你要去哪儿
Where you going, Miguel? Where you going?
双手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
你为什么要让我跑
Why'd you make me run, huh?
-你还好吧 -好着呢
- You good? - Yeah.
-我♥干♥了什么 -你威胁了门多萨夫人
- What did I do? - You threatened Señora Mendoza.
-就是这事 -我都不知道那是谁
- That's what. - I don't even know who that is.
他真那么蠢 里卡多的母亲
He really is that stupid. Ricardo's mother.
我去那儿是支持我哥们的
I'm there to support my homie, bro.
我为什么要威胁他妈
Why would I threaten his mom?
我不知道 保证你哥们不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
I don't know--to make sure your homie doesn't rat you out?
莉莉·斯宾塞
她呢 你也威胁她了吗
What about her? You threaten her, too?
我都不 等一下
I don't even--wait.
陪审团的那个贱♥人♥
The bitch from the jury?
贱♥人♥死了
The bitch be dead.
你们觉得是我杀的
Are you accusing me?
她确实把你哥们关起来了
She did put your homie away.
你先说我威胁了里卡多
Now first you say I threatened Ricardo
不让他出♥卖♥♥♥我
to keep him from ratting me out,
现在又说我因为他被判刑而杀了一名陪审员
then I whack a juror for locking him up?
这两件事加起来可不合理
That don't make sense together.
-现在是谁蠢啊 -还是你
- Who's stupid now? - Still you.
与其把所有事都算到我头上
Now, maybe instead of crawling all in my business,
你应该找那个穿着难看毛衣的
you should talk to that jurado racista
种族主义的陪审员
with the ugly-ass sweaters.
-你在说什么 -他也在陪审团
- What are you talking about? - He was on the jury too.
最后排
Bottom row at the end.
我看见他和那个死了的女人
I saw him and your dead chick
有一天晚上在停车场吵架
hashing it out in the parking lot one night.
走吧
Come on.
跟十一个陌生人困在一个房♥间一定很难
Must be hard being stuck in a room with 11 strangers.
你是说七个陌生人和四个傻瓜
You mean seven strangers and four knuckleheads.
我们本该两个小时内就结束的
We should've been out of there in two hours.
那个孩子明显有罪
That kid was guilty as sin.
莉莉·斯宾塞是其中一个傻瓜吗
Was Lily Spencer one of the knuckleheads?
不是 第一次投票她就投了有罪
No. She was a "Guilty" after the first ballot.
所以你没找她麻烦
So you didn't have any trouble with her?
为什么 她说了什么
Why? She say something?
你们在停车场争吵
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表