剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
-快点 -我知道
- Hurry up! - I'm trying.
快
Come on!
好了 快走
Okay, okay, okay... Come on.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
没有
No.
上帝啊 贝瑟尼
Jesus, Bethany!
要被你害死了
You're killing us.
等等 我觉得是
Wait, I think it was--
我不知道
I-I don't know.
是右边 我肯定
It's right. I'm sure.
好
Okay.
有门
Door!
被锁上了
It's locked.
快找锁 快
Start looking. Hurry!
看
Look...
有何贵干
Going somewhere?
我们离出口很近了吧
Were we at least close?
你也不必这么开心吧
You know, you don't have to enjoy it so much.
你们比其他人好多了
You got farther than the others.
如果某个人没犯傻的话
Maybe if someone hadn't wiped out.
好了 叫上其他人我们去麦科纳尔
Come on, let's go get the others and hit McConnell's.
-那是 -可不是游戏的一部分
- Was that... - Not part of the game.
走
Go.
上帝啊 肯尼迪
Oh, my God, Kennedy.
快报♥警♥
Call 911 for Christ's sakes!
沃巴克老爹的女儿出了事
When Daddy Warbuck's baby girl gets whacked,
叫来的可都是大人物啊
they call in the big guns, huh?
我很乐意回到温暖的被窝里去
I'm happy to crawl my ass back in the warm bed it came out of.
我也是 什么情况
I'd take that. What do we know?
都是中♥央♥芝加哥大学的学生
Kids all go to Central Chicago University.
他们来这里干什么
What are they doing all the way out here?
非法闯入
Trespassing.
他们搞了个逃脱密室
They threw themselves a makeshift escape room.
主题是越狱
Theme was a prison break.
那个是游戏主
That one is the "Gamemaster."
看来啤酒配公牛的比赛已经过时了
I guess a case of beer and a Bulls game is passé now.
等等
Yeah--Oh. Hold up, hold up.
这是肯尼迪·马洛伊
Meet Kennedy Malloy.
21岁 中♥央♥大学大四学生
Twenty-one. Senior at CCU.
死亡原因是胸口的枪伤
COD: a single gunshot wound to the chest.
武器呢
What about the weapon?
还没找到 同时还有个孩子不见了
It's MIA along with one of the kiddies.
那孩子叫什么
And the kiddie's name?
别吓坏了
Are you sitting?
艾比盖尔·查普曼
Abigail Chapman.
看来在西班牙上学的时候杀了她的小情人
I guess killing her squeeze while studying abroad in Spain
-还不够 -上帝啊
- wasn't good enough. - Madre de Dios...
芝加哥正义
第一季第九集
肯尼迪是个好姑娘
Kennedy was a total sweetheart.
我不敢相信她就这么死了
I can't believe she's gone.
阿比盖尔呢
What about Abigail?
我在游戏开始前看到过她
I saw her before the game started.
你听到枪声了吗
You heard the gunshot?
我录下来了
I recorded it on my Snap Story.
好了 小婊砸 这次该我发威了
Okay, bitches. I'm kicking butt this time.
你在晚上11点16分发的这段视频
You posted this video at 11:16 p.m.
你听到枪响却没觉得有问题
A gunshot went off and you didn't think that was weird?
我以为那是游戏的一部分
I figured it was a part of the game.
这可是芝加哥
This is Chicago.
随时都能听到枪响
When's a gunshot not going off?
我和史黛西没听到枪响
Stacy and I didn't hear the shot.
我们当时在那楼的另外一边
We were on the opposite side of the building.
肯尼迪有没有说过她和阿比盖尔有矛盾
Did Kennedy ever mention any issues with Abigail?
我跟肯尼迪不是很熟
I didn't really know Kennedy.
我是新生 她是大四的
I'm a freshman. She's a senior.
阿比盖尔人很不错
Abigail seemed cool.
我从来都不相信她杀了那西班牙人
I never believed she killed that Spanish guy.
一个世界闻名的前科犯和一次越狱
A world famous ex-con and a prison break.
谁不想参加
Who wouldn't pay for that?
所以你提供场地 线索 绳子
Okay, you supplied the space, the clues, the rope.
枪呢 也是你提供的
What about the gun? You supply that, too?
以加强体验效果
To heighten the experience?
我组织了10次密室逃脱
I've thrown ten escape rooms before.
从没有人受过伤
No one has ever been hurt.
什么是密室逃脱
So what the hell is an escape room?
是一种互动游戏
It's an interactive game.
玩家利用身体或头脑逃出真实的
Players try to get out of real life or extreme situations
甚至是极端环境
using physical and mental dexterity.
这次的主题是越狱
This one was a prison break.
还真讽刺
That's ironic.
每个人要找到他那被绑住的搭档
Each kid had to find his partner, who was tied up somewhere,
然后一起逃脱
then they try to escape together.
那么肯尼迪的搭档是谁
So who was Kennedy's partner?
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
肯尼迪·马洛伊的父亲在日本出差
Kennedy Malloy's father is in Japan on business.
如果我们能在他回来前
The mayor would greatly appreciate it
抓住凶手
if we had the shooter behind bars
市长会非常高兴的
before her father lands at O'Hare.
我的人在查
My people are on it.
查什么 我们知道是谁干的
What's there to be on? We know who did it.
艾比盖尔·查普曼才从西班牙回来多久
Abigail Chapman's been back from Spain--
三个月
what, three months now?
你们知道这头恶毒泼妇
Do you have any idea what kind of press
会吸引多少人的关注吗
the "Vicious Vixen" will attract?
问题是针对她男友的谋杀
If anyone's interested,
阿比盖尔已经被无罪开释了
Abigail was acquitted of her boyfriend's murder.
在犯罪现场并没有她的DNA
There wasn't a single drop of her DNA at the crime scene.
公诉方在起诉她之前
The prosecutor kept her locked up for three years
关了她三年
before starting her trial.
我当时对这案子很痴迷
I was kind of obsessed with the case.
我的重点是给她定罪可能还为时尚早
My point is maybe it's too early to convict her.
你不能相信电视电影
I wouldn't rely on the TV movie.
我读了两本书 还看了庭审笔录
I read two books, and the trial transcripts.
底线是 如果阿比盖尔不漂亮的话
The bottom line: if Abigail wasn't gorgeous,
这个案件不会得到这么多公众关注
this case would have never gotten that much publicity.
如果肯尼迪父亲没有赞助
And if Kennedy's father didn't contribute to
市长竞选
the mayor's campaign,
这案子就会由芝加哥警方处理
CPD would be handling this.
正义 是个不可思议的东西
Justice. It's a wonderful thing.
找到那个女孩
Find the girl.
我们需要跟你谈谈阿比盖尔 查普曼夫人
We need to talk to you about Abigail, Mrs. Chapman.
我为什么要帮你们
Why would I help you?
因为阿比盖尔的一个同学
Because one of Abigail's classmates
被发现死在一个仓库里
was found dead in a warehouse.
你们要把所有的事都算到她头上吗
You're going to blame her for everything?
其他孩子都配合了
The other kids have cooperated...
你女儿是唯一一个逃走的人
Your daughter is the only one who ran.
阿比盖尔也许受伤了
Abigail could be hurt.
现场没有证据表明这一点
There's nothing at the scene to suggest that.
最难的事
The hardest thing...
比知道你的孩子
harder than knowing your baby's
在千里之外的监狱还难的是
in a prison thousands of miles away...
想到你可能养了一个杀人犯
is thinking that maybe you raised a murderer.
如果我们能跟她谈谈
If we could talk to her--
我不知道她在哪儿
I have no idea where she is!
我们能看看她的房♥间吗
Can we take a look at her room?
你这个地方有几间卧室
How many bedrooms you got in this place?
阿比盖尔想住宿舍
Abigail wanted to live in the dorm.
我们折中选了地下室
We compromised on the basement.
你不相信她
You didn't trust her?
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表