剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
so they set up a match for him.
他完爆了一个人
He kicked some dude's ass.
我本来没打算勾搭他的
I wasn't planning to hook up with him,
但在他脱掉上衣 掌控擂台之后
but after he took his shirt off and dominated in the ring,
我就想着"快到老娘这儿来"
I was like, "Come to mama."
说真的
Seriously?
你是没看到他
You should've seen him.
我看到了 在一个收尸袋里
I did. In a body bag.
那是
That's--
那你们离开搏击俱乐部之后发生了什么
So, what happened when you left the fight club?
我们坐进了一辆优步车 开始亲热
We got in an Uber, started making out,
后来他就变得很奇怪
and then he got all weird,
说他不想搞砸和他未婚妻的事
said he didn't want to screw things up with his fiancée.
所以我让他下车了
So I dropped him off.
-再然后呢 -我回家了
- And then? - I went home.
好好放松了一下
And took the edge off, lady-style.
听阿黛尔 一杯苦酒 自嗨
Adele, a glass of Amaro, and the happy rabbit.
优步司机证实了安吉拉的说法
Uber driver confirms Angela's story.
她没下过车
She never got out of the car.
斯通
Stone.
初步尸检结果出来了
Prelim autopsy's back.
我们跟他在停尸房♥碰面
We need to meet him at the morgue.
左股动脉的穿透性刀伤
Penetrating knife wound to the left femoral artery
造成了主要伤害
did most of the damage.
-主要 -他面部手臂和身体的淤青浮肿
- Most? - Bruising and edema to his face, arms, and torso.
他真是大打了一场
He put up a hell of a fight.
实际上是两场 第一场是为了钱
Two, actually. The first one for cash,
第二场是为了保命
the second one for his life.
血液内酒精含量是0.23
Blood alcohol was .23.
他肯定没在最佳状态
I'm sure he wasn't on top of his game.
一个喝醉而且徒手的人
So, an intoxicated, unarmed man was overmatched
被一个带刀的袭击者打败了
by a knife-wielding assailant?
只是有一处异常
There's just one anomaly.
看一下X光片
Check out the X-ray.
他胃里那是什么
What's that in his stomach?
根据我的分♥析♥ 看起来像是优盘
Based on my analysis, looks to me like a computer thumb drive.
没有被消化剂腐蚀
There was no corrosion from digestive agents.
验尸官确定他是在死之前咽下它的
The ME is sure he ingested it right before he died.
我不认为是碰巧掉进他的玉米片里的
I doubt it accidentally fell into his corn flakes.
如果他是在犯人闯入时吞下去的
If he swallowed it at the time of the break-in,
或许他不想让杀他的人找到
maybe he was trying to hide it from whoever killed him.
我能读取驱动器 但我打不开文件
I can read the drive, but I can't get in.
-要密♥码♥吗 -是个视频文件
- Password protected? - It's a video file,
但从头到尾都被加了密
but it's encrypted up the wazoo.
你能解决吗
Something you can handle?
这是国安局级别的加密
This is NSA-level cloaking.
如果交给私人承包商 也许他们能破译
We farm it out to the private sector, maybe we'll get lucky.
这不是普通的入室谋杀了
This was no run-of-the-mill home invasion.
用老办法查查看特雷沃·尼克尔斯到底
Let's find out what Trevor Nichols was hiding
藏了些什么
the old-fashioned way.
特雷沃在第一梯队 全城战事告急
Trevor was first team, All-City tight end.
那可一点都不平庸
That's not too shabby.
这家伙身材保持得也很好
Yeah, this guy was still in great shape.
什么样的人能杀了他呢
How did someone get the jump on him?
龙舌兰酒喝高了 闯入者带着刀
Passed out from too many tequilas, intruder with a knife?
我不觉得他能应付
I don't like his chances.
电费账单
Electric bill,
巴克顿储蓄银行寄来的垃圾邮件
junk mail from Bucktown Savings Bank.
这年头谁还会收到纸质信件
When was the last time anybody actually got a letter?
让我们看看银行寄来的信
Let me see the bank one.
你不能拆一个死人的信件
You can't open a dead man's mail.
你说的对
You're probably right.
让我们看看
Let's see. Let's see.
"鉴于您的月平均余额为二十五万美元
"With your average monthly balance of $250,000,
您可以申请巴克顿储蓄个人财富账户"
you qualify for a Bucktown Savings Personal Wealth Account."
一个转行做私教的海军老兵
How does a Navy vet turned personal trainer
怎么会那么有钱
make that kind of bank?
他未婚妻戴的钻戒可大了
His fiancée was rocking a pretty hefty diamond.
特雷沃挑的
Trevor picked it out.
看起来很昂贵
Looks expensive.
确实很贵 我觉得特雷沃想证明自己
It was. I think Trev was trying to prove a point.
什么意思
What do you mean?
迈克毁掉了我们之间的关系
Well, Mike really blew his chance with me,
我觉得特雷是想让我相信
so I think Trev was trying to convince me
他是真心想要和我结婚的
he was serious about getting married.
你和迈克·索托在一起过
You went out with Mike Soto?
大概八个月
For about eight months.
那是在我搬来芝加哥待在特雷沃身边之前
That was before I moved to Chicago to be near Trevor.
特雷沃有一个余额超过
And Trevor had a bank account
二十五万美元的的银行账户
with over a quarter of a million dollars in it?
那么多钱是哪里来的
Where did all that money come from?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
他父亲给他的
His dad gave it to him?
米娅 特雷沃已经被杀了
Mia, Trevor was murdered.
现在不是保密的时候
Now's not the time to keep secrets.
好吧
Fine.
特雷沃在写一本书
Trev was writing a book,
他们预先给了他一笔钱
and they gave him a bunch of money up front.
他跟我说不要告诉任何人
He told me not to tell anyone,
但我猜现在已经不重要了
but I guess that doesn't really matter now.
书是说什么的
What was his book about?
说他当海军时的一些事
Something about being in the Navy.
他们叫它什么来着 回忆录
What do they call it? Oh, a memoir.
我很抱歉 但我得走了
I'm really sorry, but I need to leave now,
不然特雷沃的追悼会要迟到了
or I'm gonna be late for Trevor's service.
好的
Okay.
-杰夫里斯先生 -节哀顺变
- Mr. Jefferies. - I'm sorry for your loss.
我知道你肯定很忙 这是我们的荣幸
I know how busy you must be. This is quite an honor.
或许你只是来拉选票的
Or maybe you're just here looking for votes.
很多人只会在嘴上说感谢老兵 夫人
Vets are paid a lot of lip service these days, ma'am.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I can do.
你服过役吗
Were you in the service?
是的 夫人 我在越南驻军
Yes, ma'am. I was in the Corps, Vietnam.
没开玩笑 褐水海军
No kidding. Brown-water Navy.
梅拓河
My Tho River.
是特雷沃帮我挺过新兵营的
I wouldn't have made it through boot camp without Trevor.
我熨不好衣服
I was terrible at ironing.
我差点就因为整理不好自己的制♥服♥
You know, seriously, they were gonna discharge me
而被开除了
for inability to properly maintain my uniform.
一天早上 我醒来 特雷沃
One morning, I woke up, and Trev had ironed
熨好了我柜子里的所有衣服
every article of clothing in my locker,
甚至我的内衣
even my skivvies.
我问他为什么 他说...
I asked him why, he said...
"因为我是你的后盾 兄弟"
"Because I got your back, bro."
特雷沃的出版商说他的预付款是四十万美元
Trevor's publisher says his book advance was $400,000.
该死的 也许我也该写本书
Damn. Maybe I should write a book.
你突然就有文学灵感了
All of a sudden you have literary aspirations.
我能说什么 我是个多才多艺的人
What can I say? I'm a renaissance man.
特雷沃的这本书实际写了多少了
How much of this book did Trevor actually write?
三章
Three chapters.
想要出版这种书
Don't you need approval from the Navy
难道不需要海军军方许可吗
to publish something like that?
她说他们的律师认为没问题
She says their lawyer signed off on it.
我倒想看看那些章节
Be nice to see those chapters.
他们什么都没有
They don't have anything.
很明显 特雷沃总是怀疑有人想抄袭
Apparently Trevor was paranoid about plagiarism.
他们破解了视频
They decrypted the video.
-左侧安全 -右侧安全
- Left clear. - Right clear.
看起来像头盔式摄像机录下的
Looks like it's shot with a helmet cam.
最先进的夜视镜
State-of-the-art night vision scopes.
M4突击步♥枪♥ 肯定是海豹突击队
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表