剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
莉兹
Lizzie...
我不
Oh, I didn't--
我不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
为什么会有人朝他开枪 劳拉
Why would someone shoot him, Laura?
我不知道
I don't know.
医生说他会挺过来的
The surgeon said he's gonna make it.
挺过来 那是什么意思
Make it? What does that mean?
埃里克很坚强 莉兹 他会没事的
Eric's strong, Lizzie. He'll be fine.
-万一他... -到时候再说
- What if he-- - We will deal with it then.
他是我的好哥哥 劳拉
He was a good brother, Laura.
他还会继续做你的好哥哥很长一段时间的
And he's gonna be a good brother for a long time.
抱歉 不过
I'm sorry, but...
我得来杯咖啡
I could use a cup of coffee.
让他休息吧
Let's let him rest.
-埃里克没有... -没有
- Eric wasn't-- - No.
那件事以后他就金盆洗手了
He gave all that up after...
他现在在格林杰工作 很不错 劳拉
He's working at Gerringer's. He's doing good, Laura.
-真的 -我相信他已经戒了
- He really is. - I was sure he was clean.
几周前我们还一起吃过饭
We had dinner a couple of weeks ago.
他说过 他很开心
He told me. Yeah, he liked that.
我想他一直没放下你
I don't think he ever got over you.
本尼
Benny...
菲什拜因真讨厌 不肯放我走
Damn Fishbein wouldn't let me out of work.
谢谢你 劳拉 来这儿陪她
Thank you, Laura, for being here for her.
-你哥怎么样 -我们...还不清楚
- Your brother? - We don't--we don't know.
他中了至少三枪
He was shot at least three times.
抱歉 这是劳拉·吉布斯
I'm sorry. This is Laura Gibbs.
-现在姓纳格尔了 -我们一起长大的
- It's Nagel now. - We grew up together.
-本尼·马丁内斯 -你们是同事吗
- Benny Martinez. - You work together?
-男友 -你能陪着她吗
- Uh, boyfriend. - Can you stay with her?
我会一直陪着她
Yeah, I won't leave her sight.
他醒来就打给我
You call me as soon as he wakes up.
正好经过 必须得看看
Just passing by. Had to look.
州检调查员纳格尔
State's Attorney Investigator Nagel.
我认识受害人
I know the victim.
有什么发现
What do you got?
现场调查组发现了七枚弹壳
Well, CSU found shell casings, seven of them,
都是点45口径
all from a .45 caliber.
这是埃里克·凯茨的车
This is Eric Cates's vehicle.
场面激烈
Serious stuff.
确保完成任务
Sure gets the job done.
肯·班克斯警探
Detective Ken Banks.
史蒂夫·金 缉毒组
Steve Kim, Narcotics.
你们来这儿做什么
Why are you guys here?
跟我来
Walk with me.
我听你说认识受害人
Did I hear you say you knew the victim?
埃里克·凯茨
Eric Cates.
他妹妹从医院打给我
His sister called me from the hospital.
-情况不是很好 -是的
- Tough. - Yeah.
我们发现了一公斤海♥洛♥因♥
We found a key of heroin.
在副驾驶脚下的位置发现的
It was on the floor on the passenger side.
我猜这是他的血
That's his blood, I'm guessing.
我们认为他当时在贩毒
We figure the guy was doing a deal,
这包很可能是给自己留的
probably keeping this one for himself.
芝加哥正义
第一季第十二集
埃里克·凯茨 我不记得他
Eric Cates. Uh, I don't remember him.
你们没见过
You never met.
他是我的线人
He was my confidential informant.
昨晚中枪
He was shot last night.
-死了吗 -没有 很走运
- Dead? - No, lucky.
他帮我们拿下了你一位老朋友
He helped us out with an old friend of yours.
杰森·克里里
Jayson Creary.
埃里克提供了死神货仓的情况
Eric gave us the Death Kings' stash house.
没有他你不可能给杰森定罪
You wouldn't have convicted Jayson without it.
你觉得是杰森在重刑监狱下了追杀令
You think Jayson put out a hit from Stateville?
杰森的弟弟杰罗姆
Jayson's kid brother, Jerome.
现在他负责死神
He runs the Death Kings now.
他开了一家高级车行来洗钱
He cleans their cash through a fancy car dealership.
我认为他不知怎么发现了
I'm thinking he somehow found out
埃里克曾是我的线人
that Eric was my CI.
但也说不准
But you're not sure?
埃里克是个好人 彼得
Eric is a good guy, Peter.
自从你拿下克里里他就洗心革面
He's been out of the life since you nailed Creary.
-我想查查 -这是芝加哥警署的案子
- I wanna work it. - This is CPD's case.
埃里克·凯茨这些人为我们冒了生命危险
Guys like Eric Cates, they risk their lives for us.
作为回报 他们就不用入狱
And in return, they get to stay out of prison.
所以我们就不管他们了吗
So that means we turn our backs on them?
行 去查吧
Fine. Find out what you can,
但不要影响警♥察♥办案
but stay out of the cops' way.
看看谁来上班了
Well, look who decided to show up for work.
-你看起来糟透了 -有一起谋杀未遂
- You look like crap. - We got an attempted murder.
地上有一公斤海♥洛♥因♥
A key of heroin on the floor.
和我们有什么关系
What's that gotta do with us?
-斯通说我们可以去查 -可以
- Stone said we could work it. - Could?
你来之前他是我的线人
He was also my CI before you got here.
-你知道你不应该... -来不来
- You know you're not supposed-- - You coming?
去哪儿
Where to?
去找杰罗姆·克里里谈谈
We're gonna talk to Jerome Creary.
你们起码装成想买♥♥的样子
Least you can do is pretend you're looking to buy.
我可不想你们把真正的顾客吓跑了
I don't want you scaring off the real customers.
是啊 这些车正疾驰而去呢
Yeah, these things are flying off the shelf.
你肯定不敢相信 人们喜欢追求速度
You'd be surprised. Peoples got a need for speed,
还想同时保持炫酷
and to look hot when they do it.
我们来是问你别的生意的
We're here about your other business.
洗手不干了
Don't do that no more,
你都把老大送进监狱了
since you sent big bro to Stateville.
我们可以查你的账 杰罗姆
We can look through your books, Jerome,
看你经营这里需要多少现金
see how much cash you got running through this place,
或者你可以回答几个小问题
or you can answer a few simple questions.
-什么问题 -埃里克·凯茨
- What questions? - Eric Cates.
-他怎么了 -他以前是你们的人
- What about him? - He used to work for you
做一些不可说的生意
in the business we can't mention,
出♥售♥一些你不希望我们说出口的东西
selling the stuff you'd prefer we didn't talk about.
嗯 那以后就没见过他了
Yeah, I haven't seen him since.
昨晚枪击并抢走他货物以后吗
Since you shot him and took his stash last night?
我至少两年没见过他了
I ain't seen him a couple of years at least.
那你的账本都放哪儿呢
So where do you keep these books?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
他以前为我哥工作
He worked for my bro, dude.
我和他没什么关系
I got nothing to do with his ass.
如果是抢劫
If it was a hijack,
我会去找里基·马萨科的团伙
I'd be looking at Ricky Marscak's crew.
他们就喜欢拿不属于他们的东西
They like taking what ain't theirs.
你缉毒组的同事知道他
Your boys in Narcotics got him.
有个人走进来
Civilian walks in.
你那多经常能遇到真正的好心人
How often do you see an actual Good Samaritan?
告诉我们他目睹了一场枪击
Tells us he's seen the shooting.
他指认了马萨克
He ID'd Marscak?
没有 但是他看到一辆改装过的红色雪佛兰
No, but he saw a hopped-up red Chevy.
我们把这几件事联♥系♥到一起
We put two and two together,
改装过的红色雪佛兰和抢劫毒品
hopped-up red Chevy and a drug heist,
我们的目标就指向了里基·马萨克
and our compass points right to Ricky Marscak.
他觉得自己是现代版的侠盗罗宾
Thinks he's some kind of Robin of the Hood.
劫毒品贩子的富
Steals from rich dealers,
审讯室
济瘾君子的贫
sells to poor junkies.
-你说到点子上了 -有时间吗 史蒂夫
- There you go. - Minute, Stevie?
没线索 只说凌晨三点前
I got nothing. Says he was banging some babe
他都在和一个连名字都忘了的女的鬼混
whose name he forgot till 3:00 a.M.
-介意我和他谈谈吗 -请便
- Mind if I talk to him? - Help yourself.
也许我可以看一下目击者的陈述
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表