剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
为什么 凯特琳
Why is that, Caitlin?
你是安娜·瓦尔德兹
You're Anna Valdez.
他说我可以成为你
He said I could be just like you.
我不认为你杀了他 凯特琳
I don't think you killed him, Caitlin,
但我得告诉你 你现在的情况并不乐观
but I got to tell you, things are not looking good for you right now.
我不在乎
Like I care.
你很在乎 我知道
You care a lot. I know you do.
坎齐法官给我看了你送给他的生日贺卡
Judge Kinzie showed me the birthday card you gave him.
你写着 "谢谢你拯救了我"
You wrote, "Thank you for saving my life."
坎齐家是发生在你身上最好的一件事
The Kinzies were the best thing that ever happened to you.
如果你要杀他
If you were gonna kill him,
你为什么要先打碎他的车窗
why'd you break his car windows first?
这行为把所有怀疑都指向了你
That only points all fingers at you.
我知道你不会这么笨
I know you're smarter than that.
雷告诉了我你男朋友的死
Ray told me about your boyfriend's death.
给我讲讲奥兰多的事
Tell me about Orlando.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你和他有一腿
You were screwing him.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak with you?
-你杀了他吗 -马上
- Did you kill him? - Now!
坐下
Sit down!
-看看谁被咬了 -是啊
- Look who just got bit. - Yeah.
-我以为我能帮上忙 -我不想听这些
- I thought I could help. - I don't want to hear it.
我告诉过你不要插手这个案子
I told you to stay away from this case.
-你在浪费时间 -回家
- You're wasting your time. - Go home.
凯特琳没有杀坎齐
Caitlin didn't kill Kinzie.
她看起来确实很了解这个女孩
She did seem to know a lot about the girl.
你认为她和坎齐...
You think she and Kinzie were--
如果是的话 一名称职的辩护律师
If they were, a competent defense attorney
会抓住这一点让她说的所有话都失去可信度
will discredit anything we learn from her.
-如果不是呢 -她也是目击者
- And if they weren't? - She's still a witness.
如果她是起诉团队的一员
If she's involved as part of the prosecution team,
她的证词可信度会受影响
her testimony will be tainted.
没错
Right.
看来我们得开始好好研究
Looks like we have to start digging
凯特琳的寄养档案了
through Caitlin's foster care files.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这女孩的生活真是坎坷
Damn, this girl had a rough life.
坎齐对她来说一定是个圣人
Kinzie must've been a saint.
杰克·卡拉汉神父也是这么认为的
And Father Jack Calahan agrees.
他说 "没有比坎齐更好的收养人了"
And I quote, "There are no better foster candidates
人人都喜欢他
than the Kinzies." Everybody loves this guy.
也许对他来说这是福也是祸
Maybe that's his blessing and his curse.
像坎齐那样英俊的人
Good-looking guy like Kinzie,
有钱有权
lots of money and power,
周五晚上到酒吧玩玩
hanging out in a bar on a Friday night...
如果他是我丈夫 我可能会嫉妒
If he were my husband, I might be jealous.
然后你会雇人杀了他
And you'd hire somebody to whack him?
这比离婚容易
It's easier than divorce.
是啊 听听这个
Tell me about it. Listen to this.
"我听说雷蒙德·坎齐想当养父"
"I heard Raymond Kinzie wants to be a foster parent.
"他是个糟糕的法官"
"He's an awful judge and an awful man
"也是憎恶女性 维护强♥奸♥犯的坏人"
"who hates women and protects rapists.
"他不仅该被免职"
"Not only should he be off the bench,
"还该从地球上消失"
"he should be off the planet.
"如果你不能阻止他 那么我会"
If you don't stop this, I will."
-署名了吗 -对此十分关注的市民
- Signed? - "A gravely concerned citizen."
看看这处♥女♥座的笔迹
Now that's some anal-retentive penmanship.
这年代谁还写信啊
I mean, who the hell even writes a letter these days?
知道有强♥奸♥犯被坎齐法官包庇了的人
Someone whose rapist is being protected by Judge Kinzie?
他当法官的15年来
In his 15 years on the bench,
坎齐审理了47起强♥奸♥案
Kinzie tried 47 rapes.
或许我们能用它缩小范围
Maybe we can narrow it down with this.
内格尔确认了凯特琳的不在场证明
Nagel confirmed Caitlin's alibi.
我已经猜到了
I figured as much.
你为什么不直接问我
Why don't you just ask me?
问什么
Ask you what?
问我 否则我马上就走
Ask me, or I'm walking out that door.
-你和他有一腿吗 -这不关你的事
- Were you sleeping with him? - That's none of your business.
-那就说不是 -我不需要说
- Then say no. - I shouldn't have to.
有种东西叫道德伦理
There are... ethics rules.
你认为我做了不道德的事
Do you think I'd do anything unethical?
当你问坎齐
Who were you referring to
他是否告诉了她 你指的是谁
when you asked Kinzie if he had told her yet?
你太厉害了
You're amazing.
听着
Look,
我理解你要保护坎齐的形象
I understand why you're protecting Judge Kinzie's memory.
你很聪明 彼得
You're very smart, Peter.
也许是我认识的最聪明的人
Probably the smartest person I know,
但在这个问题上你错的太离谱了
but you're way off base on this.
请我吃晚餐这招到是不错
Dinner was a nice touch, though.
你只需要给它一些TLC
All it took was a little TLC...
薄层色谱法
thin-layer chromatography.
-好笑吧 -是的 有趣极了
- Funny, huh? - Yeah. A riot.
TLC又有番茄生菜黄瓜三明治之意
我更喜欢你一个人来
I liked it better when you came alone.
这封信是写在俄勒冈州伯温出版社印制的
Your letter was written on limited-edition stationery
限♥量♥版纸上的
made by the Berwyn Press in Oregon.
限♥量♥版是指出♥售♥这种纸的商店并不多
Limited as in it wasn't sold in that many stores?
准确来说 芝加哥只有一家
One in Chicago, to be precise.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
当你们在楼下喝咖啡时
I had some free time
我有些空闲时间
while you were drinking coffee downstairs,
所以我查了下
so I checked:
中♥央♥芝加哥大学附近的文具店
stationery store near Central Chicago U.
方便吗
Do you mind?
来看看
Okay, let's see.
坎齐判过三起
Kinzie tried three rape cases
涉及中芝大妇女的强♥奸♥案
involving women at CCU.
前男友被告
Ex-boyfriend charged, blah blah...
判二十年
sentenced to 20 years.
第二起撤诉
The second case was dismissed
因为受害人撤回证词
after the victim recanted her testimony.
最后一起
And finally...
七年前 斯坦·肯德里克斯
Seven years ago, Stan Kendricks,
校网球队队员
a member of the varsity tennis team,
强♥奸♥了大一新生 佐伊·巴特勒
raped a freshman, Zoe Butler.
当年十八岁 法官审理 服刑五个月
18 years old. Bench trial. Served five months.
换我我会想杀人的
I'd think about killing over that.
我以为自己永远无法忘记发生的事
I didn't think I could ever forget what happened.
我的脑海中不断重放
I kept replaying it in my head,
然后有一天
and then one day,
一个念头闪过 "见鬼去吧
I was like, "Screw this.
我才不会让他夺走我的力量"
I'm not gonna let him take my power away."
所以我开始参加这类活动
So I started coming to these meetings.
感觉逐渐改善
And I felt better right away.
-见鬼 稍等 -知道我不是一个人
- Damn. Gimme a minute. - It was nice to know
真是很不错
I wasn't the only one.
-最近如何 -不错
- How you been? - Good.
不♥穿♥制♥服♥我都没认出来
Didn't recognize you out of uniform.
我都不知
I didn't know...
工作之前的事
It happened before the job.
现在还来参加 我也说不清原因
I still come to these things. I don't know why.
我们想找佐伊·巴特勒
We're looking for Zoe Butler.
她邻居说她喜欢来这儿
Her neighbor said she hangs at this church.
若这是初次 你很安全
If it's your first time, you're safe.
那边 红色套头衫
Right there. Red sweatshirt.
很高兴你们能来
And we're really glad you're here.
-佐伊·巴特勒 -怎么了
- Zoe Butler? - Yes?
-方便吗 -你们是
- You have a minute? - Do I know you?
我们是州检办公室的
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表