剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
走着你父亲的老路
Smack in your father's shoes.
这是我自己的选择 先生
It was my choice, sir.
-我可以坐这儿吗 -请
- You mind? - Please.
你错过了快乐时间啊
You know, you missed happy hour
五小时前就结束了
by, like, five hours.
我是故意的吧
That was intentional.
这点我跟你一样 那有什么好快乐的
Ah, I'm with you on that. What's to be happy about?
当然 除了有半价酒
Except, of course, half price drinks.
我爸爸是个酒鬼
My old man was a drunk.
我十二岁时
Mm, once when I was 12, I, uh,
发现了刚豪饮过的他
found him after a bender.
吐在自己的鞋子里 还尿了裤子
Puke on his shoes and piss on his pants.
他曾是个非常顽固的老头儿
He was one tough bastard.
可他看到我 就哭了起来
When he saw me, he just cried.
让我把头转向一边不要看他
Told me to look the other way.
他不想让自己的小女儿知道
He didn't want his little girl to know.
是啊 可是下一次 我在车道上发现了他
Yeah, well, next time I found him, it was in the driveway.
他甚至都没法自己走进屋子
He couldn't even make it into the house.
也许他以为自己已经在床上了
Or he thought he was already in bed.
我也不确定
I'm not really sure.
我扶起他往屋里走
I pick him up and we start walking inside
我问他为什么要这样
and I ask him why.
他说"小瓢虫"
He said, "Ladybug--"
对了 你可不能这样叫我
Don't you ever call me that, by the way.
"生活就是这样 我也没办法"
"It's just the way it is. I can't stop."
我们都会做出选择 劳拉
We all make choices, Laura.
是啊 对我来说
Yeah, well, for me it was like
就好像自己处在密歇根湖的中心
I was in the middle of Lake Michigan
而划艇却开始漏水
in a row boat that sprung a leak.
当然 我及时堵住了漏点
Sure, I got it plugged in time.
可谁知道呢 也许这跟基因确实有些关系
Who knows? Maybe there is something to genetics.
你的DNA没有让你买♥♥那些药
Your DNA didn't buy those pills.
你的DNA也没有让你吞掉那些药
Your DNA didn't make you swallow them.
我想说的是 如果他不是我父亲
All I'm saying is, if he wasn't my father,
也许道森就不是主调查员了
maybe Dawson's not the chief investigator.
也许现在就是我说了算了
Maybe I'm calling the shots now.
也许我就能下班后
Maybe I get to rush home
赶回家照顾我的孩子了
to take care of my kid after work.
我的脑子里就像一直在电闪雷鸣
It's like an electric storm in my head.
一切都感觉近在眼前 我的头一直嗡嗡作响
Everything feels close. My head buzzes.
我什么都控制不了
I can't pin anything down.
在瑜伽课上你问茱莉亚
Did you feel that electric storm at yoga class
想不想去看一下你多余的婴儿床时
when you asked Julia Keys if she wanted to look
你还能感觉到那种电闪雷鸣吗
at your extra crib?
只有一点点感觉
It was just a little tingling.
所以你不知道自己会在课上杀了她
So you didn't know you were gonna kill her at class?
不知道
No.
那你跟茱莉亚在车上的时候有吗
How about when you were in the car with Julia?
那种感觉开始变得强烈
The tingling was getting stronger.
就好像有什么东西一直在敲我的头
It was like a beating in the front of my head.
一下又一下
This pulsing and pulsing.
我知道唯一能让这种感觉消失的方法
I knew the only way to make it go away was--
是什么 道恩
What, Dawn?
是杀了她
Was to kill her.
接下来你做了什么
So what did you do, then?
我们在储藏室时
When we were in the locker,
我拿起一根棒球棍
I picked up a baseball bat and I hit her
然后用最大力气打向她的后脑勺
in the back of the head as hard as I could.
那种电闪雷鸣消失了吗
Did the storm go away?
没有
No.
那你做了什么
What did you do, then?
我
I--
我知道她肚子里有婴儿
I knew there was a baby inside her.
我就想如果我能再杀一个人
I thought if I could just kill one more person--
所以我就把婴儿弄出来然后杀掉了
so I cut the baby out of her and killed it.
没有别的问题了
Nothing further.
所以你生来就是杀人凶手
So you're a born killer.
那是莱尔医生说的
That's what Dr. Lyle says.
即便如此 这仍是你第一次
And yet, this is the first time
杀人
you've killed anyone.
不是
No.
不是
No?
不是 这不是第一次
No, it's not.
你还杀害了谁
Who else have you murdered?
那是我二十六岁时
When I was 26 years old,
我杀了一个女人
I killed a woman.
什么女人
What woman?
爱丽丝·怀特
Alice White.
你生父承认谋杀的那个女人
The woman your biological father confessed to murdering.
他说是他杀的
He only said he killed her.
只是为了保护我
To protect me.
现在休庭
I'm gonna call a recess
证人请稳定一下情绪
for the witness to gather herself.
我们可以明天再继续 斯通先生
We can pick up here tomorrow, Mr. Stone.
休庭
Court's adjourned.
她很明显是在说谎
She's obviously lying.
或是马修斯和莱尔医生说服她相信那是真的
Or Matthews and Dr. Lyle convinced her it's all true.
-也许就是真的 -你开玩笑吧
- Maybe it is. - You're kidding.
无意冒犯
With all due respect.
告诉我 瓦尔德兹女士
Tell me something, Ms. Valdez.
如果我告诉你那些所谓的全球变暖
If I told you that all this global warming stuff
都是胡扯 你会怎么说
was a bunch of crap, what would you tell me?
我会说你搞错了
I'd tell you you were mistaken.
不 你会说我是老古董
No. You'd call me a flat-Earther.
与气候变化相比 遗传学
Genetics has been an indisputable science
早就成为了毋庸置疑的科学
a lot longer than climate change.
你不会是认为道恩·奥斯本
You don't think that Dawn Osborn
天生带有杀人的遗传基因吧
was genetically predisposed to murder.
他们在设计婴儿 天哪
They're designing babies, for crying out loud.
金发 一米八 男性 能击飞快球
Blonde, six foot, male, great at hitting a fastball.
为什么设计不出一米五七的杀手
Why not a five foot two inch killer?
我相信道恩在杀害爱丽丝·怀特之事上说谎
I'm sure Dawn lied about killing Alice White
是为了帮助撒迦利亚
as some misplaced way to help Zachariah.
她庭审前根本不认识他
She didn't even know him before this trial.
拿出证据
Prove it.
《杰西卡的纪念》
"Jessica's Jubilee."
不敢相信这本书还在印刷
I can't believe they're still publishing it.
珍三岁的时候 痴迷于这本书
When Jen was three, she was obsessed with it.
她还求我们收养一头大象
She begged us to adopt an elephant.
你觉得我的孩子将来注定成为瘾君子吗
So do you think my kid's destined to be a pill popper?
当然 如果她在抓坏人时中枪的话
Sure, if she gets shot at while catching bad guys.
谢了
Thanks.
我们已经把房♥子搜了两遍
So we've been through the house twice,
但这儿没有任何东西能将道恩
there's nothing here that connects Dawn
与她亲爱的父亲或是爱丽丝·怀特联♥系♥起来
with her loving father or Alice White.
-甚至无法证明她认识他 -是啊
- Or even says she knew him. - Yeah.
纳格尔
Nagel.
周四 四点
Thursday. 4:00.
谢了 我会到场的
Thanks, I'll be there.
这个可能有用
This may be something.
我将给你看这本书 奥斯本女士
I'm gonna show you this book, Ms. Osborn.
书名叫《分娩手术》
It's called "Pregnancy Procedures."
你以前看过吗
Have you seen it before?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我来恢复下你的记忆
Allow me to refresh your recollection.
请翻到369页 如果你不介意的话
Please turn to page 369, if you don't mind.
我用红色贴纸标记了
I marked it with a red tab.
那章的标题是什么
What is the title of that chapter?
"剖腹产"
"Cesarean Sections."
你认出那页空白处的笔迹了吗
Do you recognize the handwriting in the margins on that page?
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表