剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
而那个人因此想要杀了他
and that person tries to kill him because of it--
我不知道他会这样做
I didn't know that he would do anything.
杰罗姆·克里里
Jerome Creary?
我欠他一万块
I owed him 10 grand.
我可能提过我有个伙计
And I may have mentioned that I had a buddy of mine
跟州检办公室关系不错
who had a good thing going at the State's Attorney's office,
如果他给我放宽几个月
and if he let me slide for a couple of months,
也许他需要的时候我能帮他拉拉关系
maybe I could hook him up with a favor when he needed it.
我要你仔细想清楚 本尼
I want you to think really hard now, Benny.
你有没有提我的名字
Did you mention my name?
没 我为什么要说
No, why would I do that?
不管埃里克有没有死
It doesn't matter if Eric died or not.
从你同意那一刻起就构成了策划谋杀
It was conspiracy to murder the moment you agreed--
不 我没有同意任何事 好吗
No, I didn't agree to anything, okay?
我不知道会这样 我发誓
I didn't know, I swear.
你有没有跟克里里说起我的名字
Did you tell Creary my name?
看看吧
Check it out.
这次是来买♥♥车吗
Back to buy this time?
-只有一个问题 -什么
- Just have one question first. - Yeah?
你有律师吗
You have a lawyer?
杰罗姆·克里里 你因涉嫌
Jerome Creary, you're under arrest
谋杀埃里克·凯茨未遂被捕
for the attempted murder or Eric Cates.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话都将成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
他为什么要坦白
And why would he confess to anything?
因为如果不说他会失去很多
Because he has a lot to lose if he doesn't.
比如说
Like what?
比如说接下来的二十年
Like the next 20 years of your life.
你忘了还有佩德罗·加西亚
You're forgetting Pedro Garcia,
米格尔·奥尔特加和路易斯·瓦格斯
Miguel Ortega, and Luis Vargas.
是你下的命令 他们都被杀了
You gave the order. They all ended up dead.
我刚才说的是二十年吗
Did I say 20?
实际是你的曾曾孙都能去监狱探视你了
Your great-great-grandchildren will be visiting you in prison.
好了 到目前为止 我没听到任何
Okay. So far, I haven't heard anything
可以称为证据的内容
that resembles evidence.
我们抓到了照他的命令开枪杀人的人
We've got the guys who pulled the triggers on his orders.
是吗 那你就相信他们了
Oh, really. And you believe them?
为什么不信 他们是警♥察♥
Why wouldn't we? They're cops.
-他们推到我头上了 -闭嘴 杰罗姆
- They turned on me? - Shut up, Jerome.
仍然是可疑证据
It's still dubious evidence.
但你委托人的海♥洛♥因♥可不是
But your client's cut heroin isn't.
每个现场都有
It was left at every scene.
-我想要交易 -他们不能达成交易
- I want a deal. - They can't cut a deal.
是你把杰森关起来的
You're the one who put Jason away.
如你所知 杰罗姆 我可以给你交易
As you know, Jerome, I can cut you a deal.
供出一起谋杀案 减掉三分之一你的刑期
One murder, 1/3 of your sentence.
我只能做到这样了
That's as low as I go.
你的证词对上两个警♥察♥的证词
It's your word against a couple cops.
凶手警♥察♥
Killer cops.
他们在耍你 杰罗姆
They're screwing with you, Jerome.
他们需要你
They need you.
他们其中一个拿了多少枚奖章
One of them's got how many medals?
-十三枚 -对啊
- Thirteen. - Yeah.
你决定 杰罗姆
Your choice, Jerome.
他们不会来找你谈条件的 除非他们
Look, they wouldn't be coming to you with a deal unless they--
你回家搞你那个皮包骨头的老婆
You get to go home and bang that skinny ass wife.
这些对你来说都无关紧要
None of this make no difference to you.
我们成交
We got a deal.
大人物
The big dog.
道森 对吧
Dawson, right?
坐吧
Grab a seat.
布奇 帮道森调查员拿瓶啤酒 好吗
Butchie, get Investigator Dawson a beer, will ya?
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
回忆
Memories.
到了紧要关头 我们便只剩那个
Push to shove, that's all we got.
那时我和莱尔 博斯科
I sat right at that booth over there
以及凯利就坐在那个位子
with Lyle, Bosco, and Kelly.
你刚搞垮了卡特勒
You had just brought down Cutler.
还有价值四百万的可♥卡♥因♥
And with him, 4 million bucks of cocaine.
当时你和詹姆森拼酒
You were putting down shots of Jameson
动作快得我都数不过来
faster than I could count.
我对自己说 "我想成为那样的警♥察♥"
I said to myself, "Man, that's the cop I wanna be."
没什么可难为情的 孩子
Nothing to be ashamed of, kid.
我也是这么仰视一个老警♥察♥的
I looked up to an old copper the same way.
格哈特 你听说过他吗
Gerhardt. You ever hear of him?
听说过
Yeah.
让我给你讲讲故事吧
Well, let me tell you a story or three.
老天爷 什么事
Jesus, what?
我在和家里人吃披萨
I'm eating pizza with my family.
谁啊 史蒂夫
Who is it, Stephen?
我不想伤害你的家人 金
I don't wanna hurt your family, Kim.
好的 那就滚吧
Good, get lost then.
我不能走
I can't do that.
是工作的事 亲爱的
It's work, babe.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
把双手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
知道了
Got it.
好了 你要做的是
Okay. What you're gonna do is
你会站起来 我们走出这里
you're gonna stand up, and we're gonna walk out of here
就好像我们是高中好友要去嫖♥妓♥一样
like we're high school buddies on our way to a whore house.
-不然怎样 -不然我就会
- Or what? - Or I'm gonna cuff you
当着粉丝们的面铐上你
right here in front of your fan club.
卷宗编号♥16CR2876
Docket Number 16CR2876.
伊利诺伊州公诉肯尼斯·班克斯
People of the State of Illinois versus Kenneth J. Banks
及史蒂夫·金案
and Stephen T. Kim.
指控是三起一级谋杀
Charges are first-degree murder, three counts,
一起谋杀未遂
attempted murder, one count.
你们很忙啊 公诉方有什么要求
You boys have been busy. What are the People looking for?
公诉方请求不准保释
The People request no bail.
我的当事人当了十一年的芝加哥警♥察♥
In addition to working for the CPD for the past 11 years,
此外 我的当事人有家庭
my client is a family man
是其社区中的固有成员
and a solid member of his community.
辩方请求零保金释放
Defense asks that he be released on an I Bond.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
我的当事人是芝加哥警♥察♥局史上
my client is the third most decorated detective
授勋次数排名第三的警探
in the history of the Chicago Police Department.
如果他还拿不到零保金 谁能拿到呢
If that doesn't get him an I Bond, what will?
尽管有如此履历
Their résumés notwithstanding,
他们每个被控四项暴♥力♥重罪 法官阁下
they're each charged with four violent felonies, Your Honor.
他们拿钱杀人
They were paid assassins.
每人保释金定为二十五万美元
D-Bond set at $250,000 each.
考虑到潜在的利益分歧
I had hoped we could do this one on one,
我本来希望我们能分开讨论
considering the possible divergent interests.
如果你想的话你可以出去 费策尔
You can step out if you like, Mr. Fetzer.
那么想象这样一幅画面
So picture this,
两名警探 都是可靠的市民
two detectives, both solid citizens,
甚至算得上英雄 他们正加班工作
heroes even, working afterhours.
看见一辆车在单行道上东倒西歪地疾驰
They spot a car careening wildly up a one-way street,
所以他们绕过街角
so they circle the block
试图在路口拦住他
in an attempt to head him off at the pass.
-这都是假设的 -纯粹假设
- This is all hypothetical. - Oh, purely.
我们的英雄走向犯人的车
So our heroes head towards the culprit's car.
谢天谢地 他停下了
Thank God, he stops.
他们也下车 提出帮助
They get out of their vehicle. They offer assistance.
他们表明身份
They identify themselves.
但那个混♥蛋♥踩了油门
But the son of a bitch stomps on the gas,
直冲向他们
hurdling straight towards them.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表