剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
我转过身看到一辆摩托车朝我这边开来
I turned around and saw a motorcycle speeding toward me.
你有注意到那辆摩托车
Was there anything in particular you noticed
有什么特别之处吗
about the motorcycle?
我看到前挡风上有一个橙色的闪电标志
I saw an orange flash on the front windscreen...
贴纸之类的东西
a sticker of some sort.
你在库克县州检察官办公室工作期间
In your time at Cook County State's Attorney's Office,
我们有一起工作过吗
have you and I worked together?
是的 在很多案件中我做过你的副手
Yes, I have been your second chair on several trials.
坎齐法官倒在地上时 你能看到他的脸吗
Could you see Judge Kinzie's face when he was on the ground?
不能
No.
那你怎么知道是他
Then how'd you know it was him?
我们是一起从谢里丹出来的
We left Sheridan's at the same time.
是偶然遇到的吗 瓦尔德兹女士
Was that a coincidence, Ms. Valdez?
不是
No.
不如你告诉我们吧
Tell us about it, why don't you?
我们一起喝了几杯
We had drinks together.
是第一次吗
Was this the first time?
不是
No.
法官阁下 请求上前
May we approach, Your Honor?
鉴于公诉方没能公开
In light of the People's failure to disclose
证人和受害者之间的
the romantic relationship between this witness
亲密关系
and the victim,
我请求排除她的所有证词
I move to exclude all of her testimony.
首先 距我们所知不存在亲密关系
First of all, we know of no romantic relationship.
恕我直言 斯通先生
All due respect, Mr. Stone,
我准备好让谢里丹的酒保出庭作证了
I'm ready to put the bartender from Sheridan's on the stand.
我确信她告诉你我的话是一样的
I'm sure she told you exactly what she told me.
什么话
Which is?
证人跟坎齐法官说的第一句话
The first thing the witness said to Judge Kinzie was,
原话是"你告诉她了吗"
and I quote, "Did you tell her yet?"
就算不结婚也知道这话是什么意思
You don't have to be married to know what that means.
陪审团可以采纳这一证据
The jury can consider this evidence.
谢谢你 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
先别谢我 斯通先生
Don't thank me yet, Mr. Stone.
你得做好准备
You can expect an instruction so harsh
陪审团有可能会自行决定不予理会
that the jury will disregard Ms. Valdez's testimony
瓦尔德兹女士的证词
on their own.
瓦尔德兹
Valdez.
让她上来吧
Send her up.
谢谢你能见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我朋友跟我说了今天庭审发生的事
My friend told me what happened in court today.
我想向你道歉 如果我让你
I want to apologize if I caused you--
我没事
I'm fine.
这总没个头
It never ends.
我很抱歉你又要经历一次这事
I'm so sorry you have to go through this again.
所有人都认为我应该恨坎齐法官
Everyone thinks I should hate Judge Kinzie.
但事实是
But the truth is,
斯坦·肯德里克斯得到的刑期这么短
Stan Kendricks getting such a short sentence...
是我的错
it was my fault.
不 不是这样的 佐伊
No, it wasn't, Zoe.
判决前我见了缓刑监督官
I met with the probation officer prior to sentencing.
她问我想要什么
She asked me what I wanted.
经历过那场噩梦
After living through the nightmare
并又在法庭上重新经历一次之后
and re-living it in the courtroom,
我仍然
I still...
我知道这么说很奇怪
I know this sounds weird,
但我还是觉得对不起斯坦
but I still felt sorry for Stan.
很疯狂 但是我觉得
It's crazy, but I felt like...
我就因为他犯下的一个愚蠢的错误
I was going to ruin Stan's whole life
而想要毁掉他的人生
because he made one stupid mistake.
那被缓刑监督官写进了他的报告
That went into the P.O.'s report.
坎齐法官只是做了我希望他做的事
Judge Kinzie just did what I asked.
我知道 我很愚蠢
I know. I am stupid.
做了那么多次心理治疗 我才明白有多愚蠢
After lots of therapy, I realized just how stupid.
偿命的应该是我 不是坎齐法官
I should've paid for that, not Judge Kinzie.
荣所做的事不是你的错
You are not responsible for what Jon did.
我待得太久了
I've taken enough of your time.
我应该是地球上最幸福的女孩
I should be the happiest girl on the planet--
正要和我的未婚夫开始一段新的旅程
starting a new chapter in my life with my fiancé.
你订婚了
You're engaged?
我不想把布雷克也卷进来
I didn't want Blake to get dragged into this mess.
他知道这事 但是
I mean, he knows, but...
私下谈谈
Off the record?
进来吧
Yeah, come in.
反正我这案子估计也要输了
I probably lost the case anyway.
我不知道我说过没
I don't know if I ever said it,
对坎齐的遭遇我很遗憾
but I am sorry about Kinzie.
这正是雷最怕的
This is exactly what Ray dreaded most--
一个法律阻碍了正义伸张的案子
a case in which the law gets in the way of justice.
像是只判了五个月的强♥奸♥案
Like a five-month sentence for a rape?
他那是根据缓刑监督官的判前报告
He was just following the probation officer's
做出的审判
presentencing report.
还没有玛莎·斯图尔特的刑期长
Martha Stewart served more time.
泰迪·肯尼迪还一天牢都没坐过呢
And Teddy Kennedy never served a day.
说得也是
Touché.
我从左翼那里学到一件事
If I learned one thing from Zoe,
着眼未来
it's to focus on the future.
发生了这么多 她终于还是要结婚了
After all this, she's getting married.
明天出庭顺利
Good luck in court tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以问吗
Can I ask?
查尔斯医生跟我说过的话
Something Dr. Charles told me.
斯通先生
Mr. Stone.
这是布雷克 我的未婚夫
I'd like you to meet Blake, my fiancé.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
你能来支持佐伊真是太好了
It's very kind of you to come out and support Zoe.
我爱她 这是我应该做的
I love her. It's the least I could do.
你们什么时候结婚
Uh, when are you getting married?
今年夏天
This summer.
规模很大吧
And it's a big wedding?
我们的所有朋友都会去
All our friends will be there.
你怎么敢带他来这里
How could you bring him here?
坐下 荣
Sit down, Jon.
我放下了 荣
I moved on, Jon.
你放下了
You moved on.
-肯德里克斯放下了 -荣
- Kendricks moved on. - Jon--
-所有人都放下了 -荣
- Everybody moved on! - Jon!
-别说了 -除了我你们都放下了
- Stop it. - Everybody moved on but me!
所以你才杀了那法官吗
Is that why you killed the judge?
没错
You're damn right it is!
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
结束了 荣
It's over, Jon.
怎么回事
How did that happen?
佐伊在荣杀死坎齐法官的几天前
Zoe announced her engagement on Facebook
在脸书上宣布了订婚的消息
a few days before Jon killed Judge Kinzie.
所以他才会动手
That's what triggered him.
我不敢相信他同意了30年刑期
I can't believe he agreed to 30 years.
全法庭的人都听见了他招供
A courtroom full of people heard him confess.
我要问你
Let me ask you this.
如果我告诉你我并没有和雷上♥床♥
If I told you I wasn't sleeping with Ray,
你会相信我吗
would you have believed me?
我也说不上
I don't know.
也许怀疑是帮助生物存活的
Maybe skepticism is some sort of evolutionary shield
某种进化中的保护
that helps the species survive.
事实是 就算我直接说
The truth is, if I flat-out said
我没有和雷上♥床♥
there's no way I would ever sleep with Ray,
也不会改变你的调查
it wouldn't have changed your investigation one bit.
造物主给了我们
We are all endowed by our Creator
不可分割的权利
with unalienable rights.
我在以前的文件里读到过
I recall reading that in some old document.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表