剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
as her class was going to the museum.
起诉她
Charge her.
罪名越多越好
The more, the better.
好的
Okay.
你觉得我无情
You think I'm heartless.
我认为我们对正义有不同的理解
I think we have different ideas about justice.
好吧 你抓住那个
Fine. You catch and convict
打电♥话♥给她的混♥蛋♥ 并给他定罪
the bastard who called her,
如果你成功了
and if you're successful,
我会考虑让她缓刑
I'll consider offering her probations.
审讯室
艾玛和她父亲在一起
Emma's with her father.
我可以见她吗
Can I see her?
-你会在这里待着直到 -你们不相信我
- You'll be our guest until-- - Oh, you don't believe me.
可惜 这不是我们能决定的
Unfortunately, it's not our call.
你要从州检察官的视角
You have to see it from the State's Attorney's
来看这件事 雷诺兹女士
point of view, Mrs. Reynolds.
居然有人如此大费周章折腾你
Look, it's hard to understand someone making you
这实在太难理解
jump through all those hoops.
租来的车 四台自动取款机
The rental car, the four ATMs.
我甚至都不确定自己听得懂
I'm not even sure I understand it.
都有谁知道艾玛今天要出游
Who knew Emma was on that field trip today?
泰德和我 她的同学和同学的家长
Ted and me. Her classmates, their parents.
你认为是我认识的人吗
You think it was someone I know?
努力想想 试着把电♥话♥里的声音
Think hard. Try to place the voice
和你知道的名字联♥系♥起来
on the phone with a name.
电♥话♥里的声音是变过声的
It was distorted.
等一下
Wait.
他先给我家里打的电♥话♥
He called my house first.
我在答录机之后接的电♥话♥
I answered after the machine picked up.
答录机里有可能有留言
There might be a message.
离婚对她来说还不错
Divorce sure suits her.
对于她前夫来说就不怎么样了
Her ex, not so much.
我问问你
Let me ask,
你家里还有你前妻的照片吗
you still have photos of your ex in your house?
-和孩子们一起照的还留着 -我也是
- With the kids, yeah. - Me too.
看起来简已经把泰德从她的生活中抹掉了
Looks like Jane erased Ted from her life.
他花钱提供的生活
The one he pays for.
别说了 行不 我们都有自己的问题
Get over it, will you? We all got issues.
如果简真的接到了电♥话♥
If Jane did get this call,
她为什么没有采取行动呢
why didn't she do anything?
比如报♥警♥ 写个纸条给别人
I mean, call the cops, hand someone a note.
我不知道 发条短♥信♥
I don't know, send a text.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
因为那个挟持她孩子的人说不能做
Because the guy who had her kid said not to.
当那个无♥耻♥的家伙带走迪戈的时候
When that dirt bag took Diego,
我都没法♥正♥常思考
I couldn't think straight.
把他救回来是最重要的
All that mattered was getting him back.
你不问为什么 你不会去问问题
You don't ask why. You don't ask questions.
你只是照他们说的做
You just do what they tell you to.
电♥话♥在这里
It's over here.
你有一条已听留言
You have one old message.
雷诺兹女士 上车出发
Mrs. Reynolds, get in your car and start driving.
-你是谁 -我会给你手♥机♥打电♥话♥
- Who is this? - I'll call your cell.
照我说的做 我们正在监视你
Do everything I tell you. We're watching you.
为什么达斯·维德需要八千美元
Why would Darth Vader need eight grand?
《星球大战》角色 黑武士安纳金·天行者
她和女儿的电脑 她们的手♥机♥
Her computer, her kid's, both their cells--
除了基本的垃圾邮件
all completely clean,
指某些网站为了辨别用户身份而储存在用户本地终端上的数据
和Cookies 都完全没有问题
aside from your basic spam and cookies.
你可以让录音里的声音恢复正常吗
Can you at least unscramble the voice on the tape?
这家伙可不是大发明家爱迪生
This guy isn't Thomas Edison.
他使用一款叫"扭我音"的十块钱软件
He used a $10 app called-- appropriately enough--
这价格很公道 来降低他的音高
Scramble Me, to lower the pitch of his voice.
你可以调回到正常吗
Can you raise it to normal?
已经搞定了 为了你们的听觉享受
Already done. I've eliminated Mrs. Reynolds
我消除了雷诺兹女士的声音
for your listening pleasure.
雷诺兹女士 上车
Mrs. Reynolds, get in your car
出发
and start driving.
我会给你手♥机♥打电♥话♥
I'll call your cell.
照我说的做
Do everything I tell you.
我们正在监视你
We're watching you.
雷诺兹女士 上车
Mrs. Reynolds, get in your car
出发
and start driving.
我会给你手♥机♥打电♥话♥
I'll call your cell.
照我说的做
Do everything I tell you.
我们正在监视你
We're watching you.
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
她丈夫
Her husband?
他知道艾玛今天要出游
He knew Emma was on a class field trip.
-他有动机 -什么动机
- He has motive. - Which is?
她住在林肯公园
She lives in Lincoln Park.
他打四份工才能付得起这些
He works four jobs to pay for it.
每一分钱都给得不乐意
And resents every penny.
可惜经过研究
Unfortunately, after researching it,
他的行为只能算作胁迫
what he did only adds up to intimidation.
是的 三♥级♥重罪
Yeah. A class 3 felony.
即使这样 我们还要证明
Even then, we have to prove
他确实以女儿的人身安全做要挟
he threatened their daughter's safety
想从前妻那里拿到钱
to get money from his ex-wife.
我觉得他刑期不会超过一年
I can't imagine he'd do more than a year.
这是个玩笑
That's a joke.
想到再也见不到自己的骨肉
Wondering if you're ever gonna see your kid again,
没有比这更心痛的了
nothing's more painful.
这家伙应该被五马分尸
This guy should be drawn and quartered.
克里斯的母亲都不需要去想
Chris's mother doesn't have to wonder.
她是确确实实再也见不到克里斯了
She knows she'll never see Chris again.
-逮捕他 -什么罪名 胁迫吗
- Arrest him. - For what? Intimidation?
不 谋杀议员克里斯托弗·琼斯
No. For the murder of Alderman Christopher Jones.
议员是在重罪进行中被害的
He was killed during the commission of a felony.
可适用重罪谋杀原则
That triggers the felony murder rule.
对犯重罪或企图犯重罪时
故意或非故意地造成他人死亡 均以谋杀罪论处
前提是被告犯下
Only if the defendant committed
一项依据性重罪
one of the predicate felonies.
-绑♥架♥就是其一 -是绑♥架♥
- One of which is kidnapping. - Kidnapping.
而非假拟绑♥架♥
Not virtual kidnapping.
法令并没有区分二者
The statute doesn't make that distinction.
我和艾玛正在吃晚饭
Emma and I were just having dinner.
很好 因为库克县的食物非常难吃
Good. 'Cause the food at Cook County sucks.
换句话说 你被捕了
In other words, you're under arrest
罪名是谋杀克里斯托弗·琼斯议员
for the murder of Alderman Christopher Jones.
是简 对吗 她跟你们说了什么
Jane, right? What did she tell you?
爸爸 我们能吃冰淇淋吗
Daddy, can we have ice cream?
可以 甜心 等一下
Yeah, sweetie. Just a second.
我不会离开艾玛 明白吗
Look, I'm not leaving Emma, okay?
你只有两条路 雷诺兹先生
There are two ways this can go down, Mr. Reynolds.
第一条是你安安静静地跟我们走
The first is you come with us without a fuss
让这位和气的社工
and you let this nice social worker
坐下陪艾玛吃晚餐
sit with Emma while she finishes her dinner.
第二种 你十岁的女儿看着我们拖走
The second, your ten-year-old watches us drag Daddy out,
尖叫反抗的爸爸
kicking and screaming.
艾玛 我得出去一下
Uh, Emma, I have to go out for a second.
-不过爸爸的朋友 -海伦
- But Daddy's friend-- - Helen.
海伦会陪着你 好吗
Helen is gonna sit with you for a minute, okay?
我很快回来 甜心
I'll be right back, sweetie.
这个选择很明智
It's a good choice.
也许你感兴趣呢 你的所言所行
In case you're interested, anything you say or do
都将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
我爸爸以前经常说 "婚姻不是一个词
My dad used to say, "Marriage isn't a word,
小姐 它是一个句子"
young lady, it's a sentence."
sentece有句子之意 也有判刑之意
他用词很精准
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表