剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
她刚回来
I just got her back.
你的洗衣机坏了吗
Is your washer broke?
过去三年阿比盖尔就是这么
It's how Abigail washed her clothes
洗衣服的
for the last three years.
她水土不服
She's had trouble acclimating.
你家里有枪吗 查普曼太太
Do you have any guns in the house, Ms. Chapman?
天啊 没有
God, no.
有人仰慕阿比盖尔
Abigail's got an admirer.
托德是谁
Who's Todd?
托德
我不知道
I have no idea.
阿比盖尔在公园 阿比盖尔在书店
Abigail at the park. Abigail at the bookstore.
当她回到美国时
When she got back to the States,
狗仔队一直跟着她
the paparazzi wouldn't leave her alone.
她应该在蒙大拿州租个小木屋的
She should've rented a cabin in Montana.
-她无罪释放了 -对啊
- She was acquitted. - Right.
我这么问吧 你会让她照看你的孩子吗
Let me ask you this: would you let her babysit your kids?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
她在爪哇乔咖啡店
There she is at Java Joe's.
我想我找到我们的毕加索了
I think I found our Picasso.
我看那像是彩色粉笔
That looks like pastel chalk to me.
-做一次反向图片检索 -好的
- Do a reverse image search. - Okay.
托德·米切尔 他十八岁
Todd Mitchell. He's 18.
就读于中♥央♥芝加哥大学
Goes to CCU.
托德·米切尔
应该是他
That looks like the store.
托德·米切尔
Todd Mitchell?
调查员道森和纳格尔
Investigators Dawson and Nagel.
我们是州检办公室的
We're from the State's Attorney's Office.
-我犯什么事了 -你室友告诉我们你在这
- What'd I do? - Your roommate told us you were here.
我们在找阿比盖尔·查普曼
We're looking for Abigail Chapman.
我们听说你俩关系很好
We heard you guys were tight.
我没见过她 抱歉
I haven't seen her. Sorry.
你有事吗
You in a hurry?
-我下一节课 -你室友不是这么说的
- My next class. - That's not what your roommate says.
我是说工作
I meant work.
好吧
Okay.
如果她联♥系♥你的话给我打电♥话♥
Call me if she contacts you.
天啊 对不起
Oh, jeez, sorry.
卫生棉条
-我来帮你 -我来
-Let me help you. - I got it.
多谢
Thanks.
跟着他
Follow him?
我可不认为那些卫生棉条是给她妈买♥♥的
I don't think those tampons are for mom.
你认为她有罪
You think she's guilty?
我们说的是哪一起谋杀
Which murder are we talking about?
他在加速
He's picking up the pace.
她去马德里的时候十八岁
She was 18 when she went to Madrid.
她语言不通
She didn't speak the language.
也许她就是个可爱的孩子
For all we know, she's a sweet kid.
她很漂亮 所以她是无辜的
She's hot so she's innocent.
得了吧 我又没说我想娶那个女孩
Oh, come on, I didn't say I want to marry the girl.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
枪
Gun!
别逼我伤害你 孩子
Don't make me hurt you, kid.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
她没做错任何事
She didn't do anything wrong!
-我警告你 -我就知道这里不安全
- I'm warning you. - I knew this wasn't safe.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要的是她
It's her I want, man.
-不是你 -就放过我们吧
- Not you. - Just leave us alone.
求你了
Please!
别挡我的路 罗密欧
Out of my way, Romeo.
不要 求你了求你了 不要
No, please, please, please! No, no!
放开那女孩
Let go of the girl!
不是吧
Come on, man!
转过身去
Turn around!
我先找到她的
I found her first.
我们可以谈谈条件 谁派你来的
We can work a deal. Who sent you?
州检办公室
State's Attorney's Office.
-该你说了 -西班牙
- Your turn. - Spain.
我是名赏金猎人
I'm a bounty hunter.
让我把她带走 我会给你们分点赏金
Let me have her and I'll cut you in on my action.
-10%怎么样 -就这么点
- How's ten percent? - That's it?
一朝做鬼 终生
Once a pig, always...
够了 伙计 滚开 伙计
All right, man! Shove off, man!
-托德 闪开 -我有身份证
- Todd. Scram. - I've got ID!
阿比盖尔 你和我们走
Abigail, you're coming with us.
-从马德里就跟着她 -让我看你的身份证
- Following her since Madrid. - Let me see your ID!
-身份证在我口袋里 -起来
- I've got ID in my pocket. - Get up!
你去教堂吗
Do you go to church?
我之前去...
I used to go...
监狱则是另一个极端
Prison is the opposite.
教堂...
Church...
它会把你的思想升华到...
It lifts your mind upwards...
一个层面 我说不好...
to a place-- I don't know...
你灵魂企及不到的高度
Beyond the reaches of your soul.
但是监狱...
But prison...
它把你推进深渊
it pushes you down.
所以那就是你想逃走的原因吗
Is that why you ran away?
-你不想回去吗 -也许我就是个神经病
- You don't want to go back? - Maybe I'm just psycho!
他们在西班牙就是那样说我的
That's what they said about me in Spain
所以也许他们说得对
so maybe they were right.
坐下
Sit down.
也许我...
Maybe I...
也许我只是想要合群
I just wanted to be one of the guys.
好吗 也许我只是...
Okay, maybe I just--
想要交朋友
I wanted to have friends.
和我们说说肯尼迪·马洛伊
Tell us about Kennedy Malloy.
我得去趟厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
回答问题
Answer the question.
老天 一定是我杀了她
Christ, I must have shot her!
我肯定是个凶手 对吗
I must be a killer, right?
这太痛苦了
This is painful.
她就快说出来了
She's nearly there.
是我杀了肯尼迪
I killed Kennedy.
你们就是想听我说这个 对吗
That's what you want me to say, right?
帮我们搞清楚...
Help us understand what--
纳格尔
Nagel!
过来
Come here!
冷静
Settle down.
冷静一下
Jesus, take it easy.
-我们需要一名医生 -不用 我没事
- We need a medic. - No, I'm fine.
不是给你找的
Not for you.
怎么了 她出其不意攻击了我
What? She caught me by surprise.
我不会对一个女孩动手的
I'm not gonna hit a girl.
阿比盖尔在服用两种不同类型的抗抑郁药
Abigail was on two different types of anti-depressants.
还吃迷幻药
Add a tab of ecstasy.
幸亏不能用愚蠢做辩护策略
Thank God stupid isn't a defense.
彼得
Peter!
-你忘了你的手♥机♥ -谢谢
- You forgot your phone. - Thanks.
它在我桌子上
It was on my desk.
美国检察官办公室的弗兰克·哈里森
U.S. Attorney Frank Harrison
打来电♥话♥问阿比盖尔·查普曼的事
called about Abigail Chapman.
很好 谁侵犯了那女孩的人♥权♥
Great. Who violated the girl's rights?
西班牙 或者是即将要这么做
Spain, or they're about to anyway.
他们想把她带回去重审
They want her back for a retrial.
很难想象一个发明了什锦饭的国家
Hard to believe a country that invented paella
竟然没有想过双重审理
hasn't thought about double jeopardy.
阿比盖尔·查普曼是美国公民 法官阁下
Abigail Chapman is an American citizen, Your Honor.
根据西班牙和美国之间引渡法的
Pursuant to Article IV of the Extradition Treaty
第四条法规
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表