剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
-她怎么说的 -有点复杂
- What'd she say? - It's complicated.
我了解你 你压根没跟她提
I know you. You didn't talk to her.
在一起六年了
Six years together,
她不会就这样同意分手的
she's just not gonna give me the thumbs up to move on.
我在想办法
I'm strategizing.
我也是
Me too.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
情况有点复杂
It's complicated.
没太多可说的
Well, there's not much to tell.
我秘书和我正在这里准备一个会议
My secretary and I were sitting there, preparing for a meeting
然后 现在别闹 她去了浴室
and then--no, not now--and then she goes to the bathroom
突然 楼上的水...
and then all of the sudden, the water just from above--
莱蒙特是个平静的小镇
Lemont's kind of a sleepy town.
这是我第一具尸体
This is my first dead body.
如果你想要 我们可以把多的运给你
We can ship a couple of our overflow up here if you want.
我是负责人 福加尔帝队长
I'm in charge. Captain Fogarty.
我们是纳格尔 道森 谢谢给我们打电♥话♥
Oh, Nagel, Dawson. Thanks for calling.
在这种情况之下 我觉得这归你们负责
Under the circumstances, I figure this is your ballpark.
经理说他是在网上预订的
Manager said that he made the reservation online.
他之前从未见过这个人
He never saw the man before.
-登记入住的时候也没见过吗 -没有
- Not even when he checked in? - Didn't have to.
门卡就在门上 每来一批新客人都会换新的
Keycard on the door, changes for every new customer.
钱包还在他口袋里
Wallet was in his pocket.
有监控吗
Any security footage?
来这里的人都不想被拍到
People who come here don't really want a record of it.
这里面吗
In here?
他肯定是死了
Yeah, I'd say he's dead.
给我
Here.
有事吗
Excuse me?
我觉得我可以跟着学点东西
I figured I could learn something.
割腕 很明显是自杀
Slit wrists. Pretty obvious suicide.
不 什么都没有
Nope. Nothing.
热水 凶手想让尸体腐烂
Hot water. Whoever did this wanted the body to decompose.
什么意思 凶手
What do you mean, whoever did this?
-他自己干的 -再好好看看 警官
- He did it. - Look again, officer.
少了什么东西
What's missing?
刀
A knife.
也许我们讨论案情的时候
Maybe Officer Jonesy will get us a cup of coffee
琼西警官可以给我们买♥♥杯咖啡
while we discuss the case.
一个警♥察♥就这么死了 真是可悲
That's one hell of a way for a cop to go.
没错
Yeah.
打断一下 你说被害人是个警♥察♥
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Did you just say the victim was a cop?
你上司没告诉你吗
Your boss didn't tell you?
琼西警官 见见泰德·科迪警官
Officer Jonesy, meet Officer Ted Cody,
芝加哥警局的
Chicago PD.
芝加哥正义
第一季第六集
什么情况
So what are we looking at?
死因 颈部骨折
Cause of dead, broken neck.
通过颈椎骨折可以判断出来
Judging by these severe cervical vertebral fractures,
科迪警官面朝下
I'd say Officer Cody was face down,
凶手用膝盖压着他这里
the killer put a knee here and--
向后掰断了他的头
Snapped his head back.
-脚踝的伤呢 -不好说
- And the ankles? - Can't say.
也许是撞到浴缸时导致的
Maybe when he hit the tub.
-而且他耳朵还受伤了 -凶手咬了他耳朵
- Also, he was Mike Tysoned. - The guy bit his ear?
是手劲很大的人
Someone with very strong fingers
一把抓住 拉扯撕裂的
did a grab, pull and rip.
没有肺水肿 少量出血
No pulmonary edema, minimal bleeding,
在被割腕丢进浴缸之前
he was dead before his wrists were cut
他就死了
and was dumped into the tub.
所以是有人想让我们以为
So someone went to a lot of trouble
这是一起自杀案
to make us think that this was a suicide.
好像我们会遗漏颈部骨折一样
Like we're gonna miss a broken neck.
我们不会 但是当地警方也许会
Us, no. But the locals might.
看到这锯齿状的割伤了吗
See the jagged nature of the cuts?
我认为凶器是面包刀
I'd say we're looking at a bread knife.
或之类的
Something like that.
死于什么时候
And all this happened when?
因为尸体被泡在了热水里
Because the body was in hot water,
死亡时间大约是在昨天中午
I'd say the TOD was sometime around noon yesterday.
不会有太大误差
Give or take.
-好的 -谢谢 乔伊
- Okay. - Thanks, Joy.
还没完呢
Oh, it gets better.
科迪警官有胰腺癌
Officer Cody had pancreatic cancer.
他就剩下不到六周的时间了
He didn't have more than six weeks left on this planet.
我们发现了奥沙利铂的痕迹 也就是化疗
We found traces of gemcitabine oxaliplatin--that's chemo--
在他血液里面还有酒精
along with some alcohol in his blood.
这是绝对禁止的
That's a big no-no.
我总觉得会是在午夜
I always thought I'd get that call
接到那个电♥话♥ 你知道吗
in the middle of the night, you know?
出警时被枪杀 车祸
Shot on duty, car accident.
从来没想过会是自杀
Suicide never even crossed my mind.
我能明白为什么 病痛的折磨
I guess it makes sense, with the pain and medicines.
-账单也堆积如山 -打断下 科迪夫人
- Bills piling up. - I'm sorry, Mrs. Cody.
-没人告诉你吗 -告诉我什么
- Nobody told you? - Told me what?
-你丈夫 -前夫
- Your husband-- - Former husband.
我们认为他是被谋杀的
We're thinking he may have been murdered.
他是个自私的混♥蛋♥ 好吗
He was a selfish prick, okay?
他坚持要孤独地死去
He insisted on dying alone.
他被确诊后不久就搬出去了
Soon as he was diagnosed, he moved out.
-那是什么时候 -八个月前
- When was that? - Eight months ago.
我都不知道怎么去赚钱
I don't even know what I'm gonna do for money.
我只是 他每个月给我一千二现金
I just--he was giving me 1,200 a month in cash.
为了帮我们的儿子TJ 他多做了一份工作
He was working another job to help with TJ--that's our son.
你还好吧 妈妈
You okay, Mom?
-我没事 -是关于爸爸的事
- I'm fine, babe. - This about Dad?
你先进屋去吧 我过会儿告诉你
Why don't you go back inside? I'll tell you in a minute.
他是泰德的骄傲 你知道吗
He's Ted's pride, you know?
他被四所常春藤学校录取了
He got accepted into four Ivy League schools.
对于一个警♥察♥的儿子来说算不赖了
That's not bad for a son of a cop.
应该有一条反对警♥察♥结婚的法律
There should be a law against cops getting married.
我以为已经有了
Thought they had one already.
科迪警官是个烈士还是个小人呢
So is Officer Cody a martyr or a mook?
难说
Hard to say.
他前妻对他医药费的事没有说谎
His ex wasn't lying about medical bills.
这儿有X光 手术 药 保险
You got x-rays, surgeries, meds, insurance.
第二份通知 第三份通知
Second notice, third notice.
看起来他好像欠了五十万
Looks like he owes about half a mil.
如果我只能活六周了 我也会让他们等着的
I had six weeks to go, I'd make 'em wait, too.
我猜这大概是两万 乘以二
I'd say this is about 20 grand times two.
-你开玩笑吧 -我♥干♥过缉毒的
- You're kidding. - Hey, I used to work narcotics.
看起来更有可能是个小人
Things are starting to lean towards mook.
是的 科迪和我曾经是搭档
Sure, Cody and me used to be partners,
但自从他开始坐办公室后 我们联♥系♥得不多
but since he got put on a desk, we don't talk so much anymore.
好的 但我们没问这个
Oh, that's nice. But we didn't ask that.
好吧 我是他最后一个搭档 是的
Fine. I was his last partner, yeah.
-你们在哪里工作 -北边
- Where'd you work? - North Side.
湖景区 林肯公园
Lake View, Lincoln Park.
蓝发的女士们找她们走丢的拉布拉多犬
Blue haired ladies looking for their lost labradoodles.
并不是高危的事
Not exactly high-risk stuff.
我这么问问你吧 霍金斯警官
Let me ask you this, Officer Hawkins.
如果我去你家 给我自己倒杯喝的
If I were to go to your crib, make myself a drink,
打开你的冰箱 拿一些冰块
go to your freezer, get some ice.
我会发现什么东西
What am I gonna find?
这是什么 "危险边缘"
What is this, "Jeopardy"?
回答问题
Just answer the question.
我的冰箱 几根香肠
My freezer? Uh, a couple of brats,
薄荷巧克力冰淇淋
mint chocolate chip ice cream.
-我不知道 怎么了 -没有现金吗
- I don't know, what? - No cash?
你到底在暗示什么
What the hell are you implying?
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表