剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
Sam had a nasty bruise on his upper arm.
这个孩子走进了车流中
Kid stepped into oncoming traffic.
莉莉抓住了他 留下了淤青
Lily grabbed him, left a mark.
这城市中每个九岁的孩子也许都有
Every nine-year-old in the city probably has the same one.
但是他们的家长不会向我们提出控告
Only one of their parents didn't file a claim with us.
等一下 你因为一个黑蓝色的印记
Hold on. You took Sam away from Lily for three months
就把山姆从莉莉身边带走三个月
because of a black and blue mark?
在我看来 莉莉是个好妈妈
Look, from what I can tell, Lily is a good mom.
但是我的工作是保护好儿童
But it is my job to protect the child.
我不能忽视那些投诉
I can't ignore complaints.
真的有虐待吗
Was there any real abuse?
查德 莉莉死了
Chad, Lily's dead.
这意味着她永久失去了监护权
That means she's lost custody permanently,
如果你有所隐瞒
so if you're holding anything back--
有一次我去做安全访问
One time when I stopped by to do a safety visit,
莉莉胳膊上打了石膏
Lily had a cast on her arm.
她声称是因为从楼梯上摔下来了
She claimed she fell down the stairs.
-是贾克森 -我可没说
- Jaxson? - I didn't say that.
我没有他对她动过手的证据
I have no evidence that he ever touched her.
我知道的是他想要山姆的完全监护权
I do know that he wanted full custody of Sam.
我还知道莉莉不想放弃
I also know that Lily was not about to give him up.
她只说那是意外
And she did say it was an accident,
我又能怎么办
so what was I gonna do?
我不知道 做点什么
Oh, I don't know. Something?
本应该一切都是为了孩子的最大利益
It's supposed to be best interest of the child.
这些人的目的都是为了自己的利益
The only interest these people look out for is their own.
我想你这么说是因为你的个人经历
I assume you're speaking from personal experience?
太好了 你是在浴室的墙上读到这些的吗
Oh, great. Did you read that on a bathroom wall?
你有些反应过度了
You did kind of overreact in there.
你想听听什么是反应过度吗
You want to hear about overreaction?
我的前夫告诉法♥院♥他很担心我的不理智行为
My ex tells the courts that my irrational behavior worries him,
所以接下来六个月 我只能通过
so for the next six months, the only way that I could see Jen
州政♥府♥的监控看到珍
was through the supervision of a state-approved monitor.
我个人建议 别结婚
My advice, don't get married.
我没有这个打算
Oh, I don't plan to.
我还以为你会是一个有老公和五个孩子
Here I had you pegged as a hubby, five kids,
住在林肯公园高档住♥宅♥里的女人
living in a brownstone in Lincoln Park kind of gal.
比起老公我更不想有孩子
I want kids even less than I want a husband.
你有告诉过你男朋友这件事吗
You tell your boyfriend that?
我没有男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend.
你不觉得寂寞吗
You don't get lonely?
我没说我是独身主义者
Didn't say I was celibate.
没有经常在一起的
Just no one regular.
最近去过的目的地
芝加哥医院
Chicago Med?
是的 莉莉的社工说她胳膊断了
Yep. Lily's case worker said she had a broken arm.
你好 山姆 还记得我吗 道森警探
Hey, Sam, remember me? Detective Dawson?
我记得 你好
Yeah. Hi.
介意我和你聊聊吗
Mind if I talk to you a minute?
不介意
No.
你♥爸♥爸在哪呢
Where's your dad?
他迟到了 他总是这样
He's late. He always is.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your mom.
我小时候也失去过亲近的人
I lost someone close to me when I was young, too.
我知道你不会同意我的说法 但会好起来的
I know you won't buy this now, but it gets better.
我有问题想问你 山姆
Let me ask you something, Sam.
你妈妈有打过你吗
Did your mom ever hit you?
没有
No.
就算她做过也不代表她不爱你
It doesn't mean she didn't love you if she did.
有时候对于妈妈来说有些事太难了
Sometimes things get too tough for moms,
她们容易拿自己的孩子出气
they take it out on their kids.
我知道这些是因为
I know about this because--
山姆
Sam!
我们走吧
Let's go.
现在 快走
Now. Come on.
-悠着点 -别碰我
- Hey, take it easy. - Don't touch me.
-不要这样 -放开我的胳膊
- Stop! Stop! - Let go of my arm!
不要这样
Stop! Stop!
放开我的胳膊
Let go of my arm!
快点 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
把你们的手♥机♥收起来
Put the phones away.
莉莉·简·斯宾塞带进来是因为用药过量
Lily Jane Spencer was brought in for an OD.
氯硝安定
Klonopin?
她就着一瓶红酒吃了一把药
She washed a handful down with a bottle of wine.
你认为她是想自杀吗
Do you think she was trying to kill herself?
这里说她曾经和一位精神病专家谈过
It says here she spoke to one of our psychiatrists--
或者是他试图和她谈过
or, rather, he tried to speak to her.
她不太愿意说话
She wasn't too talkative.
这么说吧 这位女士很幸运
I'll tell you what: this lady was lucky
有人及时发现了她并叫了救护车
someone found her in time and called 911.
那她手臂断了是怎么回事
And her broken arm?
她被送来的时候头发是湿的
Um, her hair was wet when she came in.
她服用了很多药
She was pretty doped up.
也许是要从浴缸出来时滑倒了
She probably slipped getting out of the bath.
只摔断了手臂已经非常幸运了
It's amazing that's all she broke.
失陪了
Excuse me.
两天内他给她发了六十多条短♥信♥
He sent her more than 60 texts in two days,
之后她就吞了药
after which she pops a bunch of pills,
昏过去 摔断了手臂
passes out, falls, and breaks her arm.
"萨米的眼睛淤青了 膝盖也擦破了"
"Sammy's eye is black. His knee is scraped."
她回复说 "他跟朋友们
She replies back, "He had a snowball fight
打雪仗了"
with his friends."
他回复 "别说谎 莉莉
He texts back, "Don't lie to me, Lily.
"明天一早我就要提出动议
"I'm filing a Discontinuation of Shared Custody Motion
"申请中止共同监护
"in the morning.
还有 你就是个失败者"
Once again, you're a loser."
他没用"大声笑"结尾还挺意外的
I'm surprised he didn't add, "LOL."
他用了 第二天早晨也确实提出了申请
He did. And the next morning, he filed the motion.
这是骚扰 也许是跟踪
This is harassment. Maybe stalking.
你觉得克拉克知道她第一次尝试自杀的事吗
Do you think Clark knew about her first suicide attempt?
道森和纳格尔说他并不愿意合作
Dawson and Nagel said he wasn't what you'd call helpful.
你觉得我们该怎么做
What do you think we should do?
我觉得那人是个混♥蛋♥
I think the guy's an ass.
而且针对跟踪和骚扰的相关法律存在
I also think there are stalking and harassment laws
是有原因的
on the books for a reason.
罗布 这就是策略吗
Rob, this is-- this is the strategy?
克里斯蒂 这是我们说的营销吗
Kristy, this is what we call marketing, huh?
因为我能找些小孩子...
'Cause I could grab some prepubescent kids--
你又来想要打我吗
Did you come back to knock me around some more?
-我们有其他事要做 -是吗
- We have other business right now. - Yeah?
贾克森·克拉克 因你对莉莉·斯宾塞的
Jaxson Clark, I'm placing you under arrest
跟踪和骚扰 我现在要逮捕你
for the stalking and harassment of Lily Spencer.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
潘妮 给米兰达·夏普打电♥话♥
Penny, call Miranda Sharp.
去学校接山姆
Pick up Sam from school,
带他回家 然后在那儿陪着他等我
take him to my house, and wait there with him.
一小时内应该就回来了
Should be back in an hour.
跟踪 骚扰 劝诱
Stalking, harassment, inducement.
我是说 说到这些莫须有的罪名
I mean, while we're going with bogus counts,
我一直都想为被指控身体伤害罪的人辩护
I've always wanted to defend someone charged with mayhem.
就喜欢这罪名的名字 身体伤害罪
I just like saying it. Mayhem.
我都忘了你有多喜欢这样的案件了 米兰达
I forgot how much you enjoy this, Miranda.
要是这不能有乐趣 我们还有什么
Well, if we don't have fun, what have we got?
我们有跟踪 骚扰和劝诱罪名
We've got stalking, harassment, and inducement.
真厉害啊
Ooh, feisty.
你知道这个人给我
Do you know how many great restaurants I found
介绍了多少超棒的餐厅吗
because of this guy?
我可不能让他进监狱
I can't have him going to prison.
他有孩子 斯通
He has a kid, Stone.
你想让我交罚款吗 我可以交
You want me to pay a fine? I'll pay a fine.
如果你是为此而叫我们来
If that's why you called this meeting--
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表