剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
有什么我可以帮你的
Can I help you with something?
助理州检察官安娜·瓦尔德兹
ASA Anna Valdez.
你们收了一名犯人 艾德里安·卡雷拉
You have a prisoner-- Adrian Carrera.
没错
That we do.
他的辩护律师应该跟他在一起吧
Uh, his defense attorney should be with him.
在啊 阿诺德·瑞弗汀
That he is. Arnold Rifking--
一个卑鄙无♥耻♥之人
Total bottom feeder.
杜阿尔特
Hey, Duarte,
带助理州检察官瓦尔德兹去醉酒禁闭室
Escort ASA Valdez upstairs to the drunk tank.
卡雷拉先生今早被带到警局的时候
Mr. Carrera was pretty loaded
醉得一塌糊涂
when they hauled him in this morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
好消息和坏消息 阿诺德 你想先听哪个
Good news, bad news, Arnold. Which do you want first?
-坏消息有多坏 -非常坏
- How bad's the bad? - Very.
那我先听好的 亚历克斯
I'll take good for $500, please, Alex.
斯通为卡雷拉拟了一份认罪协议
Stone authorized a plea of 20
20年刑期 今天有效 接不接受随你
for Carrera today only. Take it or leave it.
就为了一个简单的斗殴 我们不接受
On a simple assault? We'll pass.
那就听坏消息
Brings us to the bad.
卡雷拉先生在酒吧打伤的人在芝加哥医院死了
Mr. Carrera's victim in the barroom brawl died at Chicago Med.
-我们会指控他谋杀 -我没怎么碰他
- We're filing murder charges. - I barely touched that guy.
闭嘴 艾德里安 让我跟当事人谈一谈
Shut up, Adrian. Let me talk to my client.
没什么可谈的 我要出去
Nothing to talk about. And I need to get out of here.
而且我要洗澡 看看我这样儿
And I need a shower. Look!
那个蠢货全吐我身上了
That punk ass puked all over me!
2点前没收到你的回电
I don't hear from you by 2:00,
我就把这案子提交到大陪审团
I'm putting the case into the grand jury.
你有为这个酒鬼带来什么消息吗
Uh, what do you have for boozy the clown here?
贾斯汀·威尔克斯 被控携带毒品
Justin Wilkes--possession of a controlled substance?
你也是他的律师
You represent him too?
时间问题 他拿了我的名片
It's a matter of time. He took my card.
好吧 祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
彼得 瑞弗汀打来了
Peter... Rifking called.
卡雷拉说让我们去死
Carrera said we should shove it.
往好了看
Well, look on the upside.
你将是谋杀案的主辩律师
You're first chair on a homicide.
真的吗
Really?
为什么不呢
Why not?
-彼得 我想...-安娜 我在吃东西
- Peter, I wanna-- - Anna, I'm eating.
-瓦尔德兹 -我是阿诺德·瑞弗汀
- Valdez? - Hey, it's Arnold Rifking.
不好意思 阿诺德 你电♥话♥来晚了
Sorry, Arnold, you're too late.
那个酒鬼 监狱里的那个孩子 他死了
Boozy the clown-- kid in the cell--he died.
什么
What?
没错
Yep.
我是威尔克斯夫人的律师
I'm here as counsel to Mrs. Wilkes.
她的儿子 你知道 是我的当事人
Her son, as you know, is my client.
威尔克斯夫人
Mrs. Wilkes.
节哀顺变 威尔克斯夫人
I'm very sorry for your loss, Mrs. Wilkes.
很荣幸能见到你 菲奇牧师
It's an honor to meet you, Reverend Fitch.
我只祈盼你们办公室
I only pray that your office investigates
能彻底调查贾斯汀的死因
Justin's death thoroughly.
什么
Sir?
显然 威尔克斯先生不是自然死亡
Clearly, Mr. Wilkes didn't die of natural causes.
他被关在拘留所
He was in police custody.
接下来 就有了致命伤
Next thing we know, he sustained fatal injuries.
我向你们保证我们会调查他的死因
I assure you we will look into the circumstances of his death.
你会去调查
You're going to investigate?
就一个孩子 还没我儿子大
A child... No older than my Justin.
威尔克斯夫人只是想表达
Mrs. Wilkes simply means that we expect
我们希望你们办公室能尽最大的努力
the maximum effort from your office.
当然了
Of course.
去吧 去跟他告别 唐娜
Go. Say good-bye to him, Donna.
跟马克说我会给他电♥话♥
Tell Mark I'll be calling.
芝加哥正义
第一季第二集
威尔克斯是因为携带毒品被抓
Wilkes was brought in on a drug charge
同时还拒捕
with a side of resisting arrest.
九小时后 他死在了希望医院的手术室
Nine hours later, he's dead in O.R. at Lady of Hope.
警♥察♥ 护理人员 医生
Cops, paramedics, doctors--
谁都有可能要为此负责
Any one of them could be responsible.
公众肯定会有所反应
We can expect some sort of public reaction.
以菲奇牧师的方式
In the form of Reverend Fitch?
你觉得牧师怎么样 安娜
What did you think of the man, Anna?
我在新闻见过他 他有点...
I've seen him on the news. He was a bit...
吓人
Well, intimidating.
就好像你是在跟一个从《旧约》里
Like you're talking to some sort of prophet
出来的先知说话一样
right out of the old testament?
总比威尔克斯夫人那个唯利是图的代理律师好
Nothing like the ambulance chaser representing Mrs. Wilkes.
威廉·菲奇可忍♥不了多久
Well, William Fitch won't put up with that for long.
他也不会停止施压
And he won't stop pushing either.
所以你们得赶快解决这个问题
That's why you gotta get out in front of this immediately.
先从医院开始 从后往前查
Start at the hospital, and work your way backwards.
助理州检察官彼得·斯通
Assistant State's Attorney Peter Stone,
来看看胸骨柄
meet the suprasternal manubrium,
或者是其中一片碎片
or--or a--sliver of it anyway.
胸骨柄是胸骨的一部分
Manubrium's part of the sternum.
所以有人击打过他的胸
So someone hit him in the chest?
什么人或者什么东西
Someone or something.
这种情况在致命的车祸中很常见
Lot of this going around in fatal car accidents.
骨头会刺破主动脉峡
The bone punctured the aortic isthmus,
并造成挤压
causing an osseous pinch.
他失血过多而死
He bled to death.
实验室把毒理检验送来了吗
Has the lab sent over tox screens?
还没有 不过不管是否醉酒
Not yet, but drunk or not,
一旦碎骨刺穿主动脉
once that sliver of bone pierced the aorta,
除非立刻接受救治
unless we received prompt medical attention,
否则威尔克斯先生就是必死之人了
Mr. Wilkes here was a dead man walking.
另外 我认为这是谋杀
FYI, I'm checking the homicide box.
圣玛利亚希望医院
当时我们有七名枪伤受害者
We had seven gunshot victims,
一起翻船事故 多人溺水
a boating accident with multiple immersions,
还有一个脑袋被用来做击球练习的人
then a guy whose head was used for batting practice.
所以你才会过了五个小时才去看威尔克斯先生
So that's why it took five hours for you to get to Mr. Wilkes?
这是家很繁忙的医院
This is a busy hospital.
有时我们不得不进行分诊
Sometimes we're forced to do triage.
因醉酒失去意识不是我们紧急救治的对象
Passed out drunks aren't on the top of our list.
恕我直言
All due respect,
如果没人检查过他 你们怎么知道他是醉酒
how did you know he was drunk if nobody examined him?
我们的很多常客都是酒鬼
Some of our best customers are drunks.
而且急救人员当时是这么说的
Anyway, that's what the paramedics said.
你们就信了他们的话
And you took their word for it?
你们真的是检察官办公室的吗
Are you sure you're with the SA's office?
听起来像意外伤害律师
'Cause you sound like slip and fall attorneys.
或许接下来就该他们来找你了
Probably the next knock on your door.
他的死亡原因是什么
What killed him anyway?
可以说是失血过多
Technically, exsanguination.
原因是
Caused by?
这不归我管
Not my department.
谢谢
Thanks.
急救信息来自21分局
Call came in from the 21st.
十一分半后我们就把威尔克斯送上了救护车
We loaded Wilkes to the bus exactly 11 1/2 minutes later.
他当时无意识
He was unconscious,
但呼吸并不急促
but his breathing wasn't labored,
脉搏也正常 瞳孔也有反应
his pulse was normal, and his pupils were reactive.
去医院的路上有什么治疗吗
Any treatment on the way to the hospital?
我们给了他生理盐水
We administered a saline line.
-还有呢 -没了
- And? - And nothing.
我们回医院的路上接到了海德公园的急救信息
En route to Hope, we got a call about an eight-year-old kid
一个八岁男孩从湖里被救起
from Hyde Park-- pulled from the lake.
没有脉搏 瞳孔固定并扩大
No pulse. Pupils were fixed and dilated.
等等
Hold on.
威尔克斯还在车上你们就往湖那边去了
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表