剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
之前她已经被另外两个地方驱逐过了
She'd been evicted from two other places.
那你为什么还租给她
Well, why did you, then?
她的姐姐莎拉跟她一起签的租约
Her sister, Sarah, cosigned the lease.
你知道莎拉在哪儿吗
You know where we can find Sarah?
莎拉是我妻子... 亡妻
Sarah's my wife-- was my wife.
她三个月前去世了
She passed away three months ago.
卵巢癌
Ovarian cancer.
我答应过莎拉我会照顾好莉莉
I promised Sarah I'd take care of Lily.
你指财政方面
You mean financially?
也包括那方面 真的太让人难过了
That, too. This is so sad.
莉莉曾在中♥央♥芝加哥大学
Lily used to be an assistant professor of English
-担任英文助理教授 -后来怎么了
- at CCU, you know? - What happened?
遇到了贾克森·克拉克
Jaxson Clark happened.
我们叫她离开他 但她不听
We told her to back off, but she wouldn't listen.
-他打她了吗 -淤青会消散
- Did he hit her? - Bruises fade.
骨头会痊愈 但耻辱永远不会消失
Bones heal. Humiliation is forever.
你们想知道怎么发生的吗
You want to know how?
好吧 我们去他们家吃晚饭
Okay. We went over there for dinner.
吃基辅鸡 贾克森最爱的一道菜
Chicken Kiev, Jaxson's favorite.
很明显莉莉已经拼尽全力
It was obvious that Lily had worked her butt off
将一切做到完美
to make sure that everything was perfect.
贾克森尝了一口
Jaxson takes one bite,
就说太柴了 然后叫了比萨外卖♥♥
says it's dry, and orders a pizza.
真有"同理心"啊
Real empathy, huh?
她为什么不再教书了
Why did she stop teaching?
因为"我儿子的母亲不能抛头露面"
"The mother of my son will not work."
他们分开后 情况变得更严重
After they split up, it got worse.
他开始无止境地给她打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
He started calling her, texting her nonstop.
莎拉和我陪她到警♥察♥局
Sarah and I went to the cops with her
申请了限制令
to get a restraining order.
他们叫她不要再看短♥信♥
They told her to stop checking her messages,
也不要接他的电♥话♥
answering his calls.
这主意不错
It's not a bad idea.
贾克森每条信息上都写着"与山姆有关"
Jaxson labeled every text, "about Sam."
她怎么能不看
How could she not look?
我们最后一次谈话时
The last time we spoke,
她说发现他在监视她
she said she actually spotted him watching her.
-什么时候的事 -那次破审讯之前
- When was that? - Before that stupid trial.
-她当时在河边 -河边
- She was over by the river. - The river?
就在拉♥萨♥尔街大桥下
Under the LaSalle Street Bridge.
我们把莎拉的骨灰撒在那儿
It's where we sprinkled Sarah's ashes.
莉莉会到那里去 觉得可以更接近莎拉
Lily would go down there to feel close to Sarah.
她看到贾克森在桥上盯着她
She saw Jaxson on the bridge staring down at her.
谢谢
Thank you.
那里离我们发现莉莉尸体的地方不远
That's not far from where we found Lily.
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
你确定没有吗
You sure? No?
你有见过这个女孩吗 你确定
Have you seen this girl? You sure?
毫无线索
Nothing.
怎么可能完全没人看到事发经过
How is it possible that nobody saw anything?
看到他们动手打架或陷入争吵
A fight, a--an argument.
也许有人看到了 他们只是不在乎
Maybe they did, but they didn't care.
他们在干什么
What the hell is that?
毫无疑问
For sure!
-"侍女" -这是我们给自己起的名字
- Hashers? - That's what we call ourselves.
我们是有跑步问题的饮酒俱乐部
We're a drinking club with a running problem.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你们多久会跑一次
How often do you run?
每周一 周三 周五
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
看我们周四有没有喝断片了
Depends on if we got after it Thursday night, you know?
-你一直佩戴摄像机吗 -你是说这个
- You always wear cameras? - Oh, yeah. These guys?
不然我第二天怎么能记得干了什么
How else would we remember it the next day?
你周三跑步时会不会也恰好录了像
You happen to record Wednesday's run?
为什么要丢弃老式饮酒习惯
What happened to good old-fashioned drinking?
天啊 光看着他们 我都想吐
Oh, man. Just watching them, I want to puke.
我也是
Apparently you're not alone.
等等
Hold on.
后退
Back up.
停
Stop.
就是那里 放大
Right there. Zoom in.
粉色外套
Pink coat.
那是莉莉
That's Lily.
继续播放
Okay, play it from here.
水那么凉 她想干什么
That water's freezing. What is she doing?
自杀
Killing herself.
天啊
Oh, man.
别找了 谢谢
Oh, we're good. Thank you.
2016年 就有将近三千万头牛遭到宰杀
Close to 30 million cows were slaughtered in 2016 alone.
这是猪肉
This is pork.
法医报告显示莉莉的肺里
Anyway, the ME's report says Lily's lungs were filled
充满了河水 使耗氧量降低
with river water, making the COD drowning.
外部瘀伤
External bruising?
-她血液中含有氯硝西泮 -有多少
- She had Klonopin in her blood. - How much?
用于治疗躁狂发作时的焦虑和兴奋
足以让她下定决心
Enough to stop her from changing her mind.
这是自杀 彼得
It was a suicide, Peter.
你不觉得胶布看起来有些可疑吗
The duct tape didn't look suspicious to you?
走入冰冷的河水本身就够可疑的了
Walking into a freezing river is suspicious.
确保你会溺水的最好方法就是不能游泳
The best way to make sure you'll drown is to not be able to swim.
她怎么做到把自己用胶带缠起来的
How in the world did she tape herself?
你绝对想不到油管上都有些什么视频
You'd be amazed by what you can find on YouTube.
我很乐意继续调查
I'm happy to pursue this,
但我到底要寻找什么
but what exactly am I looking for?
能让我用来起诉贾克森·克拉克
Something that will allow me to charge Jaxson Clark
跟踪并骚扰莉莉·斯宾塞的证据
with the stalking and harassment of Lily Spencer.
连受害人都没有
Without a victim?
这不是你的错
This isn't on you.
她来找我 她说自己压力很大
She came to me. She said she was under a lot of pressure.
我没在意
I didn't... listen.
她姐姐的妻子说莉莉和前夫上过法庭
Her sister's wife said Lily and her ex spent time in court.
我去查查他们家庭关系的卷宗
I'll look into their domestic relations court files.
好极了
There you go.
如果有人像贾克森起诉莉莉这样起诉我
If someone took me to court as much as Jaxson took Lily,
也许我也会采取什么极端措施
I might consider a few drastic measures myself.
自他们分开之后 每月两次
Twice a month since they split.
财务披露动议
Motion for Financial Disclosure.
她在沃尔玛工作
She worked at Walmart.
更新财务披露动议
Motion to Update Financial Disclosure.
禁止探视动议
Motion to Preclude Visitation.
让我猜猜 监控探视动议
Let me guess: Motion for Monitored Visitation.
没错
Right.
无穷无尽 直到她无法继续抵抗
Over and over until she just couldn't fight anymore.
我敢说克拉克根本没想要孩子
I bet Clark didn't even want the kid.
他只是不想让莉莉抚养孩子
He just didn't want Lily to have him.
凡事皆有两面性
There are two sides to every story.
家庭服务调查了五起对山姆的虐待事件
Family Services investigated five cases of abuse in regards to Sam,
全部对莉莉不利
all against Lily.
也许这解释了为什么贾克森想要全部监护权
Might explain why Jaxson wanted full custody.
我去和孩子谈谈
I'll talk to the kid.
最好我自己去
It's better if I go alone.
如果他确实遭受了母亲的虐待
I mean, if his mom did abuse him,
也许和男人谈话能让他更自在些
he might be more comfortable talking to a guy.
-我去家庭服务部 -要我一起去吗
- I'll hit DCFS. - You want company?
我开车
I'm driving.
贾克森拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥ 控诉了莉莉很多事
Jaxson called our hotline about Lily for everything.
莉莉让山姆独自向邻居借鸡蛋
Lily left Sam alone to borrow an egg from a neighbor?
监管不力
Inadequate supervision.
山姆看见了蟑螂
Sam saw a roach?
不安全的居住环境
Claimed unsafe living conditions.
那说她虐待的呢
What about the abuse claims?
姆上臂有块很严重的淤青
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表