剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
改变要由内向外
Better has to come from the inside.
不是从我这种政♥治♥家
Not from politicians like me,
也不是你这种改良家开始
or do-gooders like you.
有很多人认为
You know, there are a lot of people who think
只有等我社区里的父母亲们
nothing's going to change until the mothers and fathers
开始有家长样 情况才会有所改变
in my community start behaving like parents.
强制执行一些规定
Enforcing some rules.
给他们的儿女读书
Reading books to their sons and daughters.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
是的 但你这么想
No. But you think it.
对吗
Am I right?
没错 但我们都知道实际情况更复杂
Guilty as charged. But we both know it's more complicated.
说得一点儿都没错
You're damn right it is.
别自责
Don't beat yourself up.
执着是你的最大优点
You are nothing if not persistent.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你能做到威胁那些大型电♥信♥公♥司♥
You found a way to strong-arm all those big telecom companies.
我相信你也肯定能够
And I'm sure you're gonna find a way to take down
拿下杀害拉腊·黑利的那个小痞子
the one little gangbanger that killed Lara Haley.
你的当事人出院了吗
Your client's out of the hospital?
他得用拐杖 但可以出院了
He's on crutches, but he's good to go.
你要的72小时已过 斯通先生
You've had your 72 hours, Mr. Stone.
-准备好继续了吗 -是也不是
- Are you ready to proceed? - Yes and no.
我们准备撤销对施密特女士当事人的指控
We're moving to dismiss our case against Ms. Schmidt's client.
-太好了 我们同意 -但是
- Fabulous, we consent-- - But...
我们还是要继续对他的审判
we're still pressing forward with his trial.
-我不明白了 -你不是一个人
- I'm confused. - You're not the only one.
我们想让斯塔克豪斯先生相信
We'd like for Mr. Stackhouse to believe
他身上还有指控
there's still a case against him.
我们还想让陪审团以及所有人相信这一点
Same with the Jury, and anyone outside this room.
你是让我主持一场本质上是骗局的案子
You're asking me to preside over what's essentially a ruse?
我不会用那个词形容
Well, I wouldn't use that word.
我们想让审判继续下去
We'd like the trial to keep going
这样我就能传唤证人 基奥·文森特
so I can call a witness to the stand named Keo Vincent.
他是施密特女士当事人的帮派成员
He's a gang associate of Ms. Schmidt's client,
也很有可能 是开枪
and in all probability, the one who fired the shot
杀死拉腊·黑利的凶手
that killed Lara Haley.
我也想让这起案件中真正凶手的入狱
I want the right person in jail for this crime,
但你提出的要求实属罕见
but what you're proposing is highly unusual.
可并非无先例
But not without precedent.
在某些特殊情况下
In certain extraordinary circumstances,
影子诉讼曾在纽约实行过
shadow proceedings have been conducted in New York.
还有格雷洛德行动 就在库克县
And in Operation Greylord, right here in Cook County.
好吧 我理一下思绪
Okay, just so I'm clear on this.
你之前错误地指控我的当事人谋杀
You've mistakenly charged my client with murder.
因此 他中枪受伤
As a result, he was shot and wounded,
能活下来纯属侥幸
and is lucky to be alive.
现在你们还想把他用作诱饵
And now you want to use him as bait?
没错 如果还有别的选择的话
Exactly. If there was any other option--
他是人 不是棋盘上的棋子
He's a human being, not a pawn in a chess game.
我不想参与这种事
I won't be a party to this.
稍等一下
Give me a minute.
克丽 克丽
Kerry. Kerry!
-拜托了 -你怎么能这样对我
- Please. - How could you do this to me?
-对你 -没错 对我
- To you? - Yes, to me.
这是我第一次辩护凶杀案
This is my first homicide trial,
你还让我做出这种
and you're asking me to do
说得好听点叫见不得人的事
something that's shady at best.
我们要撤销指控 你的当事人会没事的
We're dismissing the case. Your client's gonna walk.
你是要我欺骗当事人 参与虚假审判
I'm deceiving a client, participating in a sham trial.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
我们现在知道是谁杀了拉腊·黑利
We know who killed Lara Haley now,
我们将这个人绳之以法的唯一方式
and the only way we're gonna get this guy
就是所有人都冒点风险
is if we all take a little risk.
我刚来这的时候
When I started here,
他们让我为上诉做调查
they had me doing research in Appeals.
斯通当时在起诉维克多·凯瑟里奇
Stone was prosecuting Victor Cathridge.
那个在轻轨上杀害三名女性的凶手
The guy who murdered three women on the L.
有一天在庭审时 我走进法庭
One day during the trial, I walked into the courtroom
递交简报
to drop off a brief.
斯通在盘诘一名证人
Stone was cross-examining a witness,
我站在那里等待的时候
and while I was waiting there,
看见凯瑟里奇在被告席桌子下面
I saw Cathridge was fidgeting with something
摆弄什么东西
under the defense table.
-天哪 -很可疑
- Oh, no. - It was suspicious,
我想警告下旁边的法警
and I thought about alerting one of the deputies,
但那样的话 凯瑟里奇就会注意到了
but Cathridge would see it coming.
于是我蹑手蹑脚地走进律师席
So I tip-toed into the well,
将简报递给彼得的次席律师
handed the brief to Peter's second chair,
然后走出去的时候
and as I was walking out,
我掀翻了被告席
I flipped over the defense table.
所有人都还没反应过来
Before anyone knew what was going on,
就有四个法警压在凯瑟里奇身上
there were four deputies on top of Cathridge,
一个卡住我的脖子直到我指出
one had me in a choke hold until I could point them
凯瑟里奇在桌子底下摆弄的刀片
to the razorblade Cathridge had wedged under the table.
如果你想要正确的结果
If you want the right results,
有时就必须不走寻常路
sometimes you have to do something unorthodox.
你怎么想
So what do you say?
谁啊
Who is it?
大众燃气 女士
Peoples Gas, ma'am.
抱歉打扰了 我来查燃气泄漏
Sorry to disturb you, but I'm checking on a gas leak.
没有泄露
No gas in here.
你要是不开门让我进去检查
Either you let me in to check it out,
我就下楼把你家的气和电都关了
or I go downstairs to shut off your gas and electric.
州检察官 文森特太太
State's Attorney, Mrs. Vincent.
你骗我
You tricked me.
怎么了 妈
What's going on, Ma?
我跟你们无话可说
I got nothing to say to you.
我们有重要证人传唤令
We have a material witness order.
-你得跟我们走一趟 -重要证人
- You need to come with us. - Material witness?
意思就是法官让他去法庭作证
It means the judge wants him to come to court to testify.
-作什么证 -别担心
- Testify about what? - Don't worry.
-我来处理 -你确定吗
- I got this. - You sure?
到那儿给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get there.
我手♥机♥没服务 妈 你没给我付话费
No service on my cell, Ma. You ain't paying my bill.
我给你付过话费了 你说什么啊
I did pay your bill. What you think?
你们回头再解决这事
You two can settle this later.
他几小时后就回来了
It should only take a couple of hours.
传唤你的下一位证人 斯通先生
Call your next witness, Mr. Stone.
公诉方传唤基奥·文森特
The People call Keo Vincent.
你是否庄严宣誓你在本庭所述之言
Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you're about
为事实及事实之全部
to give will be the truth, the whole truth,
绝无虚言 上帝保佑你
and nothing but the truth so help you God?
我有别的选择吗
Do I got a choice?
我就当你说是了
I'll take that as a yes.
早 基奥
Morning, Keo.
我想请你回忆下七月十一日下午
I'd like to call your attention to the afternoon of July 11th.
你那天在恩格尔伍德街区吗
Were you in the Englewood neighborhood that day?
-可能吧 -准确地说是你亲戚
- Could be. - Specifically at the home of your cousin,
一个叫安德烈·威廉姆斯的男孩家
a boy named Andre Williams?
安德烈说我在那里
Andre said I was there?
回答问题就行
Just answer the question.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
但你记得那段时间里曾经换过
But you do remember changing into some of Andre's clothes
安德烈的衣服 对吗
around that time, right?
什么样的衣服
What kind of clothes?
黑色马球衣 蓝色牛仔裤
It was a black polo shirt, some blue jeans.
他比我矮
He's littler than me.
我们穿的衣服都不是一个号♥
We don't even wear the same size.
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表