剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
和平时一样 法官阁下 斯温德尔先生
As usual, Your Honor, Mr. Swindell
正在歪曲一系列事实
is misrepresenting the chain of events.
当警♥察♥进入房♥屋时...
When the officers entered the premises--
他们没有搜查令就直接破门而入了
They kicked in my client's door without a warrant.
是真的吗
Is that true?
警♥察♥听到了厕所的冲水声
The officers heard a toilet flushing.
路易斯憋不住尿
Luis has a weak bladder.
警♥察♥不需要搜查令 法官阁下
The police didn't need a warrant, Your Honor.
当时的情况非常紧急
There were clearly exigent circumstances.
对 没错 对路易斯而言是
Yeah, that's right, for Luis.
他喝了半打啤酒 法官阁下
He downed a six-pack, Judge.
根据《第四修正案》 那次搜查是不合法的
Under the Fourth Amendment, that search was illegal.
对警♥察♥而言
It was clear to the officers
很明显被告是在销毁脏物
that the defendant was destroying his stash.
他们有透视眼吗
They have X-ray vision, do they?
请求撤回动议 法官阁下
Move to exclude, Your Honor.
好 下一个案子
Done. Next.
紧急情况 说得真好
Exigent circumstances. Very nice.
还不够好
Not nice enough.
你大胆尝试了 我很欣赏
You took a shot. I respect that.
瓦尔德兹女士 不介意的话请上前
Ms. Valdez, approach the bench, if you don't mind.
8点
8 o'clock?
好 别说了
Okay, enough already.
我这周就告诉她
I'll talk to her this week.
这话我听过多少次了
How many times have I heard that?
这次我一定说
This time I mean it.
你车停在哪里 我送你过去
Where'd you park? I'll walk you.
没事 就停在拐角处
I'm fine. I'm just around the corner.
-那晚安了 -晚安
- Night, then. - Goodnight.
开车小心
Drive safe.
雷
Ray?
雷
Ray?
救命 天啊
Help! Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my...
救命 快来人啊
Help! Somebody help!
你好 我需要救护车
Yes, I need an ambulance.
2424拉什街
2424 Rush street.
撑住 雷
Stay with me, Ray.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
撑住 雷 撑住啊
Come on, Ray, just stay with me.
谢里丹城市小酒馆
安娜 我知道这不容易
Anna, I know it's hard,
但如果你记得任何事的话...
but if you can remember anything else--
听到了什么 看到了什么
anything you heard, anything you saw.
你在街上有看到其他人吗
Did you see anyone else in the street?
我...
I...
我并没有认真看
I wasn't really looking.
我去拿车 听到了枪声
I got to my car, I heard the shots,
看见了一辆摩托车
I saw a motorcycle...
我听到了四声枪声 我确定...
I heard four gunshots. I definitely...
-是四声枪声 -好的
- heard four gunshots. - Yeah.
要不要喝点什么
Can I get you something?
你坐着别动
You sit tight.
我马上回来 坐着别动
I'll be right back. Sit tight.
警官
Officer.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
很震惊
It's a tough thing to see.
-要我送她回家吗 -不用 我送她回去
- Want me to take her home? - No, I'll do it.
警方发现了弹壳
PD found the shell casings.
抢手使用的是.32口径的近距离射击枪
The shooter used a .32 close range.
像是刺杀
Feels like a hit.
坎齐当了15年法官
Kinzie sat on the bench for 15 years.
可能关了500个坏蛋进大牢
Probably put away over 500 bad guys.
那就有500个动机
That's 500 motives.
我会去查查看有谁最近被放出来了
I'll see if any of them got out recently.
彻查这里 也许有人看到了什么
Canvass the area. Maybe somebody saw something.
我送你回家
Hey, I'm gonna take you home.
-他怎么样 -安娜
- How is he? - Anna...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
芝加哥正义
第一季第四集
我看到的都告诉你了
I told you what I saw.
摩托车挡风玻璃上有橙色的贴纸
The orange sticker on the windscreen of the motorcycle.
是在他朝我开过来的时候
As he drove toward me,
我没看到枪击的发生
I didn't see the actual shooting.
摩托车上的男人...
And the guy on the bike...
带着一个完全遮住脸的头盔
was wearing a full helmet with a face shield.
街上的合作银行
There's got to be surveillance footage
肯定有监控
from the credit union down the street.
我去打给他们的安保 我们就能...
I'll call their security team and we can--
不用
No.
枪手一定会经过那里的
The shooter had to have passed it.
我说不用 安娜
I said no, Anna.
你们在谢里丹酒馆干什么
What were you doing at Sheridan's?
我在那里喝酒啊 就和其他人一样
I was there having a drink, just like everyone else.
和坎齐法官一起
With Judge Kinzie?
我一个人在喝酒 然后他过来了
I was there alone. He came in.
下午的时候迪亚兹提出了动议 他判我输了
I lost the Diaz motion in front of him that afternoon.
他过来说别往心里去
He came over to say no hard feelings.
就这样
That's it?
-他和谁在一起 -我没留意
- Who was he with? - I didn't notice.
但是你们一起离开了酒吧
And yet you left the bar together.
我离开酒吧 走向我的车
I left the bar, walked to my car,
听到了枪声
and heard the gunshots.
四声枪响
Four of them.
也许你应该休息几天
Maybe you should take a couple of days.
不 我没事 我应该回去工作
No, I'm okay. I should get back to work.
他们还在法学院教中国墙吗
Do they still teach about the Chinese Wall in law school?
不行 彼得 不
No way, Peter. No!
你不能不让我参与这次调查
You're not excluding me from this investigation!
你是证人
You're a witness.
表面上的不正当行为本身可能就会是个问题
The appearance of impropriety alone could be a problem later.
如果我是你 我会回家休息几天
If I were you, I would go home and rest for a couple of days.
我不需要休息
I don't need to rest.
那么你桌上还有很多其他案子
Then there are plenty of other cases on your desk.
我和市长谈过了
I spoke with the mayor.
他说"这动摇了文明的基础"
"This rocks the foundation of civilization," He says.
周末五个小孩被杀 小事一桩
Five kids are killed over the weekend, crickets.
那些小孩没参加他女儿的婚礼
Those kids weren't at his daughter's wedding.
上帝啊
Man. Man. Man.
每年雷都会和我去冰钓
Every year Ray and I went ice fishing.
沙博纳湖 总统日周末
Shabbona Lake, President's Day weekend.
从我还是个新人 他刚从法学院毕业那会儿
Been doing it since I was a rookie on the force,
一直到现在
and he was fresh out of law school.
抱歉 马克
I'm sorry, Mark.
他都可以当她爸了
He could be her damn father.
安娜说他们只是碰巧同时离开酒吧
Anna said they just happened to leave the bar at the same time.
-你相信她吗 -我相信
- And you believe her? - I do.
斯通
Stone.
很好
Good.
好的
Okay.
芝加哥警♥察♥逮捕了一个试图抢劫卖♥♥酒商店的人
CPD arrested a guy trying to rob a liquor store.
弹道学表明他用的枪是杀死坎齐的那把
Ballistics says he was using the same gun that killed Kinzie.
在枪击发生时 他被监控拍到在一个施粥场
He was on video at a soup kitchen at the time of the shooting.
每年除夕
You know, every New Year's Eve,
雷蒙德和我会互相祝酒
Raymond and I would toast each other.
他会说"就这样了
And he would say, "This is it:
最后一年做法官了"
my last year on the bench."
他可以在一家市中心的公♥司♥做律师
He could be a counsel at a downtown firm.
有一间大办公室
Have a big office,
跟客户去吃午饭 或者教书
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表