剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表
You went to the lake with Wilkes still in the ambulance?
那家伙浑身都是呕吐物 散发着酒气
The dude was covered in vomit, and stinking of booze.
我们想他也不会离开
We figured he wasn't going anywhere.
结果你们错了
Turns out you were wrong.
提醒我可别生病
Remind me not to get sick.
提醒我可别是个黑人男性
Remind me not to be a black male.
从湖里救上来那个孩子
That kid from the lake--
他活下来了
he made it.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
怎么了
What?
斯通发来了逮捕他的警官名字
Stone got us the name of the arresting officer.
这可不好办
This won't be fun.
你好吗
How you doing?
看看这是谁来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
你真是离不开这儿啊
You just couldn't stay away, huh?
在检察官办公室干的怎么样
How's the SA's office treating you?
你想多好就有多好
How much caviar can you eat?
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
我们来找阿特沃特
We're looking for Atwater.
你得去体育馆好好练练三分球了
You better be going to gym to work on that three.
要是有一个知道怎么得分的后卫
I wouldn't have to, if I had one guard
我就不用去练了
that knew how to make it to the bucket.
这地方闻起来还跟以前一样
This place still smells the same.
说到味道
Yeah. Oh, and speaking of smells,
和这位午饭必吃蒜味香肠的先生一起过来
my condolences for having to ride
我必须要对你表示慰问
with Mr. Salami for lunch right here.
空调风最大 打开车窗 就闻不到了
Air up high, window open, you can hardly tell.
你可真是个好人
Well, you're a better man than me.
有什么事吗
So, what's the occasion?
贾斯汀·威尔克斯
Justin Wilkes.
是的 是我抓的他
Yeah, you know, I-I pinched him.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我当时停在弗卢诺义路口
Uh--what--I was at a stop sign on Flournoy,
才早上七点他就在街上贩毒
and he was selling h, like, 7:00 in the morning.
我原先做员警时就认识他妈妈
You know, I know his mom from back when I was in uniform.
她真是个好人
She's real good people.
我就想"给他个警告吧"
So I'm like, "Hey, I'll give him a warning."
"下次再让我抓到
You know, "Next time I catch you serving...
就怎么怎么样之类的"
blah, blah, blah."
但他看到我下车
But he sees me get out of my car,
就开始跑
and he takes off running.
你追他了吗
And you chased him down?
追了 我...
Yeah. You know, I'm--
他把小包毒品扔得到处都是
He's tossing little baggies all over the place,
而且跑得还真快
and, uh, he was running pretty good too.
追了整整一个街区
I mean, it took me about a block
才将他拿下
before I took him down.
很用力吗
Hard?
慢着 威尔克斯不会是在抗♥议♥吧
Wait, what? Wilkes isn't crying foul, is he?
发生什么了
What happened?
我铐上了他 把他带走了 就是这样
I just cuffed him, I loaded him up, and that's it.
听着 如果他说的有出入
Hey, listen, if he says anything different than that,
他肯定在撒谎 老兄
that's a lie, bro.
威尔克斯死了 凯
Wilkes died, Kev.
该死
Damn.
你不觉得你应该先告诉我吗
You don't--you don't think you should've opened up with that?
没人在怪你
Nobody's blaming you.
我...
I'm...
不 我只是觉得你像在套我的话
No, but I-I just feel like you just kind've worked me
如此而已
a little bit.
我们不得不问
We had to ask.
那就问
Then ask.
"阿特沃特警官 是你杀了威尔克斯吗"
"Officer Atwater, did you kill Justin Wilkes?"
不 调查员们 我没有杀他
No, investigators, I didn't kill justin Wilkes.
看到多简单没有
See how easy that is?
怎么了 安东尼奥
What's going on, Antonio?
犯人在警车里有没有被合理地约束
Was the prisoner properly restrained inside the vehicle?
她在开玩笑 对吗
She's kidding, right?
嫌疑人拘捕
The suspect resisted lawful arrest.
我合理运用了武力来压制他
I subdued him using reasonable physical force.
没了
End of story.
阿特沃特没理由害他
There's no way Atwater wanted to hurt the guy.
在去警局的路上呢
What about the ride to the district?
得了 道森 我又不傻
Come on, Dawson. I'm not naive.
我知道对付顶嘴的人有所谓的教训
I know about the so-called rough ride when a guy mouths off.
阿特沃特有给威尔克斯系安全带吗
Did Atwater say he strapped Wilkes in?
-我问了他 -结果呢
- I asked him. - And?
他没有回答
He didn't answer.
因为问这问题都是一种侮辱
Because it was an insult to even ask.
她只是在做本职工作
She's just doing her job.
例行流程
Routine.
警♥察♥们被训练以同样的步骤处理同样情况
Cops are trained to do the same thing every time
以此建立例行流程
to establish a routine.
你逮捕犯人 铐上他
You make an arrest, you cuff your man.
别掏枪 也别打开保险
You holster your weapon, safety on.
把犯人塞进警车 系上安全带
You load a prisoner, you strap him in.
那样一来 如果有人指责你什么
That way, if someone accuses you of something,
你可以不假思索地回答
you don't have to think when you answer.
你知道自己做过什么
You know exactly what you did,
因为之前已经做过上千次了
because you did it the same away a thousand times before.
瓦尔德兹
Valdez?
我们在那见
We'll meet you there.
卡雷拉先生觉得他知道的事情可能会
Mr. Carrera has something he thinks might help
帮你们找到杀死威尔克斯的凶手
with your search for Mr. Wilkes's killer.
好的 交换条件呢
Right. In exchange for what?
听他说完
Hear him out,
然后跟我说你们能接受怎样的条件
and then tell me how you want to play it.
当我和威尔克斯关在一起的时候 他
When I was in the cage with Wilkes, he--
他好像说有名警♥察♥打了他
he might've said something about a cop hitting him.
好像
Might have?
那就得看情况了
Depends.
你能给我什么
What do you got for me?
我委托人的意思是
Wh--what my client means
为了得到你们对于
is that in exchange for your empathy
当地酒馆发生的冲突事件的同情
regarding a certain incident in a local tavern,
他很愿意出面指认
he'd be willing to testify against the police officer
杀了威尔克斯先生的警♥察♥
who killed Mr. Wilkes.
免了
Pass.
就这样
Like that?
你的委托人发誓说警♥察♥杀了你的另一个委托人
One client swears a cop killed your other client.
他略受惩罚
He gets a slap on the wrist,
而你则可以起诉政♥府♥拿到七位数的赔偿
and you get a seven-figure civil verdict against the city.
你可以这么看 阿诺德
Look at it this way, Arnold.
我是在保护你不去
I am protecting you from a feeble attempt
唆使他人做伪证
to suborn perjury.
我这么做 咱俩最后都得蹲监狱
I do this, we both end up in orange pajamas.
和阿特沃特一起
Alongside Atwater.
再跟我说一遍你为什么不能走合理渠道
Tell me again why you can't go through proper channels.
官方要求会打草惊蛇
An official request gets the blue wagons circling.
突然之间 影像资料会被
And all of a sudden, the videos are magically drawn
卷到一个大黑洞里
into a big black hole.
听起来你不会喜欢我们找到的东西
Sound like you're not gonna like what we find.
我不知道我们会找到什么
I don't know what the hell we'll find.
但我知道我得在大人物
But I do know I gotta get ahead of it
为了息事宁人 放弃阿特沃特之前
Before the big guys throw Atwater to the wolves
查明实情
just to keep the peace.
你具体需要什么
What you need exactly?
芝加哥警局当天早上恢复出的所有录像文件
Any and all footage CPD recovered that morning.
我发誓不会告诉其他人
It's between you and me. I swear.
给我两小时
Give me a couple hours.
我很遗憾 威尔克斯女士
剧集 | 芝加哥律政(2017) | 导航列表