回到这里... 回到一切开始的地方
Coming back here... it's where it all started.
我的父母生长在这里
It's where my parents come from.
当你环顾四周...
And when you look around...
你会发现这个地方还是和20年前一样
this place is the same when it was 20 years ago.
这里有一种特别的东西
They have something here that is special,
一种很多人都在寻找的东西
that I think a lot of people are looking for.
什么是幸福
What is, you know, that happiness?
我想对我来说
I think it's hard for me
想到这个地方离我千里万里 就会悲从中来
to think that I'm so far away from this place.
有些时候 过去了就过去了
You know, sometimes where, you know, the past is the past
你不想再去触碰那段记忆
and you don't wanna touch it.
你只是想把过去的回忆留在心里
And you want to keep the memories of the past in your mind and...
以便重温
to revisit something, it's...
-晚上好 -晚上好
我叫多米尼克·克朗 我之前住在这
-那个孩子 -是的
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你诺埃拉
这里一定能勾起你一些回忆 对吗
你很小的时候 是不是在里面玩
不 我爸爸以前在这里画画
是的
这里放着自行车
我爸爸以前也在这里画画
就像他在楼上的时候一样 在前屋
上面有什么变化吗
房♥间吗 没有
对 这里变成一间办公室了
-是的 家庭办公室 -是的
我能看出你对这个房♥子很了解
你小的时候在这里玩吗
是的 我们在这里玩 我们藏在这里
我的房♥间
我的小卧室
My little bedroom.
太不可思议了
That's amazing.
我以前 我以前总是和哥哥躲在这里
I used to, um... I used to hide with my brother
总是藏在里面盖着的地方
and I used to go inside of those covered areas.
床在这里
Yeah, the bed was here.
这里有一个小桌子
And then I had a little desk here, and then, um...
不可思议 太不可思议
This is wild. This is so wild.
-这是你父母的卧室 -是的我知道
我最后一次见到爸爸就是在那
我最后一次见到爸爸的时候
This is the last time I saw my dad,
他就躺在这张床上
laying on that bed.
因为
Because, you know,
有人过世的时候 我们会来悼唁
we have a viewing when someone, uh, passes away.
所以那是我最后一次...
So that was the last time...
我看着他 我趴在他旁边...
I saw him and I was... I lay next to him and...
跟他吻别
kissed him goodbye.
世界上所有的孩子都认为父母是坚不可摧的
All kids in the world think that their parents are invincible
他们 他们永远不会死去
and they, like, they will never die.
他们永远都在家里等你回去
They will always be there for them,
然而爸爸的离开
and I think it was a wake-up call
给我敲了一记警钟
when my dad passed away.
永远的警钟
Immortality.
等下 我有点搞不清楚了
Hold on. I'm spacing out.
他在那边
I know he's over there.
抱歉
Sorry.
阿兰·克朗
其实...
You know...
在他下葬的时候
when he was buried,
这里只有他一个人的墓碑
it was the only... only one here.
我很喜欢 我觉得这很漂亮
I love this. I think this is beautiful.
极目远眺蓝色的大海...
炙热的阳光灼烧着我的初心
我想起我们之前一起开车去海边
I think about the times that we used to drive to the beach,
还有
and...
1966年8月
1971年7月
游泳 玩闹...
swim and play...
1968年8月
所有人都热得大汗淋漓
and everybody was hot and sweaty,
你都能闻到霜的味道
and you could smell the lotion,
防晒霜的味道
you know, the sunscreen lotion.
1966年8月
了解我的童年在何处度过
Understanding where I spent most of my childhood,
我想这与餐厅存在的意义
I think it has a lot of connection of
有莫大的联♥系♥
what the restaurant is about.
我总说我们不是在创造菜肴
And I always say that it's not about us creating dishes.
而是将世间万物联♥系♥起来
It's about us connecting everything...
从开始到结束
you know, from the start to the finish.
新生
甜蜜印记
漫步林中
我总是在探索
I've always been searching
想弄清楚真正的我 我现在仍在探索
to discover who I am. I'm still doing it.
蜂巢原蜜
羊肉干 牡蛎 夏日笋瓜
烤鲍鱼 炖海藻 生荨麻
而这段旅程帮助我
This journey has helped me to
认清了什么是重要的 什么无足轻重
reflect on what matters and what doesn't matter.
我的父母亲密无间
My parents were very close to each other.
他们的婚姻长达45年
They were married for 45 years.
我相信每个人
I believe that every human
都期待着能和某个人组成一个家庭
longs to build that family with someone.
巧克力
想念您 您的女儿
我也在找一个能让自己安定下来的地方
I'm looking for that place where I can settle.
克朗工作室
我不确定我是否已经找到
And I'm not sure if I'm there yet.
这是一条学无止境的路
It's about being on the path of learning
会一直延伸至你的人生尽头
until the end of your life.
克朗餐厅只是我梦想的一部分
Atelier Crenn was a part of my dream.
但是当你实现它 它就不再是梦了
But when you realize a dream, it's not a dream anymore.
还有其他梦想等待我们去实现
There is other dreams that come to you.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表