在我的记忆里一直就是这样
So it was always something that I remember.
24号♥桌 主厨
Table 24, Chef.
就像是你来了我的家
It's like you come into my house
这是你第一个邂逅的食物
and it's the first things you encounter.
一杯酒举手中...
A glass in your hand...
一颗糖入嘴里
a pop in your mouth.
她在传承和重塑那些经典的法国食物
She is adapting and reimagining classic French food.
她专注于做蔬菜和海鲜
Her focus is on vegetables and seafood.
让人惊讶的是她做的调味汁和肉汤
由此我们能看到她法国人的一面
我不得不说做调味汁很贵
做调味汁也需要花很多时间
不过对于我们法国人来讲
调味汁就像我们菜肴里的DNA
不错
Oh, it's good.
在克朗工作室餐厅2010年开业的时候
When Atelier Crenn opened in 2010,
一开始是不为当地美食评论家所接受的
I think it was not initially understood by the local critics,
他们觉得有点超前
who found it to be a little bit out there.
他们批评她
The knock against her was that it was
说她做得太过花哨
too beautiful in a way.
也可能因为她太漂亮 人们才不把她当回事
Maybe even that she was too beautiful to be taken seriously.
但我认为要了解多米尼克就得通过这些艺术
But I think that the way to understand Dominique is through art.
现代主义在烹饪上的形式
Modernism never really came to cuisine
和它在绘画或写作中的形式不同
in the way that it came to painting or writing,
也许现在是时候
and this may be the moment
烹饪以一种艺术形式重新定义自己
when cuisine reinvents itself as an art movement.
有一些人永远都不会接受这一观点
And there are some people who will never be open to that idea.
但是在这方面 我们作为人类
But in terms of what we do as people
去创造价值 创造美
to create meaning and beauty
如何实现彼此之间相互连接
and connect with one another
这绝对是克朗餐厅的核心所在
is absolutely central to what's at Atelier Crenn
也是多米尼克的最想要做的
and to Dominique.
你有你的观点
You have a voice
有的人想听
and then people are gonna listen to it
有的人不想听
or people are not gonna listen to it.
但是你不要害怕结果
But you can't be afraid about the outcome of it.
我们开克朗餐厅 就是为了讲述故事
We opened Atelier Crenn because we wanted to tell a story.
如果人们不来
And if people didn't come,
那就意味着遇到了挑战
well, that would have been the challenge.
但我们不能忘记初衷
But we had to think that way.
2011年多米尼克获得了第一颗米其林星
In 2011, Dominique got her first Michelin star.
那个时候克朗餐厅刚开了一年
That was in the first year of Atelier Crenn.
好了 上菜吧
Okay, let's go here.
然后第二年 她就升到了米其林二星
And the next year, she was bumped up to two Michelin stars,
这让她成为美国
and that made her the first
第一位获得这个荣誉的女主厨
female chef in America to earn that honor.
那天我们得知自己获得了米其林二星
The day we found out we got the two stars,
我想他们给她家里打了电♥话♥
I think they called her at her house.
然后她第一个打电♥话♥告诉了我
And then I'm the first person she calls.
她说"我们成功了"
She just said, like, "we got it."
"真的很感谢你
You know, "thank you so much.
这个荣誉属于我但同时也属于你
This is yours as much as mine
属于整个团队"
and it's the whole team."
我那天哭了
So I cried that day, for sure.
来这看看
Let's go here.
好 甜点怎么样了 21号♥桌有人过生日
All right, how we doing on the dessert? There's a birthday on 21.
-21号♥桌客人的生日 -是的
- Yeah, birthday on 21... - Okay.
4号♥桌也有人过生日
and then we also have another birthday on table four.
好的 这些需要快点上 好吗
Okay. Those ones need to get out soon, okay?
-好的 主厨 -谢谢
- Oui, Chef. Oui, Chef. - Thank you.
-你能搞定吗 -可以 主厨
- Are you okay? - Oui, Chef.
忙得不可开交
In the weeds?
我们喜欢忙一点
We love to be in the weeds.
有时候我也会对主厨的身份有一些疑惑
Sometimes I wonder about being a chef.
我有太多的期望需要去完成
There's a lot of expectation that I need to fulfill
因为其他人都在看着我和我的一举一动
because of others that are looking at me and what I'm doing.
我也很挣扎
I struggle with it.
我总是想起那个
I always think about this French chef
很久以前自杀的法国厨师
that committed suicide long time ago,
贝尔纳·罗瓦索 你肯定听说过
Bernard Loiseau. I'm sure you heard about it. And...
他被太多的琐事羁绊
he was so troubled with everything.
我不想像他一样
I don't want to be like him.
很显然她经常不在家
Her home is clearly not a place that she spends a lot of time.
她以餐厅为家
The restaurants are her home.
她有很多的朋友
She has a lot of friends and
她关心她的家人
she cares about her family.
但是这个餐厅才是
But the restaurant is really
她生活的重心
the center of her world.
小小克朗餐厅 洛杉矶 加利福尼亚州
被《美味》杂♥志♥评为"2016年最佳新锐餐厅"
第二家餐厅 小小克朗
The second restaurant, Petit Crenn,
是以她的妈妈的热情好客为原型
is modeled on her mother's hospitality,
这里的菜肴更倾向于传统的法国布里多尼风格
where there's more of a traditional Breton menu
气氛也更为轻松随意
and it's a less formal atmosphere.
-你怎么样 -我的天
- Hi, how are you? - Oh, my God!
-不知道你还记不记得我们了 -当然记得
- I'm not sure you remember us. - Yeah.
-我们上次点了 -是的
- We had paprone last time... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
现在吃过的感觉怎么样
How's everything so far?
太好吃了 太棒了
So delicious. Great.
我会转达给厨师的
I'll go tell the chef.
-多米尼克 你怎么样 -你好
- Dominique, how are you? Hi. - Yeah, hi.
-你好吗 -这是我的朋友贝拉
- Hi, how are you? - This is my friend Bella.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you. - Hi, nice to meet you.
当我以前住在法国的时候...
You know, when I used to live in France, you know...
你和朋友出去闲逛 他们在你家
you hang out with your friends and they're at your house
呆到凌晨三四点
until three, four o'clock in the morning.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
-欢迎 -我们有一些共同认识的朋友
- Welcome. - We have some mutual friends.
我们住的很近 听说你会来这边
We live close by and heard you're going to be in the neighborhood.
我们的朋友昨晚来过 所以...
Our friends came last night, so...
-他们喜欢吗 太棒了 -他们说很美味
- And did they like it? Awesome. - They said it was excellent.
-非常感谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you so much.
不用客气 这是我的家
You're very, very welcome. It's my house.
就好像我在重塑那些我不常拥有的
It's like I'm recreating what I want in my house,
在家里的情景
which I don't often have.
我想把甜点换成法式苹果挞
I want to switch, uh, the dessert to, uh, tarte tatin, also.
我妈妈以前经常给我做法式苹果挞
My mom used to make tarte tatin all the time,
所以我们能换换吗
so can we, like, switch it?
-可以 -我觉得会很不错的
- Yes. - I think that will be nice.
我刚刚知道我妈妈住院了
I just learned that my mom, uh, went to the hospital
我之前并不知情
and I didn't know about it.
我今天跟妈妈聊的时候问她
And I talked to my mom today and I said,
"你为什么不告诉我"
"why you didn't tell me?"
她说 "我不想让你担心"
She's like, "oh, I just didn't want to worry you."
然后我才意识到
And I just realized that
她觉得我太忙了
she thinks that I'm too busy and...
她不想打扰我 而这...
she didn't want to disturb me, and that just...
这才让我蓦然醒悟
woke me up.
因为这和我父亲那次是一样的情况
Because this is the same thing,
当我父亲去世的时候
you know, when my dad passed away,
我在地球的另一端 而没有在他的身边
I was on the other side of the world and I was not with him.
我很生自己的气 你得对自己严厉一点
I get angry with myself. You need to be hard on yourself.
我觉得这很重要 在某种程度上你必须
I think it's important. At one point you need to, like,
对自己严厉一点
look at yourself and be, like, hard.
比如"你在想什么呢"
It's like, "hey, I mean, what were you thinking?"
能跟父母呆在一起太难了
It's really hard with your parents.
你想在他们经历痛苦的时候陪伴在他们身边
You know, you want to be there for their struggle.
你想在他们挣扎的时候出现在他们面前
You wanna be present for their struggle.
法国 布列塔尼
妈妈
你还好吗
我的好妈妈 一切都好吗
-当然了都很好 -那就好
走吗
我饿死了 我们吃点早餐喝杯咖啡 好吗
-好的 -好
注意台阶 你怎么样 你还好吗
挺好
-你身体怎么样 -很好
-你身体最近恢复了吗 -好多了
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表