我父亲和我 感情很深
My father and I were... are very attached to each other.
成长过程中
When growing up,
父母是你最初的真爱
your parents are your first true love.
我们有着非常美妙的父女关系
We had a beautiful father-daughter relationship.
我父亲努力工作让我接受教育
My father strived for me to get an education.
让我成才
To be somebody.
她是个很棒的滑雪运动员
She was a very good skier.
曾是前南斯拉夫国青队的一员
She was a member of the youth national team of Yugoslavia.
她会训练到很晚才回家
She would come home late from practice,
博扬·罗斯 安娜的父亲
然后一大早5点起床 准备去上学
and get up at 5:00 a.m. And get ready for school.
这就是她那时每天的日常
That was how it was every day for her.
尽管需要平衡训练和其他强制活动的时间
Even while balancing sports and demanding activities,
卡佳·罗斯 安娜的母亲
她当时也是学校里的优等生
she was an excellent student.
她大学主修的专业是国际关系
She studied international relations.
我们都希望她以后
We were all expecting that she would
成为一位职业外交官
end up as a professional diplomat.
我当时承受着来自于训练
I was put under more and more pressure
比赛以及高期望值所带来的越来越多的压力
from practice, competition and high expectations.
但当有人把这一切都压在你身上
But when somebody puts all that on your plate,
那种感觉真的很艰难
it's really difficult.
这种情况下完全没有创造力发挥的空姐
It doesn't allow any creativity.
瞧 是薄荷
Look, mint.
奶酪制♥作♥工坊 扎托尔明牧场 斯洛文尼亚
有人在不 有人在不 你好
Knock, knock, knock. Hello!
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你们终于到了 我们正好在煮咖啡
You are finally here! We are just making coffee.
咖啡 咖啡配牛奶
Coffee! Coffee and milk.
好吧 我还是来点白兰地吧
Okay, I will drink some brandy instead.
你们上山必须要做的第一件事
The first thing you have to do when you come to the mountains
就是来一杯白兰地
is to take a shot of brandy.
早上7点就开始喝酒 今天真是个好日子
Shots at 7:00 a.m.? That is a good day.
你得一口干掉
You need to drink all at once!
安娜
Ana.
很好 棒极了
Oh, good! Super.
我大四那年
During my fourth year of college,
当时我正在放假
I was on break.
我妈非叫我和她一起吃晚饭
My mom forced me to join her for dinner.
我们去了Hiša Franko
We went to Hiša Franko.
我当时在餐厅里做侍者
I was working there as a waiter.
她们坐在餐桌旁
They were sitting at the table,
我能看出她是真的觉得很无聊
and I could tell she was really bored.
于是我就邀她到吧台来喝杯红酒
So I invited her for a glass of wine at the bar.
我们发觉彼此都很感兴趣
We found each other interesting.
那天之后 我们开始约会
After that, we started seeing each other and...
然后便坠入了爱河
we fell in love.
不久之后我搬去和他同居
Soon after that I moved in with him.
情到浓时一切便进展飞速了
These things happen fast when they are real.
我们环游世界 去认识新的大♥陆♥
We traveled the world and got to know new continents,
去品尝新的美味和美酒
new flavors, new wines.
我们一同实现彼此许下的愿望
We were making our wishes come true.
这让我们过得非常开心
And that made us very happy.
让我们精神振奋
It lifted our spirits.
这种生活方式深深的影响了我
This way of living had a deep effect on me.
改变了我
It changed me.
某种程度上说 我在他身边成长了
In a way, I grew up by his side.
我探索着那些全新的国家
I was discovering completely new foreign countries.
那种感觉就像是
And it seemed that
我现在走的这条路放下了我儿时以来的一切
my path was to leave everything from my childhood behind.
我意识到
I realized that
在条条框框中生活
living surrounded by rules
会让人感觉非常受限
can feel very restrictive.
而只有自♥由♥才能真正定义你的人生
It's freedom that defines you.
熟知当地传统
Being aware of local tradition
是一位厨师进行创作的基石
is the basis on which a chef should build their creations.
这里的生存环境很艰苦
These are harsh living conditions.
农夫们为了生存而辛勤劳作
The farmers work very hard to survive.
社区奶场 托尔明 斯洛文尼亚
真是个漂亮的房♥间
Beautiful room.
这些奶酪是按日期贮藏的
They're arranged by date.
上面标有日期 然后再按陈化时间排列
There's a date on top and then they go by age.
你们把奶酪放这里陈化多久
How long do you keep them here?
四周时间
For four weeks.
在这片非常原生态的区域 他们没有冰箱
In this very modest region, they didn't have refrigerators
或者低温场所来贮藏奶酪
or cold places for storing.
这些奶酪没有机会进行陈化
The cheese doesn't get the opportunity to be aged.
托尔明奶酪是我们这里自然环境
The Tolmin cheese is one of the most
最美妙的体现形式之一
beautiful expressions of our environment.
这就是我们做的这个
This is why our decision
让奶酪深度陈化的决定为何如此重要的原因
to age the cheese is so important.
无论在这河谷还是斯洛文尼亚我从未见过
I'd never come across anyone in the valley or in Slovenia
任何一位对奶酪进行陈化处理的人
who was aging cheese.
于是我开始在我的酒窖里陈化这些奶酪
So I started aging this cheese in my cellar.
熟化 翻面 擦拭 清洗
I nurtured it, turned it, cleaned it, washed it.
我发现陈化三年的奶酪口味最佳
I realized it was best after three years.
只要尝一小口
When you take a bite...
就能感觉到美味充满整个口腔
the flavor overwhelms your mouth.
陈化三年的托尔明奶酪品质卓越
Three-year-old Tolmin cheese is an exceptional cheese.
它可以与
It can be compared...
世界上最好的奶酪相提并论
to the best cheeses in the world.
而使用传统原料
And using a traditional ingredient
是我们进行厨艺创作的坚实基础
is a solid base from which we can build on.
这也是为什么我的菜单里有一道填馅意式饺子
That is why there is stuffed pasta on my menu.
里面的馅就是来自索查河谷高海拔区域的奶酪
It's stuffed with cheese from the high part of Soča Valley.
尽管我们一直在创新
Even though we're creating something new...
Hiša Franko也依然在保持传统方面
Hiša Franko has an important role
扮演着重要的角色
in keeping this tradition alive.
瓦特的父亲
Everything changed
决定退休并把Hiša Franko交给他时
when Valter's father decided to retire...
一切都变了
and leave Hiša Franko to Valter.
瓦特一个人无法运营这间餐厅
Valter could not run the restaurant on his own.
那时 她有个在布鲁塞尔的工作机会
At the time, she had a job offer in Brussels,
我们都以为她会接受
and we expected that she would take it.
做出让家人
Having to make a decision
伤心的决定
that will hurt your family
是你所能做的最艰难的抉择之一
is one of the hardest things you can do.
我必须得做出抉择
I had to decide.
因为瓦特和我们的爱情我选择留了下来
I stayed because of Valter and our relationship.
我父亲当时就慌了
My father started panicking.
"你以后怎么办
"What will become of you?
你打算一辈子在餐馆里工作吗"
Are you planning on working in a restaurant?"
然后他就不跟我说话了
Then he stopped speaking to me.
这种沉默对我来说异常折磨
That silence was extremely painful.
温度刚好 我们现在来测一下
Well, this is the right temperature. We should measure it now.
210度 很好
210°C, yes.
每一粒米都充满活力 看到了吗
The rice is all lively. Can you see?
当我推开厨房♥门
When I opened the kitchen doors,
我并不想走进去
I didn't want to walk through them
并改变我的人生
and change my life.
本来自然应该是瓦特成为主厨
It would have been natural for Valter to be the chef.
毕竟他在餐厅里长大
He grew up in the restaurant.
然而瓦特已经是一位侍酒师了
But since Valter was already a sommelier...
所以主厨必须得由我来当了
it had to be me.
最初的几年非常艰难
The first years were extremely difficult.
我知道如何在家里做意面
I knew how to make pasta at home,
但那并不代表我就知道如何烹饪
but that didn't mean I knew how to cook.
我遇到了很多问题 每天都必须想办法解决
I had so many questions, and I had to deal with them every day.
为什么我的面包发不起来
Why doesn't my bread rise?
为什么我包的饺子开口了
Why are my ravioli opening?
为什么肉做出来这么干
Why is the meat dry?
如果你去上烹饪学校
If you go to culinary school,
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表