No recipe. And we have about 600 people on the book."
我想这太疯狂了
I thought that was amazing.
我的反应就是 "他真的让我做汤吗"
Wow, I'm like, "yeah, he's gonna allow me to do the soup?"
所以我就尝试着去做
So, I'm like, trying to, like,
"我要做汤了
you know, "oh, I'm gonna make the soup.
这是他们要求的 我会搞定的 尝尝看
Okay, this is what they want. I'm gonna make that, taste it.
我要加入这种调味料"
I'm gonna add that flavor."
然后主厨尝了尝说 "很不错"
And then the chef tastes it, "oh, this is good."
然后你就会说...
And you're like...
"太棒了 他们喜欢我做的食物"
"Oh, wow, this is amazing. They like what I do."
他们给了你一种责任感去发掘自己
They gave you that responsibility to enable yourself,
创造新品 让你为自己的菜负责
to create something, and to take responsibility and ownership
同时也成为菜的主人
about what you were making.
-伙计们 -你怎么样
- Hey, guys! - How are you?
-不错 你呢 -不错
- Good. How are you? - Great.
怎么样了
What's going on?
我想正是因为这样 你才能变得更好
And I think that's how you can be greater.
因为你有一个团队
Because you have the team
这会推动你做更多新的尝试
around you that you push to the next level.
这并非只与你个人有关 而是关乎整个团队
It's not about you. It's about your team.
今晚的时间很分散 所以...
I think it's pretty spread out tonight, so...
是的 在五点到六点之间 我们...
Yeah. I mean, between five and six o'clock, we're just gonna...
我们不是很忙 等到八点钟
we're gonna cruise, and eight o'clock,
我们就要争分夺秒了
we're gonna scramble.
好的 大家好好干 谢谢 谢谢
All right, have a good service, guys. Thank you. Thank you.
我的同事们都很棒
I worked with some amazing people,
但今天是整个团队最为出色的一天
but today is the best team that I ever had.
就目前来讲
Period.
从洗碗工 到餐厅前台的员工
From my dishwasher, to the people in the front of the house,
再到厨房♥ 每个人都很棒
to the kitchen, to... everybody is so amazing.
我只是... 我非常欣慰
And I'm just... I'm blown away by it.
我刚才吃的那盘是什么 太好吃了
What was that pâte de fruit that I ate? That was amazing.
菠萝 柠檬草和香草
Uh, pineapple, lemongrass, vanilla.
太棒了 太好吃了
That was crazy. That was great.
天呐
Oh, my God!
还有吗 我还能再吃一个吗
Do you have another one, so I can have another one?
我的糕点师 胡安·孔特雷拉斯
You know, my pastry chef, Juan Contreras,
他总是能给我灵感
he always inspires me.
在我知道是怎么做的之后
And I know that what it's doing,
我就会说"我还想向他学习更多的东西"
is just like, "I wanna learn more with him."
和主厨克朗一起
With Chef Crenn, I think,
胡安·孔特雷拉斯
克朗餐厅糕点师
和她共事给我的感觉
what worked with me was that
她会让我尽情发挥 表达自己的想法
she allowed a lot to express myself.
从未有任何束缚
There was never any shackles.
我们从2006年开始就一起工作
We've been together since 2006.
而且我知道 如果我能提供一些好的机会
And I knew if I can set something good for him,
他会成长得很快
he will thrive.
看着他这样 我每天也会很开心
And watching him, it's made me happy every day.
走进丛林深处
世界将美好与你共享
我记得自己还是个小女孩的时候
I remember when I was a young girl,
和爸爸一起走过一片森林
walking through the forest with my dad.
他手里拿着一根棍子 我们边走
He had a stick in his hand, and then we were walking,
边打扫两边的路
and cleaning the pathway and,
扬起树叶和尘土
you know, the leaves, and dirt, and...
他还会捡蘑菇
He was picking up mushrooms,
也会捡一些蓝莓
but he was also picking up blackberries,
然后把它们带回家
and then bringing that back.
我们走在丛林里...
We were walking into an area where...
你会对生命有一个全面的感悟
you had all the sensation about life.
甜美 苦涩
Sweetness, bitterness,
潮湿 阴暗
wetness, darkness.
就是那时我的父亲
And it was a time where my dad used to
经常给我和哥哥讲生命的意义
talk to my brother and I about life.
1999年的时候
It was 1999 and...
我的父亲
my dad had, um...
得了前列腺癌
prostate cancer.
我跟妈妈打电♥话♥说
And I called my mom and said,
"妈妈 我能跟爸爸讲话吗"
"Hey, Mom. Can I speak to Dad?"
然后她跟我说...
And she said to me...
"爸爸再也不讲话了 他什么都不想说"
"Dad doesn't speak anymore. He doesn't wanna say anything."
然后我说 "让爸爸接电♥话♥"
It's like, "put Dad on the phone."
她就让爸爸听电♥话♥
So, she put my dad on the phone
他对我说了唯一一句话就是 "我爱你"
and the only thing he told me is, like, "I love you."
然后那个周三
And the following Wednesday,
下午四点钟的时候...
it was four o'clock in the afternoon...
加州时间...
California time...
我办公室的电♥话♥响了 是我哥哥打来的
and the phone in my office rung and it was my brother.
然后...
And...
我就知道了
I knew.
A·克朗 1995年
他画了这幅画 画的是花朵
He painted this painting, and it's flowers.
他说 "我画这幅画的时候想起了你
He said, "I thought of you when I painted this painting,
想着你如何长大成人
and it's how I feel that you evolved
变成一个大姑娘..."
as a woman, and..."
他这么多年来一直说 "我知道不容易
He just, through the years, he says, "you know, I know it's hard,
我知道生活没那么容易
I know life is not easy,
但是永远要相信自己"
but always believe in yourself and who you are."
这些话我永远都忘不了
And that's something that I never forget.
在这八年里 我为不同的人工作
In the course of eight years, I work for different people.
我之前在米其林星级餐厅工作
And I was at Stars,
然后去了印度尼西亚
and then I moved to Indonesia,
然后又去了洛杉矶
then I went to Los Angeles.
然后又回到旧金山
And then I came back to San Francisco.
我在旧金山很多不同的
I worked for a lot of different restaurants
餐厅和酒店工作
and hotels here in San Francisco,
那段时间
and it's a time in my life
我想试着弄清楚 自己到底想留在哪里
where I was trying to find where I wanted to be.
我不喜欢那些酒店里的文化
I just didn't like the culture of those hotels.
我和那些保守的客人们争论
I struggled with guests that were not open about things.
千岛酱还是沙拉酱
Thousand Island dressing? Ranch dressing?
什么
What?
这让我变得畏畏缩缩
That made me cringe.
就好像是在说"我在做什么" 我很迷茫
It was like, "what am I doing?" I was lost.
我看着自己的人生 对自己说"我不开心"
And I looked at my life and I said, "I'm not happy."
我要做一些有意义的事
I need to do something that matters.
我只是为了开餐厅而开一家餐厅
Did I want to open a restaurant just to open a restaurant?
还是我想拥有一个可以自♥由♥创造的地方
Or did I want to open a space where I could create something?
然后我意识到了
And then, I realized, like,
我没什么可失去的
I have nothing to lose.
我没什么可失去的
I have nothing to lose.
"Atelier"是工作室的意思
"Atelier" means workshop.
一个你可以自♥由♥创作的地方
A place where you create,
一个你可以让自己的大脑思考的地方
a place where you make your brain think.
一个你可以将所有的想法汇集在一起的地方
A place where you put things together.
一个将人们聚集起来跟你一起创作的地方
And a place where you gather people to create with you.
我爸爸以前有一个专门画画的地方
My dad used to have a place where he used to do all his painting.
那个名字就叫克朗爸爸工作室
You know, the name was Atelier Papa Crenn,
所以很自然地就想到了做餐厅的名字
so it's a pretty natural way of thinking about the name.
在克朗工作室餐厅
The first dish for every diner
每次用餐第一道菜都是球形的法国鸡尾酒
at Atelier Crenn is a spherical version of Kir Breton,
这是一种经典的布列塔尼开胃酒
which is kind of the classic aperitif of Brittany.
将苹果酒冻在一个球形模具里
Apple cider is frozen in a spherical mold
表面涂上巧克力黄油
and then coated in cocoa butter,
球体外壳非常薄
and it's very thin.
然后是一种黑加仑酒
And then the crème de cassis
通常是鸡尾酒的主要成分
that would normally be in a Kir Breton,
做成果酱装饰在顶部
has been evolved into a jam on top.
我们会说 "开胃酒想尝尝法国鸡尾酒吗"
We call, "Aperitif. Do you want a Kir Breton?"
所以就会加点黑加仑酒
So cream... crème de cassis
还有一点苹果酒 人们都这样来喝
and little bit of cider, and people were drinking it.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表