30名的颁完了 我松了口气
Finished the 30s. I'm relaxed.
到20名的了
Goes to 20s.
首先是来自印度的...
And our first from India...
我心跳加速了
I have a faster heartbeat.
得主是传奇的布哈拉餐厅
It is the legendary Bukhara.
那位菲律宾女士回头看我
That Filipino lady, she looks back to me.
"你不在前20名 也不在前10名
"You're not in top 20? Top 10?
你去年排第几"
What's your ranking last year?"
我说 "第三"
I said, "Number three."
"你叫什么名字" "嘠贡"
"What's your name?" "Gaggan."
她马上上网查
She was just googling.
"我们来合照" 我说 "我想专心看"
"Oh! Let's take a selfie." I said, "Can I focus there?"
"拜托 跟我合照"
"No, no, please take a selfie."
我说 "不行 他们可能会宣布我的名字"
I said, "No, they might announce my name."
第8名的是...
And at number eight...
第7名 第6名 第5名
Number seven, number six, number five...
我心想 "我至少也排前五
And I thought, "I'm in top five at least.
我们成绩还不错"
We've not done that bad."
第4名 第3名
Number four. Number three.
颁第2名时 只剩下我和成泽
When number two comes, Narisawa was on the other side.
他是业界传奇 不是他就是我
He's a legend. Either it's him or it's me.
只剩下最后二强
And then, there were two.
所有我认识的人都在注视着我
All the people who I know are watching for me.
我都紧张得出汗了
And I'm perspiring here.
得奖的是
It is...
成泽餐厅
Narisawa.
然后我看到摄影师看着我
And then I saw this guy with the camera like this, looking at me.
我就哭了 我知道第一名是我
And then I cried. I knew it was me.
圣培露2015年亚洲最佳餐厅是嘠贡
The San Pellegrino Best Restaurant in Asia 2015 is Gaggan!
我站起来 跑上去
I stood up. I ran.
我们都止不住眼泪
And we're crying, crying, crying.
那天我情绪完全失控
I couldn't control the emotion that day.
我拿到了亚洲最佳餐厅的殊荣
And I became the best restaurant in Asia.
我第一件事就是打给我妈妈 我还在哭
I called my mom, first thing. I was crying.
我说 "我想哥哥了"
I said, "I miss my brother."
如果他在现场 他会更开心
If he was here, he would have been happier.
我实现了梦想
I have lived a dream...
即使你出身贫寒
that if you're even born in poverty,
你还是能实现目标
you can still go where you want to go.
我有过挣扎纠结 我不想再经历那一切
I had my struggle, and I don't want to go back there.
我不想沉湎过去 我只想朝前迈进
I don't want to go back. I want to go ahead.
木炭
黑胡萝卜甜筒
鸟巢
印式鹅肝酱
油炸裹面洋葱
武士鸡尾酒
雪球砸芒果
椰子奶昔
猪与泡菜
番茄抹茶
谁是杀羊凶手
印式柠檬汽水
酸奶大爆♥炸♥
我要吃咖喱
我的成功来得很突然
Success came to me very easy.
我27岁以前过得很不顺 但成功忽然降临
I lived 27 years of cursed life, and suddenly success came to me.
但每个人的热度在冷却后都会退去
But everybody comes in fashion, and goes away.
晚上7点40分开始晚餐
At 7:40, suppertime!
如果我过气了 我会卷土重来
If that happens, I'll come back with something stronger.
嘠贡会变得更积极进取
Gaggan will become more aggressive.
会有更大的摧毁欲望
It will have a bigger appetite for destruction.
知道了吗 各位 非常重要...
Okay? Everybody? Very important...
没错 摧毁印度料理
Yeah. Yeah, destroying the Indian food.
我只会这一种方式
That's the only way I know.
改菜单 全部都要改
Okay, menu changing. Everything changing.
这一周后不再提供多种菜式选择
This week is the last week of many dishes.
不再提供咖喱 不再提供玛莎拉烤鸡
No more curries. No more chicken tikka masala.
不再提供馕饼
No more naan breads.
不再提供馕饼
No more naan breads!
我们本来为那些
For those traditionalists
不愿意尝试革新料理的守旧派
who don't want to eat progressive cuisine,
提供玛莎拉烤鸡
we had chicken tikka masala as a comfort pillow.
但从今以后我不会再做玛莎拉烤鸡
And now, I won't cook chicken tikka masala.
这份自信来自于做自己想做的料理
It's about having the confidence of doing what you want to do...
而不是迎合顾客的口味
from what a guest wants you to do.
我是泰国丛林里的猛狮
I am the lion of my jungle in Thailand.
我想成为我生长的国度里的猛狮
I want to be the lion in the country where I come from.
所以我想回印度
So I want to go back to India,
开一家餐厅 挑战这个国家
do a restaurant... and challenge India.
因为现在我已知道 印度料理可以征服世界
Because now I know that Indian food can conquer the world.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表