剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
*Come, the New Jerusalem*
*都市繁华*
*Silver cities rise*
*晨光闪烁*
*The morning lights*
*街道与他们相遇*
*The streets that meet them*
*警笛声呼唤他们*
*And sirens call them on*
-你一口我一口 小宝贝 -好的
- One for one, Little Love? - Okay.
*它在召唤我们前行*
*It's asking for the taking*
*蹒跚向前*
*Trembling, shaking*
*我的心隐隐作痛*
*Oh, my heart is aching*
我坐副驾
Hey, I call shotgun.
*冲破迷雾*
*Coming through the fog*
*你的儿女*
*Your sons and daughters*
*伟大与渺小的我们*
*We the great and small*
*伫立星辰之上*
*Stand on a star*
*闪耀着愿望希冀*
*And blaze a trail of desire*
*冲破阴暗的黎明*
*Through the darkening dawn*
你敢相信我们真来了妈
Can you believe we're really here?
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
作者阅书签售会
看看这么多人啊
Would you look at all these people?
我们会见到他吗
Are we gonna get to meet him?
希望能
I hope so.
他这么多阅书会 忙得不可开交
He's very busy with all of his readings.
你觉得有朝一日 我能给他画封面吗
Do you think I could draw the covers for him one day?
当然了
Of course I do.
你觉得我画得那么好
You really think I'm good enough?
乔依 我觉得你是世界上最棒的艺术家
Joy, I think you're the best artist in the whole world.
这里有人吗
Is this seat taken?
当然了 先生
Of course it is, Mister!
别介意 小宝贝
Sorry about that, Little Love.
没关系 妈
It's okay, Mom.
我们一起来 我就很开心了
I'm just happy we're here together.
我也是
Me too.
快看
Look!
一定要让他献一本书给你
Oh, we have to get him to dedicate a book to you.
当然了
Of course he will.
我可是他的头号♥书迷
I'm his number one fan.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表