剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
专心应对高中学历考试
Focus on that GED.
只要你拿到证书 就能离开这地方了
You get it, and you get out of this place.
你想落得跟你妈一样的结局吗
You wanna end up like your mom?
穿着这破睡衣一样的衣服
Wearing these jammies?
妈 我喜欢你的制♥服♥
Mom, I like your uniform.
穿上白大褂才算有本事
Get the white coat.
医生才是人们尊敬的职业
That's the uniform folks salute.
穿我们这种制♥服♥的女孩 只是清洗工罢了
Girls who wear these, we just clean.
世界上没有任何东西比人的嘴更脏 安妮
Nothing on Earth dirtier than the human mouth, Annie.
你不断地清洗 清洗...
You clean and clean...
下次又会变脏
and it just gets dirty again.
你♥爸♥又允许你吃糖了 对吧
Your dad has been letting you eat candy again, hasn't he?
只在我们看完一章的时候
Only when we finish a chapter.
当心你的臼齿
Watch those molars.
腐烂会从后面一点点吞噬全部
The rot creeps from the back.
进来
Come in.
我得出趟门
I have to go somewhere.
好的 我一个人没问题的
Yeah, o-okay. Uh, I'll be fine.
好的
Yeah.
你还好吗
Hey, how are we doing?
谢谢你过来一趟 我想给你看看这个
Thanks for coming down. Let me show you this.
明天能搞好吗
Will it be ready for tomorrow?
当然 可以的
Yeah, yeah.
我跟阿布迪说给我五分钟
I told Abdi five minutes,
但只有我决定我们聊好了 那才算完
and we're done when I say we're done.
首先
First,
我永远不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
在屋子里发生的事...
What happened at the lodge...
我陷入了糟糕的状态
I hit a bad patch.
但我现在挺过来了
But I'm through it now,
等我们离开这地方 我会变得更好
and I'll be even better when we leave this place.
你 你需要找人谈谈
You--you need to talk to someone.
如果我把自己的大脑 交给那些医生来拯救
If I put my head in the hands of those doctors,
那意味着我把你也交到了他们手上
that means I put you in their hands too.
我见识了关于那个世界的太多事
And I have seen enough of that world
我知道绝不能信任他们 乔依
to know that they cannot be trusted, Joy.
我们之前在密苏里州时 你就主动入院了
You checked yourself in when we were in Missouri
然后你的病情就好转了
and you got better.
我...
I'm--
我是你妈
I am your mother.
我不需要证明任何事
Now, I don't need to prove anything.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
谁
Who?
爸爸
Dad.
你知道的越少 才越安全
The less you know, the safer you are.
-我已经不信这种话了 -他是个坏人
- I don't believe that anymore. - He's a bad man.
这可不足以说服我
That's not enough.
那不是什么愉快的故事 乔依
It's not a nice story, Joy.
那也告诉我吧 我是个大人了
Tell me anyways. I--I'm a grown-up.
-不 你不是 -告诉我
- No, you're not. - Tell me.
我们没什么好谈的了 下车 不然我就喊了
We're--we're done. Get out or--or I'll scream.
亲爱的
Little love...
-你在里面没事吧 -没事 她要走了
- You okay in there? - It's fine. She's leaving.
下车
Get out.
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
"这世上有两种人
"'There are two kinds...of people...in this world,
安妮贝尔"
Annabel,'
祭司杰克说
"Prester Jack said.
"分别是探索者和安定者"
'There are searchers and settlers."
你好
Hello.
我是丽塔
I'm Rita.
安妮 你能打个招呼吗
Annie, can you say hello?
安妮 我们谈过这事的
Annie, we talked about this.
你♥爸♥在任何方面都不是专业的
Your dad is not a professional--at anything...
事实上 亲爱的 你需要一些专业的帮助
Fact is, little love, you need some special help
去面对明年的高中学历考试 丽塔就是来帮你的
before this big GED next year, and Rita is it.
或许可以让安妮和我单独谈谈
Maybe Annie and I could have a moment,
互相了解一下
get to know each other.
好极了 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
好的
Cool.
你一般喜欢看什么书
So, what do you like to read?
主要是看我爸爸的书
My dad's book, mostly.
这本就是吗
Is this it?
你不能突然从中间开始看
You can't just start in the middle.
那是个非常宏大的故事
It's a really big story.
你妈说你帮助他讲述了整个故事
Your mom says you help him tell it.
不 我...不算吧
Um, no, I--not really.
我是说
Um, I mean,
有时候他会犯糊涂 忘记之前写到哪儿了
sometimes he loses his place and forgets where he left off,
我就会确保他的故事前后一致
so I just make sure that things match up.
我不是很擅长朗读 但我可以看懂故事
I'm not very good at reading, but I can understand stories.
你喜欢这本书吗
Are you a fan of this one?
-那是童书 -也不算吧
- That's a kid's book. - Not really.
真正的故事可不是
Not the real story.
这跟卡♥通♥版的不一样
This isn't like the cartoon.
在原版故事里 人们把他的脚烧掉了
In the original, they burn his feet off,
那还只是开始而已
and that's just the beginning.
-因为他撒谎吗 -没错
- 'Cause he lies? - That's right.
所以撒谎的部分是一样的 只是后果不一样
So the lying part's the same, but there's just consequences.
我总是跟我爸说
I always tell my dad
他的故事里必须强调后果
with his stories there has to be consequences
否则我觉得那只是一堆故事平淡地发生
or else it's just a bunch of stuff happening,
那并不是真实的故事
and that's not a real story, I don't think.
或许你们家有不止一位作家呢
Well, maybe there's more than one writer in this family.
普罗 普拉...
Pro... "Prah"...
-普拉 -普拉
- Prah... - Prah...
这根本没用
It's not working!
慢一点 把读音念出来
Slow it down and sound it out.
"男孩们
"Boys."
男孩们都..."
Um, "Boys all"...
深呼吸
Just take a breath.
吸气
Breathe in.
呼气
Breathe out.
你感觉还好吧
You feel okay?
好了 我们再试一次
Mm-kay, let's try it again.
我爸爸就是在这里写书的
This is where my daddy writes his book.
真好
Oh, that's so nice.
他的整个生活空间基本就是这里了
This is pretty much where he lives.
你带了书吗
Do you, um-do you have your book?
"匹诺曹非常满足地对自己说
"Pinocchio said to himself with great content,
我以前是多么荒唐可笑啊
"'How ridiculous I was
作为一个...
"As a...'"
牵线木偶
"'Marionette,
现在我成了真人
"'and how happy I am now
是多么开心"
that I've become a real boy.'"
所以他就变成了真人吗
So he just turns into a real boy?
是啊 那是他的救赎
Yes, it's his redemption.
-你还记得这个词吗 -是的 我记得这个词
- Do you remember that word? - Yeah, I--I know the word.
但这个故事的结尾是怎么回事
Um, but what's it doing at the end of this story?
我不明白
I--I don't understand.
匹诺曹是个撒谎精
Well, Pinocchio's a liar,
那他为什么能有快乐结局
so why should he get a happy ending?
就因为他给了仙女几个硬币吗
Just because he gave a fairy some coins?
-不是那样的 -应该是哪样
- That's not how it works. - Well, how should it work?
他们应该杀了他
Well, they should have killed him.
有趣的是 他们确实那样做了
Funny thing is, is they did.
在科洛迪的第一稿中 结局就是这样
In Collodi's first draft, that was the ending.
这样才对 那为什么他要改掉
Well, there you go. Now, why the heck did he change it?
因为编辑觉得太黑暗了
'Cause his editor thought it was too dark.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表