剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
全都听艾斯的
all listening to fucking Ace?
有事不对劲
Something's wrong.
有坏事要发生了
Something bad is coming.
听我说
Listen to me.
我这把年纪记得的事情
I'm old enough to remember things
你连想都不敢想
you can't even fucking imagine.
而我这把年纪刚好能记得
And I'm old enough to remember
就在一周前 我还被绑在凳子上
that a fucking week ago, I was tied to a fucking chair.
离我和我的家人远点
Stay away from me and my family.
我们38人几乎都有了新的容器
Nearly all 38 of us have our new vessels.
很快我们的先知会复活
Soon our prophet will return.
明天就开始最终的步骤
Tomorrow the final steps begin.
我们在这进行
We'll do it here,
这里届时会聚集大多数人
where the most people will be gathered,
就在他们伪神的神殿前面
before their temple to their false God.
容器在警♥察♥手上
The police have the vessel.
威克斯女士
Ms. Wilkes.
-帕特里斯 -什么事
- Patrice. - What?
先知的容器
The prophet's vessel.
她给自己惹麻烦了
She's gotten herself into some trouble.
她成了你的责任
She just became your responsibility.
教堂
我的女王 我的阿米蒂
离纪念日只剩三天了
三天后 你便能回到我身边
不不 阿米蒂
Non, non, non! Amity!
救救我
Aidez-moi!
上帝啊
Mon Dieu!
天使通过我发表旨意 兄弟们姐♥妹♥们♥
它给了我们众人一个目标
我们将它的旨意传遍各地
一场圣♥战♥
我们是永恒之光的火把
有祂做我们的主人 奖赏将无穷无尽
对那些拒绝祂的人 我们绝不留情
你没有带她来
You didn't bring her.
她在警♥察♥局 要花点时间
She's at the station and it's gonna take some time.
但奥古斯丁 她和这人一样
But, Augustin, her head's swimming
脑子里全是那种邪恶药物
with the same evil medicines as this one.
抗精神病药物
Antipsychotics.
我们差点失去了海琳 也可能会失去先知
We almost lost Helene. We could lose the prophet too.
现在我们知道了 就不是问题
It's not a problem now that we know.
我们让她清醒过来 清除干扰
We'll sober her, clear the fog.
没那个时间了
There isn't time for that.
奥古斯丁 拜托了 我们之前不知道这些
Augustin, please, we didn't know about these
会扰乱思想的药物 先知也不知道
mind-altering chemicals, nor did the prophet.
她让我起死回生
She brought me back.
这个威克斯女人让我们所有人起死回生
The Wilkes woman brought all of us back.
你开始看到主观臆造的征兆了
You're seeing signs where there are none.
那你又看见了什么征兆 帕特里斯
And what signs do you see, Patrice?
什么容器才合适
What vessel is suitable?
显然你有先见的天赋
Clearly you have the gift of sight.
天使触摸了你
The angel has touched you.
让我们看合适的容器
Show us the proper vessel.
阿米蒂 拜托
祂说了什么
是真的吗 祂真的这样要求我们
走开
我做了一切
我开通了他们的耳朵 能聆听到你的世界
我用剑与火将之带到这个世界
现在你却叫我对你的信徒做这种可怕之事
为什么
为什么
我杀了一名神父
为了你 我甚至弑神
现在我还得杀死我的族人...
愿你的旨意行在地上
正如约伯和摩西受到神的试炼一样
现在我们的天使也试炼我们对祂的信仰
即便此刻 祂要求我们做难以想象之事
我们都会追随祂
我们不能知晓祂的理由
只能知道祂洞察一切
并已做好我们复活后的伟大计划
张嘴
别怕 忠诚的信徒们
肉身虽脆弱
但灵魂永恒不灭
现在休眠吧
四个世纪之后 等我们再次醒来
换了新容器
将会有一个新世界等我们去征服
到时我怎么知道该做什么
你将第一个获得重生 我的爱
而我会是最后一个
你复活后 必须找到天使
我如何才能找到天使
我相信你能做到 我的爱
时间很快就过去
记住 四百年后的今晚 我们在这肉身内的最后一晚
我将复活归来
城♥堡♥石建镇400周♥年♥庆♥祝游♥行♥开始了
Castle Rock's 400th anniversary parade has begun!
她来了 各位
Here she comes, folks!
庆祝建镇400周年 1619-2019
耶路撒冷镇的女巫
The Witch of Jerusalem's Lot.
为出席盛典的自己鼓鼓掌吧
Give yourselves a hand for coming out today,
建镇400周年 1619-2019
欢庆这四百年的美好岁月
celebrating 400 years of beauty.
现在让我们热烈欢迎
Now let's all give a big, warm Castle Rock welcome
来自耶路撒冷镇的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
to the brothers and sisters of Jerusalem's Lot!
新耶路撒冷
我上一次见到这种盛况
I haven't seen a crowd this big
还是1992年的感恩节
since the 1992 Thanksgiving Day!
我们为城♥堡♥石镇欢呼吧
Let's hear it for Castle Rock!
瞧那车
Look at that car.
搞什么
What the fuck?
有发生骚乱吗
Any trouble so far?
没有 一切都好
Oh, no. All's well.
你要回商店的话 我可以让你过去
I can let you through if you need to get to the emporium.
不了 我下来看看
No, I'm gonna take a look.
各位 请欢迎
Hey, folks, please welcome
我们城♥堡♥石镇的德鲁牧师
Castle Rock's very own Pastor Drew.
你能来我真高兴
I'm glad you could make it.
下午好 下午好
Good afternoon, good afternoon.
我看到了很多我教区的居民
I see a lot of my parishioners out there.
感谢你们的到来 我们无比感恩
We thank you for coming. We are so thankful.
我们回赠你们一份礼物 以表感激之情
We want to share our gratitude with you with a gift.
艾斯
Ace.
这份赐福会让我们紧密团结在一起
A blessing that will unify all of us.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 艾斯
What the fuck are you doing, Ace?
-别这样 先生 -你要去哪 老爹
- Excuse me, sir! - Hey, where you going, Pop?
-有坏事要发生了 -退后
- Something bad is coming! - Step back.
-你想干什么 -别这样
- What are you up to? - Come on.
放开我
Get off me!
放开
Get off!
让我告诉你们一个关于重新开始的故事
Let me tell you a story about starting over.
曾经有人说过
Someone once said
每个精彩的故事都结束在开篇的原点
that every good story ends where it begins.
而这个故事正始于城♥堡♥石镇
Well, this one begins right here in Castle Rock,
并且也将在这里结束
and it will end here too.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表