剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Okay, Mom.
再待两天
Just a couple more days.
等我们把车修得完好如新
We'll get the car fixed good as new.
很快就可以上路了
We'll be back on the road in no time.
去哪呢
To where?
当然是去欢笑之地了
The Laughing Place, of course.
在哪 还是蒙特利尔吗
Where? Montreal, still?
怎么不行啊
Why not?
我得要为面试做好准备了
I need to get ready for my interview.
我不在的时候
When I'm gone,
你不要给任何人开门 明白吗
you don't open up that door for anyone, understand?
你想值多少轮班
How many shifts are you after?
你觉得四月份有多少时间
How's April looking for you?
我只是路过而已
Oh, I'm just passing through.
你们的广♥告♥说需要临时注册护士
Your ad said you needed temp RNs.
你在吃什么药吗
Okay, you on any medications?
-没有 -州内的筛查
- No. - State screening.
现在就连临时注册护士也需要上报
Now even temp RNs have to list.
维生素D
Well, vitamin D.
医生就喜欢推荐吃维生素D 对吧
Docs love to push the vitamin D, right?
还需要两种形式的身份证明 英格斯小姐
Okay, then, just need two forms of ID, Ms. Ingalls.
出生证明
Birth certificate.
是复印件 希望这个可以
It's a copy. I hope that's okay.
护士站 我是艾瑞克
Nurses' station. This is Eric.
撒冷镇那边的全都是小意思
Salem's Lot's we get all the greatest hits.
阑尾炎 打疫苗 心律失常
Appendicitis, vaccines, arrhythmias.
城♥堡♥石这边的患者有70-80%是吸毒过量
Intakes from Castle Rock, you're looking at 70-80% ODs.
每个都是要注射纳洛酮的
All NARCAN all the time.
药品都在里面
Drugs are all in there.
只有医生和执业护士才有密♥码♥
Only docs and nurse practitioners have the passcode.
这看着可真费功夫
Seems like a lot of extra work.
因为那些瘾君子 州里的新规定
New state regs 'cause of all the damn junkies.
有事需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
双丙戊酸钠125毫克 给三号♥病房♥的
Depakote, 125 for room three.
-她需要做些调整 -你能找到你要的吗
- She needs an adjustment. - Can you find what you need?
当然
Sure thing.
键盘又出毛病了
Keypad's fritzing again.
豪瓦达格医生有应急门卡
You know, Dr. H has an override key.
她可以让你进去
She'll bring you in.
安
Anne?
怎么回事...
How on Earth...
经过数月的整修
After months of renovations,
去年四散在东北部各地的犯人们
inmates are finally returning home to Shawshank
终于可以回到肖申克了
after spending most of last year dispersed across the northeast.
当然 不是所有人都愿意回来
Of course, not everyone is happy to be back,
鉴于这高墙内曾发生过的种种
in light of all that's transpired within these walls.
请有序入院
Orderly to admitting.
请有序入院
Orderly to admitting.
这门必须上锁
We've had to keep this locked.
谢谢 豪瓦达格医生
Thanks, Dr. H.
告诉布歇警长
Tell Sheriff Boucher
他手下的菜鸟警♥察♥
that if another one of his rookies
要是再给我的车贴罚单...
puts a fucking parking ticket on my truck...
他就别想过安生日子了
There won't be any Christmas in the Boucher household.
你们的日津贴在酥油罐里
Your per diem's in the Crisco can.
踢坏了就得赔钱
You break it, you bought it.
又有两个租户因为阿布迪的商场提早退租了
Two more tenants leaving me early for Abdi's mall.
退你的租
Leaving you?
奇了怪了 还会有人退你的租
That's a fucking mystery. Who'd want to leave you?
你本可以了结这破事的
You could've put an end to this shit.
是吗
Could I have?
阿布迪靠卖♥♥唱打手♥枪♥换来的那块地
That fucking land Abdi got for a song and a handjob?
原本是政♥府♥征用的
That was imminent domain.
只要给国家执业委员会打个电♥话♥
One call to the fucking state board,
就没什么新商场了
no new mall.
这事你只要插个手就能解决
You could have stuck your dick in and ended this whole thing.
这就是你想要的吗 我插个手
That what you want? Me sticking my dick in?
操 我还以为你想掌权呢
Fuck, thought you wanted to be in charge.
你让我成了他和那群无赖的笑柄
You just served me up to him and the rakes.
老天 老爹 你得赶紧让阿布迪停手
Jesus Christ, Pop, you gotta tell Abdi, "Cut this shit out."
-我们就要完了 -我们吗
- We're gonna lose everything! - "We"?
不 商场 你的房♥子
No, the mall, your house,
你拥有的一切 都是我给你的
everything you fucking have, I gave you.
你给了个屁 那都是我应得的
You gave me shit, I took what I deserved.
记得吗 军士长
Remember, Sergeant Major?
你最好不要再提起那个
You'd be wise not to bring that up again.
*我无法溺毙*
*Water couldn't end me*
*啦啦 啦啦 与我绝交*
*Something, something, un-friend me*
*你愿意为我燃烧吗*
*Would you burn for me*
*替我承受火刑*
*Take my place at the stake*
*趁我还清醒*
*While I'm still awake*
太吵了吗
Too loud?
没有 很好听
Oh, no, it's--it's pretty.
这歌♥可能永远也完成不了了
It's a work in progress probably forever.
唱的是女巫
It's about witches.
《绿野仙踪》里那种女巫吗
Like in The Wizard of Oz?
对 不过说是撒旦崇拜者更合适
Uh, yeah, but more like Satanists.
几千年前
There used to be
这一片曾住着一大群女巫
a bunch of them that lived around here like a million years ago.
-这样 -后来她们全都被烧死了
- Right. - Before they burned them all out.
说得通
Makes sense.
我们脚底下有可能就埋着女巫
Probably witches buried right under our feet.
挺酷的
That's cool too.
你没事吧
You okay?
你是出车祸那女孩 对吧
You were in the accident, right?
他们说你妈妈不想叫救护车
They said your mom didn't want an ambulance.
对 她...她是个护士 所以...
Uh, yeah, she-she's a nurse, so--
肯定是因为钱
It must have been the money.
叫救护车费用特别高
They really fuck you on ambulances.
对
Yeah.
我叫钱斯
I'm Chance.
乔依
Joy.
来
Come on.
狂欢时间到
It's freak time.
各位
Guys!
车祸女孩
Oh, car crash girl.
她叫乔依
Her name is Joy.
乔依
Hey, Joy.
这是薇拉 住在9号♥房♥
This is Vera, Cabin 9...
妈的
Asshole.
这是蒂莫西 住在14号♥房♥
And this is Timothy, Cabin 14.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
不知道 四海为家吧
Oh, I don't know. All over, I guess.
不过我们因为车祸被困在这儿了
but we're stranded here because of the crash.
有拍照片吗
You got any pictures?
你们的车肯定撞得面目全非了
Your car must have been fucked up.
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
为什么没有
Why not?
手♥机♥玩多了容易患脑癌
Phones give you brain cancer.
至少我妈是那样说的
Or, at least, that's what my mom says.
你需要个手♥机♥
Man, you need a phone.
这破地方唯一的好处就是有免费无线网
That's like the only good thing about this dump, is free wi-fi.
来 试试看
Here, take a shot.
不
No.
拜托 车祸妹
Come on, Crash.
用点劲儿啊
You're better than that.
英格斯小姐
Ms. Ingalls.
你要是找到办法离开城♥堡♥石了
You, uh, find a way out of Castle Rock,
就告诉我一声
let me know.
正在想
Working on it.
我还以为你决定要住下来了
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表