剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
求你了
Please.
乔依
Joy...
带你逃出来不难
Busting you out was easy.
但要躲开追捕 就有点难度
Being a fugitive from the DFS, well, a little tougher.
我们可以就在这里扎营待一阵子
We could, uh, camp out here for a while.
他们绝对不会找到你的
They'd never fucking find you.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我只知道不能留在这个地方
All I know is I can't stay here.
那我们就走
Then let's go.
-去哪 -北卡罗来纳州
- Where? - To North Carolina.
什么
What?
山楂河边有个地方
There's a place out on the Haw River.
很漂亮 很宁静
It's, uh, nice and quiet
我有个继姐欠我人情
and I have a stepister who owes me.
别问
Don't ask.
我们想在那里待多久都行
We can stay as long as we want.
我到镇上
I'll go into town
给我们找辆车 离开这里
and I'll find us a ride out of here.
也许你说得对
Maybe you were right.
也许我们该离开
Maybe we should just leave.
远离他们所有人
Get away from all of them.
老爹 艾斯 阿布迪
Pop, Ace, Abdi.
远离他们的秘密
All of their fucking secrets.
除了你
Besides you...
我不知道还有什么理由留在这
I have no idea what I'm doing here anymore.
你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
我们能走多远
How far can we get?
我一直问自己 "我怎么会没发现"
I keep asking myself, "How did I not see it?"
或许我内心深处隐约知道了 我也不确定
Or maybe part of me did. I don't know.
要么是我没仔细想过
Either I didn't do the math...
要么就是我不愿承认
or I was in complete denial.
我不知道哪个更糟糕
I don't know which is worse.
喝点酒
Have some wine.
喝完世界会更美好
Makes the world much better.
好
Okay.
格林女士 我是乔依
Ms Green, it's Joy.
谢谢你 大老远来找我
Thank you, uh, for coming all this way.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
对不起 我不能跟你走
I'm sorry. I can't go with you.
你之前知道我还活着吗
Did you know I was alive?
最终才知道的
Eventually.
你知道最艰难的是什么吗
You know what the hardest part was?
希望你是个称职的母亲
Hoping that you were a good mom.
因为另一个选项就是她死了
Because the other option was she's dead.
丽塔 我...
Rita, I...
是因为那段献词 对吗
It was the dedication, wasn't it?
你能接受那段婚外情
You could handle the affair.
你甚至能接受那个婴儿
You could even handle the baby.
但当他把书献给我
But when he dedicated his book to me...
你就觉得自己很渺小 是吗
It made you feel small, didn't it?
我当时的确渺小
I was small.
"宝贝 如果你看到这封信
"Little love, if you're reading this,
就代表你已经知道了关于贝克斯菲尔德镇的真♥相♥
Then by now, you know the truth about Bakersfield.
或是说她口中的真♥相♥
Or her version of the truth, anyway.
但还有另一个真♥相♥你必须知道
But there's another truth that you need to know.
不是关于过去
Not about the past.
那已无法改变
That's done.
而是关于永恒
This is about always,
不管我们是永远失去对方
Whether we're lost to each other forever
抑或只是暂时分离
Or just for a little while.
我永远都会记得合唱卡莉·西蒙的歌♥时
I'll always remember how you sing every Carly Simon song
你的声音较平 而我的声音较尖
A little flat and I sing it a little bit sharp,
合在一起便组成和谐的歌♥声
And we even each other out that way.
我不知道未来你和我会怎么样
I don't know what the future holds for you and me,
但无论发生什么
But no matter what happens,
我到生命最后一刻都会感恩
I will be grateful to the very end
我有幸能和你共度的每一秒"
For every second I've been able to spend with you.
你就是我的生命
You are my life,
不管你身在何处
And no matter where you are,
我永远都会是你的头号♥支持者
I will always be your number one fan."
观星者旅舍
妈妈
Mom?
安妮
Annie!
安妮
Annie!
安妮
Annie!
妈妈
Mom!
乔依
Joy!
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline.
她是不是...
Is she...
呼吸
Breathe!
吸气 吸气
In. In!
呼气 呼吸啊
Out! Breathe!
我做了什么
What did I do?
我...我杀了她
I... I killed her.
我做了什么
What did I do?
深呼吸
Breathe!
深呼吸
Breathe!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我...
I...
喂
Hey!
举起手
Hands up!
快 站起来
Now! On your feet!
举起手
Hands up!
双手举高
Hands in the air!
快点
Right now!
是我做的
I did it!
是我做的
I did it!
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表