剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
我...我也一样 宝贝
and that--and that-- that's me, darling.
你在寻找什么
Well, what are you looking for?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
那就是寻找的一部分
That's--that's part of the looking,
不知道自己在寻找什么
is not knowing what you're looking for.
求你别走 爸爸
Please don't go, Daddy.
-我不得不走 宝贝 -爸爸 求你了
- I have to, sweetheart. - Daddy, please.
-宝贝 我必须走 -求求你
- Sweetheart, I gotta go. - Please.
我得处理一些事情
There's some stuff I gotta take care of,
那是大人的事
and it's grown-up stuff.
是因为我 对吗
It's because of me, isn't it?
不不不 不是的
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你千万别这么说
Don't you ever say that.
不是的
No.
只是我和你妈妈之间的事
This is just stuff between me and your mom.
你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
明年 我们会一起开车到你学校
Next year, we're gonna drive to your school together
我也会在全国巡回办签售会
and--and I'm gonna go on my book tour
一切都会很完美的
and everything is gonna be perfect.
真的吗
It will?
你记好了 安妮小熊
You remember this, Annie-bear.
不管发生什么
No matter what,
我都永远会是你的头号♥支持者
I will always be your number one fan.
要喝什么
What'll it be?
伏特加
Vodka.
妈妈的饮料
Mama's drink.
加冰吗
Rocks?
加
Yes.
加州教♥育♥部♥
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 我通过了
Mom, I passed.
我通过了
I passed.
那很好啊
Good for you.
我得... 我得打给爸爸
I have to call-- I have to call Dad.
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Hi.
是我 我拿到高中同等学历证书了
Hi, it's me. L-listen, I passed the GED.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
-我就是... -我真为你骄傲
- I just-- - I'm so proud of you!
快告诉我 我想你了
Tell me everything. I miss you.
我也很想你
I miss you too.
我等不及见你了
I can't wait to see you.
书进展如何
How's the book?
顺了他的心意
Just where he wants you.
我知道
I know...
巡回真酷啊 不是吗
Wasn't the tour so cool?
听着 我知道南皮德蒙特社区大学只是开始 妈
Look, I--I know SPCC is just a start, Mama,
但作为一所社区大学
but--but, I mean, for a community college,
他们居然有创造性写作课程 已经很棒了
they even have creative writing classes.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
你为什么不想更进一步
Why don't you want to go further?
-"更进一步" -去更远的学校
- "Further"? - Away.
爸爸就是在那里上的学
That's where Daddy went to school,
而且他说他会经常来宿舍看望我
and he said he'd come visit me all the time in my dorm.
这个肮脏的世界
It's no place for a good woman,
不适合好女人
this dirty world.
那我们就得把它清理干净 对吧
Okay, well, then we'll just have to clean it up, okay?
-我是站在你这边的 安妮 -我知道
- I'm on your side, Annie. - I know.
只有我始终支持你
I'm the only one who's ever really been on your side.
有些事你不知道 安妮
There are things you don't know, Annie.
我只是...
I just...
我现在明白了
I see it now.
什么
What?
如何纠正一切
How to make it right.
如何保持纯净地逃离
How to get away clean.
-逃离 -因为 安妮
- Get away? - 'Cause, Annie...
一旦腐烂生了根
Once the rot takes root,
就永远除不掉 不管你看不看得见
it's always there whether you see it or not.
妈
Mom!
很抱歉我把你丢在这里
I'm so sorry that I left you here.
以你妈妈的状态 我当初...
I never should have gone anywhere with your mother...
就不该离开
like she was.
但我现在回家了 我不走了
But I'm home now--to stay.
安妮小熊
Annie-bear?
已经过去三个月了
It's been three months.
我们可以一起填这些大学申请表
We could fill out these college applications together.
*在这世上某处*
* Somewhere out there *
*皎洁的月光下*
* Beneath the pale moonlight *
*有人今晚在想我*
* Someone's thinking of me *
*爱我*
* And loving me tonight *
*在这世上某处*
* Somewhere out there *
*有人在祈祷*
* Someone's saying a prayer *
有人要来吗
Is someone coming?
其实有两个人要来
Two someones, actually.
丽塔
Rita.
安妮 你好啊
Annie, hi, hi.
你好
Hi.
-你生孩子了 -是啊
- You had your baby. - Hi, yeah!
她叫 伊凡洁琳
Yeah, this-- this is, uh, Evangeline.
-她好美啊 -是啊
- Oh, she's beautiful. - Yeah.
她真美 安妮
Isn't she, Annie?
我能抱抱她吗
Can I hold her?
-先带她进屋里吧 -对 进来
- Let's get her inside. - Yeah, hurry up.
你们都快进屋里
Bring you guys inside.
我想听你说考学历证书的事
I want to hear about the GED
还有你考试前有多紧张
and how you nervous you were before you took it.
-我当时真的紧张死了 -我想也是
- I was really nervous... - I bet.
但我想起你给我的建议 结果
But I just remembered what you told me, and I--
我四个科目都考过了
and I got a 4 out of 4.
真是太棒了 安妮
That's really great, Annie.
见到你真的很高兴 丽塔
It's really good to see you, Rita.
是啊
Yes, it is.
多亏了丽塔 发生了很多好的变化
Due to Rita, a lot of great changes.
其实
You know, um...
安妮 我...
Annie, uh...I--
卡尔 我不想说
Carl, I don't want to.
因为 有件事
Because there, uh-- there was something that--
我们想...告诉你
that we wanted to, uh-- to talk to you about.
宝贝 宝贝
Well, sweetheart-- sweetheart, um,
我和丽塔在过去一年里增进了许多了解
Rita and I have gotten to know each other better this last year.
但你们早就认识了啊
But you already knew each other.
是的 但是...
Yes, uh, but...
我们最近经常在一起
We've been spending a lot of time together.
所以你们...
So--so you're...
安妮 我知道你一时很难消化
Annie, I know this is a lot to take in right--
你也是她的爸爸吗
You're her daddy too?
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline.
投河的事六个月前才发生
And the river was only six months ago.
我不擅长的是阅读
Reading was my problem.
不是数学
Not math.
当然不是 宝...
Of course it's not, sweet--
安妮 安妮 安妮
Annie, Annie, Annie!
-你怎么能这样 -把刀放下
- How could you? - Put the knife down!
我...她会冷静的
I--she'll be fine.
只是太意外了 她一时无法接受
It's just the surprise of it all.
-好 -那么...
- All right, okay. - So...
这个箱子和车尾箱里那个吧
Yeah, so I think this box and the one in the trunk.
你把这个放到客厅
If you put it in the front room...
-好 -应该就没问题了
- Okay. - You'll be good.
嗯 这些都能放得下
Yep, this is all gonna fit
只要我们把安妮的东西搬到阁楼
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表