剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
我今天下午把它放出门时
when I let him out this afternoon,
它直接扑上了你家的门
he went right to your door.
很奇怪 对吧
Weird, right?
但最让我困惑的是
But the thing that confuses me most is...
你付的租金明明还可以多住一周
you're paid up for another week,
但现在行李却全都打包好了
yet your bags are all packed.
他说他要杀了我们
He said he'd kill us.
他找上了我
He came to me.
他做了一些事
He had done something.
关于一场火
Something about a fire...
在耶路撒冷镇
In Salem's Lot.
他说我女儿...
He said my daughter...
他说我女儿看到了一些不该看到的东西
He said she'd seen something that she shouldn't'a.
我跟他说 乔依什么都没看到
But Joy hadn't seen anything, I said.
但他坚决不信
But he did not want to take no...
他似乎是那种不喜欢别人顶撞他的人
He--he seems like the kind of man, doesn't like to hear "No,"
尤其是一个女人
especially not from a woman.
我以为他会伤害我们
I thought he was gonna hurt us.
或者更糟
Or worse.
没事 继续说
It's all right. Go on.
谢天谢地他没有久留
Thank goodness he didn't stay.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
一辆车开到了停车场 然后...
A car came into the parking lot, and--
你侄子看到了 他就离开了我的小木屋
and your nephew saw it and he--he left my cabin
然后冲进了森林里
and he ran off into the woods.
接着一个男人从那辆车上下来
And then a man got out of the car
他就开始追你侄子
and he started following your nephew
我相当确定...
and I'm-I'm pretty sure that...
他拿着一把枪
that he had a gun.
什么样的男人
What man?
不 我 我不想害任何人陷入麻烦
N--no, I don't--I don't want to get anybody in trouble.
-我 我只是... -什么样的男人
- You know, I--I just- - What man?
我不是个种族歧视者 莫里尔先生
I am not a racist, Mr. Merrill,
所以我不想
so I don't want to cast aspersions
根据肤色来毁谤一些人
based on, you know, skin color.
他的块头是这么大
Was he yea big...
还是这么大
Or yea big?
那玩意儿让整个办公室闻起来跟臭鼬的屁♥眼♥一样
This shit makes the office smell like a skunk's asshole.
你的烟管闻起来又是什么屁♥眼♥味
What kind of asshole does your pipe smell like?
乔治·华盛顿的屁♥眼♥
George Washington's asshole.
新来的卖♥♥茶的婆娘还在制♥造♥麻烦吗
So, the new tea lady still making trouble?
她现在看清了成为问题人物本身就是个大问题
She decided that being a problem was too much of a problem.
他们是非常强悍的人 但是...
They're very tough people, but...
但你很擅长对付索马里难民
but you're good with the skinnies.
我擅长对付任何人 老爹
I'm good with everybody, Pop.
重点是 孩子...
The point is, son...
那将会是你的
it's gonna be yours.
商场
The mall.
不只是收费 所有权都是你的
Not just collections. The title.
整个商场都是你的
The whole nut.
你的人 你的产奶的奶牛
Your people, your milk cow.
还有别的东西 听着...
And there's something else. Listen...
你和你姐姐
you and your sister...
你们跟那两个小子一样 都是我的家人
you're as much family to me as the boys.
我想着 如果你们愿意的话
And I was thinking, if it's something you want,
我们应该考虑办一下领养手续
we should talk about adoption.
正式的那种
Officially, you know.
让以后办事更方便一些
Make things easier down the line.
当然了 如果你很满意眼前的情况
Of course, if--if you're happy with the way things are,
你们已经长大了
you know, you're grown.
所以 主要是为了做生意方便
So...it's just more for the business side of things, you know.
只是为了生意公事公办吗
So it's just business?
向来如此
Always.
那么...
So...
成交吗
deal?
我得先跟娜迪亚谈谈
Uh, I have to talk to Nadia,
但我觉得应该没什么
but I guess it could be all right.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
真是好消息
That's good news.
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit.
你到底想怎么样 老爹
What the fuck do you want, Pop?
艾斯出什么事了
What happened to Ace?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
别跟我装模作样 你把尸体抛在哪儿了
Fuckin' be coy with me-where'd you dump the body?
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
是啊 这一场大戏 警♥察♥都参与了
Yes. This big show. Cops. Ooh.
你搞这一套是干什么 老家伙
What's all this bullshit, old man?
你又不会伤害我
You're not gonna hurt me.
你现在立刻放了我
You're gonna let me go right now,
否则我就告诉娜迪亚关于你的真♥相♥
or I'm gonna tell Nadia the truth about you.
你我都清楚你无法允许那种事发生
We both know you can't have that.
是谁说我把艾斯杀人抛尸了
Who said I did that to Ace?
目击者
Eyewitness.
什么目击者 放屁
"Eyewitness"? Bullshit.
他们也看到他朝我的房♥子里扔燃♥烧♥瓶♥了吗
Did they also eyewitness him firebombing my house?
所以你尾随他去了观星者旅舍
So you tailed him to the Stargazer,
然后终于让他罪有所偿了
then you finally gave him what he deserved.
告诉我你把尸体丢在哪儿了
Tell me where you put the fucking body.
说 说 说
Talk, talk, talk, talk.
你要是想拷打某人 就拷打吧
You wanna torture someone, you torture them.
你想杀某人 就杀吧
You wanna kill them, kill them.
我以为你在军队里已经学到了这点呢
I thought you already knew that from the army.
如果是我把你绑了起来
If I had you tied up...
绝对不会跟你多话的
we wouldn't be talking now.
这一点我信你 阿布迪
I believe you about that, Abdi.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个伪君子 老爹
You're such a fucking hypocrite, Pop.
你希望是我杀了他
You hope I killed him
这样我们就扯平了 公平的很
'cause then we'll be even, fair.
公事公办
Just business.
但永远不可能只是公事
But we will never be just business,
我们也永远成不了家人
and we will never be a family either.
现在还是不喜欢狗吗
Still not a dog lover?
把那东西给我弄走
Keep that fucking thing away.
鲍比·奥很擅长寻找艾斯的踪迹
Bobby Orr here has got a nose for Ace.
向来如此
Always did.
看看它有什么要说的
Let's see what he has to say.
搞什么 老爹
What the fuck, Pop?
-尸体在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where's the fucking body? - I don't know!
尸体在哪儿
Where's the fucking body?
操♥你♥妈♥的 老家伙
Fuck you, old man!
艾斯究竟在哪儿
Where the fuck is Ace?
尸体在哪儿 阿布迪
Where's the body, Abdi?
艾斯究竟在哪儿
Where the fuck is Ace?
老爹
Pop!
老爹
Pop!
老爹
Pop!
我所做的一切
Everything I do,
都是为了保护你
I do because I have to protect you...
所以我们现在必须马上离开
which is why we have to leave now.
我很抱歉我之前说我们可以留下...
I'm sorry that I said that we could stay--
我们在逃避什么东西 对吧
We're running from something, aren't we?
是警♥察♥吗
Is it police?
你是做了什么事吗 妈
Did you do something, Mom?
我不知道你在暗示什么 因...
I don't know what you're insinuating, b--
网上完全查不到关于我们的任何信息
There's nothing about either one of us online anywhere.
就好像我们根本不存在一样
It's like we don't even exist.
你违背了规矩 小姑娘
You broke the rules, little lady!
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表