剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Thought maybe you, uh, decided to stay.
没有
No.
听说你在德维尔医院上了几轮班
Heard you picked up a shift or two over at Deville.
我...我跟里边几个医生是朋友
I'm, uh--I'm friends with some of the docs.
挡风玻璃装好了吗
Is the windshield in?
还没有 女士 抱歉
Uh, no, ma'am, sorry.
我早上问了他们
I, uh--I spoke to them this morning.
不过我会告诉汽修店
But, hey, I'll--I'll tell Jeep
没修好你的车就别开门做生意
no more business with them until it's here.
本地媒体要来报道他们建筑工地
Local fucking news coming to watch them pour foundation
浇筑地基
at a construction site.
一群无赖浇水泥地有什么好报道的
Fucking rakes pour a concrete floor, that's news?
真希望阿布迪掉地基坑里摔死
Hope Abdi falls in and fucking dies.
-报道这个还差不多 -是啊
- There's some news I can use. - Yeah.
有事吗 19号♥
Can I help you, 19?
老爹说别再招惹观星者旅舍的住客
Pop said no more fucking with the Star Gazer guests.
那女人眼神很疯狂
She's got crazy in her eyes, that one.
连她女儿看起来都怕她
Even her own daughter looks afraid of her.
她可是个护士 混球
She's a nurse, asshole.
这个护士的车牌和她的车辆识别码对不上
A nurse whose fucking plates don't match her VIN.
现在你成车管所了
So now you're the DMV?
相信我 她一定在逃避什么
Trust me, she's running from something.
阿布迪那事是怎么回事
So what's that shit with Abdi?
你不是不想掺和那事儿吗
I thought you wanted to be left the fuck out of it?
他可是你的继弟
He's -- he's your fucking stepbrother.
拜托你别干蠢事
Please don't do anything stupid.
老天
Gosh.
你到底站在谁那边 老弟
Whose side you on, little bro?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
-该死 -妈妈
- Oh, shit. - Mom?
他们只是我的新朋友而已
They're just some new friends.
-都是些混混 -你怎么知道
- Brats. - How do you know?
-因为他们住在这 -我们也是啊
- Because they live here. - So do we!
不会住很久
Not for long.
除了你 我一个人都不认识
I don't know anyone except for you
也没人认识我
and--and nobody knows me!
但或许我们来到这是有原因的
But maybe we ended up here for a reason.
或许这里就是欢笑之地
Maybe this is the Laughing Place.
并不是
It's not.
乔依 我会一直尽我所能
Joy, I will always do anything,
不惜一切保护你 让你完整
everything to keep you safe, keep you whole,
给你应得的生活
and give you the life that you deserve.
不是这种恶劣 虚假 凑合度日的生活
Not this awful, false thing that passes as life,
不是住在这种地方的人口中的生活
that people in places like this say is life.
绝对不是
It isn't.
这种地方的人会告诉你
Now, people in places like this will tell you
你只配得到公路路肩上的垃圾
the trash on the highway shoulder is all there is
你该去追那些
and you should chase after that trash
在风中翻飞的垃圾
as it blows in the filthy wind,
他们会试图把你同化
and they will try to make you one of them.
他们会说 "现在不再有所谓的标准了"
They'll say, "Oh, there's no such thing as standards anymore."
他们美其名曰为自♥由♥
And they will call that freedom,
但那只是他们的自♥由♥ 把你变成垃圾
but it's their freedom to make you trash--
他们的垃圾 以便利用你
their trash-- so they can use you
控制你 并将你抛弃
and own you and throw you away...
-妈妈 -但我绝不允许
- Mom-- - But I won't let them!
我宁死也不会让他们如愿 乔依
It'll be blood on Christmas before I let them, Joy!
哪怕我横尸在你身前也要阻止他们
I'll throw my blamed body between you and anybody!
妈妈
Mom!
你去医院时有没有拿药
Did you get any pills at the hospital?
这是紧急情况吗
Is this an emergency?
你需要帮助 妈妈 你听到了吗
You need help! Mom, can you hear me?
我很担心你 求你 妈妈 跟我说话
I--I'm worried about you. Please, Mom, talk to me!
他的小腿把马裤撑得满满当当
His calves bulged in his breeches,
证明他之前费力攀爬和骑马过
evidence of hard climbs and hard ridings,
即使他的肚皮已经饿到干瘪
even as his belly had flatten to nothing.
至少她能看出 他之前一直在高地
He had been in the Highlands, that much she could see
因为他双颊凹陷
from the concavity of his cheeks.
房♥间号♥ 019
姓氏 英格斯
非法乘机 逃避谋杀指控
将于2020年在耶路撒冷镇盛大开业
房♥地♥产♥大亨沦落到睡他姐姐家的沙发
Big real estate mogul sleeping on his sister's couch?
今天尽量别杀人 好吗
Try not to kill anyone today, yeah?
好
Yep.
帕索德医生请拨♥打♥6277
Would Dr. Pazold dial 6277?
帕索德医生请拨♥打♥6277
Dr. Pazold dial 6277.
豪瓦达格医生
Hey, Dr. H.
你有药房♥的应急门卡吗
You got the override key to the pharmacy?
密♥码♥又出错了
We're getting another punch code error.
我好像落在家里了
I left it at home, I think.
记住小东西放哪了不是我的长项
Keeping track of the little things is not my skill set.
我打给安保人员
I'll call security.
你知道这表格是谁做的吗
Hey, do you know who did this?
应该是新来的那个女孩 安妮
I think it was the new girl, Anne.
那是我的
That's mine.
很可爱
It's lovely.
是我妈留给我的
Belonged to my mother.
破扣子松了
Darn clasp is loose.
我的职员们说你在这表现得很好
My staff, they're telling me you're doing good work here.
好吧
Okay.
-豪瓦达格医生 -什么事
- Hey, Dr. H? - Yeah?
你♥爸♥来找你了
Your dad's here to see you.
你居然在我办公室里抽烟
You smoking in my office?
什么 这个吗
What, this?
医用的 比化疗的效果还好
Medicinal. Better than my chemo.
孩子
Hey, kid.
你不是预约了周五才来吗
Isn't your appointment Friday?
是啦 但我想早点来见你
Yeah, well, I wanted to see you before then.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
-我想我快死了 -这我也无能为力
- I think I'm dying. - Not if I can help it.
我回到新英格兰的屁♥眼♥ 不是为了给你送终的
I didn't come back to New England's asshole for you to croak on me.
你这对病人的态度是从哈佛学来的吗
Did you learn that bedside manner at Harvard?
那天我逃课了
Skipped that day.
看来你钱白花了
Guess you wasted your money.
不 看见你穿着这身白大褂
No, seeing you in that white coat?
我就算明天嗝屁也无妨 因为我至少做了件好事
I could check out tomorrow knowing I done one good thing.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你得跟你弟弟谈谈
You need to talk to your brother.
-老爹 -这很重要
- Pop. - It's important.
他还暂住在你的客房♥里 对吗
He's still staying in that guest shack of yours, yeah?
你我说好了的
You and I had a deal.
最薄弱的环节会坏事
Deal's only as good as its weakest link.
-你是指阿布迪吗 -是艾斯
- And that's Abdi? -That's Ace.
阿布迪提前六个月撬走艾斯的租户
Abdi's been poaching Ace's tenants six months early.
他给他们更好的交易算撬走吗
Is it poaching if he's just giving them a better deal?
艾斯可不看《经济学家》杂♥志♥ 娜迪亚
Ace doesn't read The Economist, Nadia.
叫阿布迪手下留情
Tell Abdi to go easy.
这事顺其自然
This'll take care of itself.
我不掺和那边的事
I don't get involved in that side.
我们说好了的
That was our deal.
-"不伤害他人" -从医人员入学第一课
- "Do no harm." - First day of class.
你的钱花得值 老爹
Money well spent, Pop.
希望如此
I hope so.
周五复诊日见了
See you at your appointment Friday.
不管你在吸什么绿色种植产品 都减半
And whatever green cultivation you're smoking, cut it in half.
跟你弟弟谈谈
Talk to your brother.
测量一下屋顶
Scale the rooftops.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
整栋大楼吗 我不确定 我去看看
The whole building? I'm not sure. I'll check.
喂 我想打出去
Hello? I'm trying to call out.
等一两分钟 发电机会开始运作
Give it a minute or two, the generator will kick in.
你喜欢吗 你喜欢吗
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表