剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
这 究竟是怎么回事
Wha...what on Earth?
圣诞
Christmas!
不 不 不要
No. No, no, no, no, no.
妈
Mom!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
天呐 发生什么事了
Oh, my God, what happened?
你看到我的项链了吗
Have you seen my necklace?
什么 没有
What? No.
你又出车祸了吗
Were you in another accident?
妈 你浑身都是血
M--Mom, you're all bloody.
情况变了 我们不能留在这里了
Things have changed. We can't stay here.
什么
What?
妈 等等 到底出什么事了
Mom, slow down a moment. What happened?
你说过我们可以留在这里的
You sa--you said we could stay here.
我知道 亲爱的 但这地方...
I know, little love, but this place...
这里不是欢笑之地 我知道
It isn't the Laughing Place. I know.
不是
No.
但是 妈 求你了 我喜欢这里
But Mom, please. I like it here.
乔依 我绝对无法
Joy, I cannot, in good conscience,
允许我女儿留在这种地方
allow my daughter to stay in a place like this.
你承诺过的
You promised!
你不能就这么反悔自己的承诺
You can't just go back on your promise like that.
乔依
Joy.
你给我听好了
You listen to me, now.
当这肮脏的世上最爱你
When the person who loves you most
最懂得怎么爱你的人
and best in this filthy world
要你信任他们
asks you to trust them,
你一定要听那个人的话 乔依
then you listen to that person, Joy,
因为那个人为你抗争过
because that person has fought for you
那个人知道会有什么危险 乔依
and that person knows what danger is, Joy,
你不知道的危险
in a way that you don't!
我祈祷你永远不会知道那种危险
And I pray that you never will!
乔依
Joy!
乔依
Joy!
-我来吧 朱莉 -谢谢 豪瓦达格医生
- I got this, Julie. - Thanks, Dr. H.
没事
No problem.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
嗨
Hi.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
今天你来给我注射毒药吗
You gonna give me my poison today?
怎么了
What's wrong?
是艾斯
It's Ace.
怎么了
What's up?
他把一个燃♥烧♥瓶♥从窗户扔进了我们家
He threw a Molotov cocktail through the window of our house.
-我去杀了他 -老爹
- ...fuckin' kill him. - Pop!
老爹 不要 等等 听我说
Pop. No, wait. Listen to me.
-阿布迪还好吗 -他没事
- Is Abdi okay? - He's fine.
坐下 我们要好好谈谈这事
Sit down. We gotta talk about this.
阿布迪打算怎么做
What's Abdi gonna do?
说真的 我不知道
Honestly? I don't know.
叫阿布迪别管
Tell Abdi to fucking sit tight.
我来解决这事 不麻烦别人
It's for me to sort out. My mess to clean up.
跟阿布迪说"低调 什么都别干"
Tell Abdi, "Lay low. Do nothing."
嘿 蠢货
Hey, dipshit.
你最好是病了或死了 我没在跟你开玩笑
You'd better be sick or dead. I shit you not.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
你本该跟我见面...
You were supposed to meet me at--
天呐
Jesus.
鲍比 到这儿来
Bobby, come here.
过来
Come here.
-老爹 -克里斯
- Pop? - Chris?
没错 是我
Yeah, it's me.
搞什么 这是什么回事
The fuck? What--what's going on?
艾斯那个狗东西哪儿去了
Where the fuck is Ace?
不知道 反正不在这
No clue. Not here.
他没喂鲍比·奥
He didn't feed Bobby Orr.
他本该去博赛特家跟我见面的
He was supposed to meet me at the Bonsaint's.
等等 那混♥蛋♥把手♥机♥丢在家里了吗
Wait. That fuckwit left his phone at home?
-是啊 -他的货车呢
- Yeah. - H'bout the truck?
还在这里
It's still here.
如果你看到他 打给我
Call me if you see him.
过来 鲍比
Come here, Bobby.
我懂的 宝贝
I know, babe.
慢着点 慢着点
Hang on. Hang on.
慢着点
Hang on.
慢着点 鲍比
Hang on, Bobby.
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby. Bobby.
你总是这样 我受够了
You always do this, and I'm tired of it!
乔依 我叫你马上把你的行李收拾好
Joy, I told you to pack up your stuff right now!
我不会去任何地方的
I'm not going anywhere.
给我回来 小姑娘
Get back here, little lady!
你以为你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我去我朋友家
I'm going to my friend's house.
不行 休想
Oh, no, you're not!
抱歉 英格斯夫人 这狗...
Sorry, Ms. Ingalls. She's...
-乔依 -我不会走的
- Joy! - I'm not leaving!
军队前往索马里 帮助救济饥饿的民众
The Army went to Somalia to help feed the hungry,
用枪炮扫除坏人
to sweep away the bad guys with the guns,
解放人♥民♥
to--to free the people.
但有时候事情不会如我们所愿 不是吗
But things don't always go the way we hope, do they?
对我们所有人都一样
For any of us.
在那边也是如此
And they sure didn't over there.
现在我们唯一能做的 就是伸开手...
So all we can do now is to extend a hand...
双手都伸开
in both directions.
记住《罗马书》中的教导
Remember Romans:
"我们都是彼此的兄弟"
"We are all each other's brothers."
这里没人比莫里尔老爹是个更称职的兄弟
No one here has been more of a brother than Pop Merrill.
当他知道你们的国家发生的事后
When he found out what happened in your country,
他坚持帮你们在缅因州找到一个新的家园
he insisted we help find you a new home here in Maine.
今天 我很高兴地宣布
And today, I am happy to announce
老爹从他在松林路的仓库腾出空间
Pop's offered spaces in his warehouse on Pine
提供给任何想自己做生意的难民
to any refugees looking to open their own business.
老爹
Pop.
你把大部分预算都用来制♥作♥那些丑爆的女巫稻草人
You spent most of the budget on those ugly-ass witch scarecrows
结果却引发了车祸
that caused that damn car crash.
现在还想让我们给你更多钱办游♥行♥
Now you want us to give more for a parade?
是为了庆祝这座小镇最初的创建者
To celebrate the original founders of this town.
你们选举出了新一届的议会
You all elected a new council
帮助城♥堡♥石恢复生机
to bring Castle Rock back to life.
-根本没人和你竞争 -老爹
- You ran unopposed. - Pop.
好吧 这座小镇有着丰富的历史...
Okay, um, this town has as much history...
艾斯来过吗
Ace been around?
几天前或许来过
A few days ago, maybe.
诚然 我们是经历过一些黑暗时期
Sure, we've had our dark moments.
但谁没有过呢
But who hasn't?
我们可以利用我们的过去帮助开启新的未来
We can use our past to help get started on our future.
比如说 你们知道
For example, do you all have any idea
马萨诸塞州的塞勒姆从波士顿的
what kind of Boston dollars Salem, Mass
女巫爱好者身上能赚多少钱吗
pulls in from all the witch groupies?
当年城♥堡♥石镇上也有女巫 各位
We had our own witches right here in Castle Rock, people.
她们是撒旦崇拜者
They were Satanists,
不是女巫
not witches.
那些人跟错误的人做了交易
Made a bad deal with the wrong hombre, those folks,
她们因此自取灭亡了
and they burned for it.
我们在这方面可谓
We've been making bad deals
有着久远的历史 经常跟错误的人做交易
with the wrong fella for a long, long time.
老爹 你没事吧
Pop, you okay?
如果你看到艾斯 打给我
Call me if you see Ace.
给我滚开
Get the fuck out of my way.
你看到艾斯了吗
You seen Ace?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表