剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
你没看到他吗
You ain't seen him?
这是我的周费
Here's my weekly.
至于艾斯 他已经好几天没来过了
And, uh, as far as Ace goes, he hasn't been around in a few days.
但如果他过来的话 我会联♥系♥你的 老爹
But if he comes this way, I'll call you, Pop.
给我滚开
Get out of my way.
-你看到艾斯了吗 -没有
- You seen Ace? - No.
艾斯在哪儿
Where's Ace?
我知道你见过他
I know you seen him.
你们有谁看到艾斯了吗
Either of you seen Ace?
你去教堂找过吗 老爹
You try the church, Pop?
他失踪了 甚至可能已经死了
He's M-I-fucking-A. Maybe even dead.
你觉得这里有谁知道消息吗
Do you think anyone here knows anything about that?
不 他们怎么会知道
No. Why would they?
什么事 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, rake?
该走了
It's time to go.
安
Anne?
-发生什么事了 -豪瓦达格医生 这是乔依
- What happened? - Dr. H, this is Joy.
-你好 -你好 乔依 我是娜迪亚
- Hi. - Hi, Joy. I'm Nadia.
发生什么事了
What happened here?
是二次损伤
It's a reinjury.
缝合的伤口再度崩裂
Burst stitches and shredding.
她还得打一针破伤风增强剂
And she needs a tetanus booster.
-已经有好几年了 -好的
- It's been a few years. - Okay.
真♥他♥妈♥疼
It frickin' hurts.
-先去帮她做准备 -好的
- Go ahead and get her prepped. - I will.
非常感谢 医生
Appreciate it, Doc.
我不需要你陪我一起进去
I--I don't need you in there.
但我想陪你去 亲爱的
But I wanna come, love.
你就在候诊室待着吧
Stay in the waiting room.
她16岁了 对吧
She's 16, right?
所以严格来说 她可以要求隐私
So technically, she can ask for her privacy.
-不 我觉得... -别担心
- No, I think-- - Don't worry.
我会照顾好她的
I'll take care of her.
没事的
We got this.
我感觉好奇怪
I feel weird.
是因为麻醉剂的效果
It's the anesthetic.
你之前用过止疼药吗
Have you ever had pain medicine like...
比如在牙医那里时
at the dentist?
我妈负责帮我洁牙
My mom cleans my teeth.
她妈妈以前是个...怎么说的来着
Her mom was a... what's it called?
卫生员吗
A hygienist?
上次是谁帮你缝合的伤口 乔依
Who did these stitches, Joy?
是我妈缝合的
My mom did them.
在家吗
Like, at home?
你和你妈 经常搬家吗
So you and your mom, you've moved around a lot?
是啊 护士必须这样
Yeah. Nurses have to,
不然就会失去从业资格证
or else they lose their license.
是你妈跟你说的吗
Did your mom tell you that?
乔依
Joy?
我希望你知道
Just so you know,
无论你对我说什么 都会是保密的
anything you tell me is completely confidential.
我想吃软糖圣代
I want a fudge sundae.
大家都说是我杀了他
她跟那些人究竟是怎么回事
这是负责他们的国际移♥民♥组织
Here's their IOM.
他们在战争中失去了母亲
Lost their mom in the war.
是靠自己过来的
Managed to get here by themselves.
你在做的事真的很了不起 莫里尔先生
It's wonderful what you're doing, Mr. Merrill.
抚养他们真的是善举
Fostering is such a gift.
这叫香草奶昔
It's called "Vanilla milkshake."
不 不 相信我 尝尝看
No, no, no. Trust me. Try it.
相信我 很好喝的
Trust me. It's good.
尝尝看
Try.
等一下 等等
Wait a second. Wait.
你刚刚跟她说她不会喜欢的 对吧
You just told her she's not gonna like it, didn't you?
你以后做生意会很有前途的 孩子
You got a future in business, son.
艾斯 克里斯 进来
Ace. Chris. Get in here.
怎么没有给我的奶昔呢
Where's my fucking milkshake?
等我找到艾斯
As soon as I find Ace,
这次我一定要把那个混♥蛋♥关起来
I'm getting that piece of shit put away this time.
-克里斯 别... -我是认真的 这太疯狂了
- Chris, just-- - I'm serious. This is insane.
老爹是不会让正直的警♥察♥掺和进来的
Pop's not gonna get straight cops involved.
可能会动用他自己的人 但你知道规矩
His, maybe. But you know the rules.
-去他妈的的老爹的规矩 -是吗
- Well, fuck Pop's rules. - Yeah?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
算还好吧
I guess.
你那天晚上收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my message the other night?
对此我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我在醇虎酒吧多喝了几杯 然后想着...
I had a few at the Tiger and was just thinking...
鉴于阿布迪和这些破事
Um, you know, with Abdi and all this,
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that it's a, uh, good idea.
是啊 你说得对 当然了
No, no. Right. Of course.
如果艾斯被送到急诊室来 记得通知我
Let me know if Ace ends up in the ER.
或者停尸房♥
Or the morgue.
去把他们赶出去
Go get them out.
保安
Security!
该滚出去了
Time to get the fuck out!
我知道你们闯入过我们的土地
I know you've been trespassing in our land!
惊喜哦 混...
Surprise, mo--
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck?
我听说你在商场骚扰我的那些租户了 是吗
Hear you were fucking with my tenants at the mall, huh?
只是找艾斯而已
Just looking for Ace.
那些人现在是他的租户
Those are his tenants now.
那里半数人都经历过枪林弹雨的真正战争
Half of those folks been in a shooting war--a real one--
那个商场的每一个摊位
and every goddamn one of those stalls at that bazaar
柜台下面都藏着一把枪
has got a gat under the counter.
你准备好开战了吗 硬汉
You ready for war, tough guy?
谢谢你的建议 但我们不是你的手下
Appreciate the advice, but we don't work for you.
立刻给我打住
Cut it out now,
免得你们惹出无法挽回的灾难
before you fuck something that can't be un-fucked.
现在就有个灾难 老爹
Here's something fucked, Pop:
在艾斯的商场 有人说阿布迪在说些疯话
over at Ace's mall, people say Abdi's been shit-talking.
关于什么的
About what?
为那场火灾报仇
Retaliation for the fire.
杀掉了你的侄子
Killing your fucking nephew.
你们这些蠢货完全不知道你们在卷入什么事
Fuckwits have no idea what you're getting into.
放宽心点 老爹 我们都在为你出力
Feel better, Pop. We're all pulling for you.
我是阿布迪 请留言
This is Abdi. Leave a message.
阿布迪 是我
Abdi, it's me.
我有事找你谈 很重要的事
I gotta talk to you. It's important.
搜索"护士"和"从业执照"
Search "Nurse" And "License"...
以及"工作"和"期限"
and "Job" And "Term."
你在滴水
You're dripping.
搜索"安·英格斯"
Search "Anne Ingalls."
搜索"安·英格斯 请听好拼写"
Search "Anne I-N-G-A-L-L-S," end quote.
我女儿去哪儿了
Where's my daughter?
献血活动需要更大的空间
We needed more space for the blood drive.
-豪瓦达格医生把她转移走了 -在哪儿
- Dr. H moved her. - Where?
英格斯夫人
Ms. Ingalls?
你认识我的侄子吧
You know my nephew.
约翰 艾斯
John? Ace?
观星者旅舍的管理人
Manages the Stargazer.
不 我觉得我从没...
No, I don't believe I've ever m--
省点时间 别他妈说废话了
Let's save some time and cut through the bullshit.
别说脏话啊
Language.
他昨晚去了你家
He went to your cabin last night.
我不知道你在暗示什么...
I don't know what you're insinuating--
我不是暗示 我是直说
I'm not insinuating. I'm telling.
我侄子失踪了
My nephew's missing.
而他的狗
And his dog,
向来神志都高他一等
who has considerably better sense than him--
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表