剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Uh, Reginald Marion Merrill...
瑞吉纳德·马里恩·莫里尔
他的朋友 敌人和各种其他恶棍
Known as Pop to his friends, enemies,
都称他为"老爹"
and various other miscreants...
他这周去世了
Passed away this week,
几乎所有人都喜出望外
much to the delight of damn near everyone.
老爹放高♥利♥贷♥给每个陷入困境的人
Pop loan-sharked every sucker that got himself into a jam
入伍记录
还在格罗瑞姆旧货商店把各种
and--and hawked every manner of gewgaw and doodad...
华而不实的廉价小玩意卖♥♥给不明真♥相♥的笨蛋
to unsuspecting chumps at the Emporium Galorium.
货物出门概不退货
Caveat emptor.
柜台上就放着这个牌子
That's the sign that sits on the counter.
这是拉丁语
It's Latin.
意思是 "你刚被
It means, "You've just been cheated
入伍记录
南缅因州最可恶的混♥蛋♥给骗了"
by the biggest son of a bitch in southern Maine."
虽然老爹自己没有孩子
Although Pop had no children of his own,
但他养大了他姐姐布兰达的孩子
he raised his sister Brenda's kids,
克里斯和约翰
Chris and John,
因为老爹尽心尽力养育他们
and because of Pop's diligent parenting,
这两位年轻人长大后成为你们今天认识的
those two young men grew into the abject piece of shit
卑鄙小人和无脑蠢蛋
and the dimwitted boob you know today.
谁是小人谁是蠢蛋 你们自己想
I'll let you figure out which one is which.
老爹还收养了两个来自索马里的孩子
Pop also fostered two kids from Somalia...
曾派驻索马里哥 参与哥特毒蛇行动
这大概是
Which was probably
老爹整个混账人生里
the only decent thing Pop did
做过的唯一一件正派之事
in his otherwise beshitted life.
不
No, not--
不是正派
not decent, no.
并非正派之举
It wasn't decency.
只是他欠的债
It was just a debt.
不过又是一笔要还的债
Just another goddamn debt to be settled.
但是
But...
这笔债还不了
it can't be settled.
永远无法偿清
It--it can't be-- it can't be settled.
老爹 你没事吧
Hey, Pop, you okay?
谢谢各位前来
Thanks for coming.
继续喝酒吧 各位
Uh, just--uh, just keep drinking, everyone.
-好 -好啊
- Yeah. - All right.
-好的 -老爹
- Okay. - Pop!
你的外套落在我家了
You left your jacket at my place.
晚点想过去拿吗
Wanna pick it up later?
你早就知道了吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
娜迪亚
Nadia.
你是不是对她说了什么
Hey, did you say something to her?
关于什么
About?
听着 我知道你用烟斗求和那一招
Look, I know your peace pipe routine
都是骗人的鬼话
is fucking bullshit, okay?
但别把她扯进
But don't bring her into whatever it is
你和阿布迪的纷争
you're running on Abdi.
我只是想实现一个将死之人的遗愿
I'm just trying to grant a dying man's final wish.
别演戏了
Please.
你要怎么样才肯相信
What's it gonna take to convince you
我变了 弟弟
that I've changed, brother?
别再表现得这么古怪
Stop being so fucking weird.
好吧
All right.
还有其他事
There is something else going on.
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
但跟你想的完全不是一回事
But it's not like anything you're thinking.
来 我带你去看
Come on, I'll show you.
教堂
Church?
怎么 你开始信教了
So, what, you found Jesus?
你可以说我改变信仰了
You might say I've had a conversion of sorts.
你知道吗 四百年前
Did you know that 400 years ago...
耶路撒冷镇曾叫做新耶路撒冷[圣城]
Jerusalem's Lot was called New Jerusalem?
居住在新耶路撒冷的是一群...
New Jerusalem was settled by a very special...
非常特殊的人
group of people.
慢点 议员女士 我扶着你
Easy, Madam Councilwoman, I got you.
从很多方面来说 这片土地...
In many ways, this land...
-小心碰头 -你可以说...
- Watch your head. - You might say...
坐好了
There you go.
仍然是他们的
Is still theirs.
他们是勇士 曾与来自
They were brave souls who fought enemies
东方和西方的敌人抗争
from east and west...
你现在是不是嗑嗨了
Are you high right now?
保卫这片被许诺给他们的土地
To defend the land that they were promised.
哥们 你干嘛一直给我上历史课
Dude, what is with the fucking history lesson?
他们一次也没投降过 以后也不会
They never surrendered, and they never will surrender.
说真的
Honestly, man,
你到底在说什么胡话啊
what the fuck are you talking about?
来吧
Come on.
来啊
Come.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
你大老远带我来这里 就是为了告诉我
So you drag me all the way down here
你参加戒酒互助会了
to tell me you're joining AA?
不 不是戒酒互助会
No, not AA.
但我在创建一个团体
But I am creating a kind of fellowship.
想加入吗
Wanna join?
搞什么
What the fuck?
救命
Help me!
救命啊
Help!
克里斯
Chris?
求你
Please.
求你救救我
Please help me.
别动 我去叫救护车
Don't move. I'll call an ambulance.
神父
Father?
他们得快点 我伤得很重
They need to hurry. It's real bad.
我们会让你恢复如初 孩子
We'll make you good as new, son.
如果有谁能让我死而复生
If anyone can bring me back to life...
那就是你 但是
It's you, but...
我受够了 孩子
I'm--I'm done, Inanta.
我受够了被人捅
I'm done getting poked.
受够了被人下毒
I'm done getting poisoned.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我需要你的退伍文件
I needed your discharge papers
退伍军人试验疗法要用
to get you in the VA trial.
我找了很久才找到
Took me forever to find them.
几乎就像是你不希望有人找到一样
Almost as if you didn't want them to be found.
你的入伍记录也在那里
Your ERB was there too.
所有你参加过战斗的地方
All the places you fought overseas.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗
Iraq, Afghanistan.
你以前跟我说过那些地方发生的事
Those, you had stories about.
但有一个地方你没提过
But there's one that you left out.
娜迪亚
Nadia...
你当年就在那里
You were there.
摩加迪休 1993年
Mogadishu, 1993.
那是...
It was, uh...
机密任务 而且...
It was a classified mission, and, uh...
我一直好奇你为什么想要我们
I always wondered why you wanted us.
-为什么不辞麻烦 -孩子
- Why you went to the trouble. - Inanta.
你不是想随便收养几个索马里孩子
You didn't want to foster just any Somali kids...
你想要我们
You wanted us,
阿布迪和我
Abdi and me.
没错 我想要你们
Yeah. Yes, I did.
为什么
Why?
因为是你做的
Because it was you.
她有枪
She's got a gun!
阿布迪
Abdi!
妈 把枪放下
妈 救救我
阿布迪 娜迪亚
Abdi, Nadia!
是你
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表