剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
I only had you.
在这整个世上 我只有你这个弟弟
In the whole world, I had only you.
我的骨肉血亲
我希望你搬出去
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
就是的
娜迪亚 别这样
Nadia, come on.
就是的
快同意 我们就这么做吧
Come on. Let's do it.
我们去结婚
Let's get married.
你连医疗保险都没有
You don't have health insurance.
等我恢复在肖申克监狱的职位就有了
Well, I will when I get my job back at Shawshank.
你何不
Why don't you, um,
给我买♥♥够用一辈子的抗抑郁药
buy me a lifetime supply of Paxil and Zoloft,
然后我们再谈论这事
and then we can talk about it?
好啊
Okay.
-是怎么拼写的 -"昂贵"
- How do you spell those? - "Expensive."
-是E-X-P... -天呐 海瑟
- E-X-P-E-N- - Jesus, Heather.
我这是在努力劝你接受一枚戒指
I'm trying to talk to you about giving you a ring.
那不如卖♥♥掉吧
Yeah, well, sell it.
给我买♥♥药
Buy me pills.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你以为在这里保持理智很便宜吗
You think it's cheap staying sane around here?
-怎么回...不要 -天呐
- What in the--no! - Shit!
不 不要
Don't! Don't!
救命
Help!
我的爱
我的先知
阿米蒂·兰伯特 死于1619年
很快你就会重新活过来
在一具配得上你的灵魂的身体里
她的名字叫...
安妮
Annie.
谁
Yes?
英格斯女士
Ms. Ingalls?
史蒂夫·班纳曼
Steve Bannerman,
我是儿童和家庭服务中心的
from the Office of Child and Family Services.
有人通知你
Have you been informed that
你的女儿在我们那边吗
your daughter is in one of our facilities?
天呐 乔依没事吧
Chr--is, uh--is Joy okay?
她被妥善照顾着
She's very well taken care of.
英格斯女士 你有工作吗
Ms. Ingalls, are you employed?
我是一名持证护士
I'm a registered nurse.
我们要跟你的现雇主谈谈
We're gonna need to speak to your current employer.
如果你有固定工作 对你的案子会很有帮助
It's really good for your case if you have a regular job.
我能进来吗
Is there any way I could come in
我们能面对面谈谈吗
and we could talk face-to-face?
我需要看一下
I'm gonna need to see the space
你和乔依即将居住的空间
that you and Joy are gonna be staying in
看看适不适合
to see if it's suitable anyway.
我...
I'm...
我病了
I'm sick.
很容易传染
See, I'm very contagious.
那你觉得什么时候不会...
When do you think you won't be...
传染
contagious?
明天
Tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
为了启动整个流程
Well, in order to get the process started,
你得提供乔依的社保卡
you'll need to provide Joy's social security card
和原始出生证明
and original birth certificate.
你有吗
Do you have those?
英格斯女士
Ms. Ingalls?
有
Yes.
好的
Okay.
那我明天再来
I'll be back tomorrow, then.
我在找一个女孩
I'm looking for a girl.
乔治娅·拉钱斯
Georgia LaChance?
就是钱斯
It's just Chance.
我是丽塔
I'm Rita.
丽塔·格林
Rita Green.
好吧
Okay.
你给我打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call me?
没
Uh, no.
你听过一本叫《凶恶的天使》的书吗
Have you ever heard of the book The Ravening Angel ?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
我看着像警♥察♥吗
Do I look like a cop?
警♥察♥都这么说
That's what cops always say.
你听着不像缅因本地人
You don't sound Maine.
我最近住在纽约
I'm from New York these days.
所以有人打电♥话♥问一本书的事
So somebody called about a book
你就大老远跑缅因州来
and you came to Maine?
我收到了你手♥机♥拨出的电♥话♥
Look, I got a call from your phone.
有人跟踪我 所以我经常换电♥话♥
I have a stalker, so I go through phones fast.
那这个女人呢
What about this woman?
见过她吗
Have you seen her?
这是她16岁的样子 现在已经三十几岁了
This is 16 years old, so she would be in her 30s now.
她叫安妮
Her name is Annie
还带着个女孩
and she has a girl with her.
16岁 白种人
16. White.
眼睛可能像我
Eyes like mine, maybe.
不 没见过
No, I haven't.
我就住城♥堡♥石镇中心的汽车旅馆
I'm staying at the motor lodge, downtown Castle Rock.
16号♥房♥间
Room 16.
如果你或其他人想起任何事
So if you or anyone else remembers anything...
给我打个电♥话♥
You give me a call?
这也是警♥察♥的招牌台词
That's another thing cops say.
警♥察♥会给你五百块吗
Do cops offer you 500 bucks?
我需要些假文书
I need some paperwork.
我听说你处理过...
I was told that you handled that sort of--
不
No.
那个带锁的箱子
The lockbox.
哪去了
where did it go?
乔依
Joy.
奥古斯丁神父
说英语 伯特朗
English, Bertrand.
拜托
Please.
直到最后
Until the end.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-好多了 -嗯
- Better. - Mm
这儿的酒怎么样
How's the wine here?
也好多了
Better.
容器怎么样了
And the vessel?
给阿米蒂的
For Amity?
我在考虑一个女人
I'm considering a woman of...
她有特殊的灵魂
highly particular spirit.
你选中她的吗
You chose her?
不
No.
是她选择了我们
She chose us.
-什么时候进行仪式 -四天后
- When will it happen? - Four days.
-四天后 -嗯
- Four days? - Mm-hmm.
已经四百年了...
After 400 years...
到那晚正好
To the night.
一切都正如阿米蒂所预言的那样
It's all happening exactly as Amity said it would.
但我们不要太着急
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
还有好多事情要去做呢
There's still so much work left to do.
别急 别急
Patience. Patience.
你漫长的旅途这就结束了
You're at the end of a very long journey.
伯特朗
Bertrand.
娜迪亚 收到留言
Nadia, when you get this message,
请给我回电♥话♥
please call me back.
我所做的事都是有我的理由的 姐姐
I had my reasons for doing what I did, abayo.
我没告诉你是因为你一定会把他的钱扔到他脸上的
I didn't tell you because you would throw his money in his face.
从大学里辍学
You know, drop out of college.
回我电...
Call me--
救救我
Help me!
这是什么东西
What is this?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表