剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Did you like it? Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
安
Anne?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我...我摔倒了
I just--I fell and--
我...
was...
四号♥房♥病人需要枢复宁
Four needs Zofran.
停电吓到她了 我必须进去
The blackout really got to her, so I need to get in.
安保人员很快就来
Well, security will be here soon.
安保人员
Security?
豪瓦达格医生又把应急门卡落在家里了
Dr. H left her override key at home again.
豪瓦达格医生有应急门卡 她可以让你进去
You know, Dr. H has an override key. She'll bring you in.
-安 -需要什么就拿吧
- Anne? - Take what you need.
安 你还好吧
Anne, are you okay?
没事了
Never mind.
人员不足 酬劳过低
Understaffed, underpaid.
我上周一直被迫值夜班
You know, I've been stuck on overnights for the last week,
我快累死了
I'm exhausted.
艾瑞克·帕克请到急诊室
Eric Parker to the ER.
艾瑞克·帕克请到急诊室
Eric Parker to ER.
你是艾斯·莫里尔吗
Ace Merrill?
你们知道我是谁
You know who I am.
耶路撒冷镇昨晚起火了
There was a fire last night in Salem's Lot.
阿布迪和娜迪亚·豪瓦达格的房♥子
Abdi and Nadia Howlwadaag's house.
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
我们能进来问你几个问题吗
Can we come in and ask you a couple of questions?
我没看见你们有搜查令
Yeah, and I don't see a fucking warrant.
医生
Hi, Doc.
我给六号♥房♥病人拿瓶枢复宁
Just grabbing a Zofran for six.
安
Anne?
六号♥房♥没人
There's nobody in six.
我知道
I know that.
我是说 我拿药给...
I--what I meant was I was grabbing one for--
安 别说了
Anne, stop.
好
Okay.
我把病例弄丢了
I lost the chart.
-我忘了规矩 -你想偷什么药
- I forgot the rules-- - What are you stealing?
-奥施康定 芬太尼 -不是
- Oxycontin? Fentanyl? - No!
-你是瘾君子 -不是 我发誓
- You're an addict. - No, no, no, I swear.
-所以你才偷药 -不是的
- So you're selling the drugs. - No!
你现在就告诉我 你在这里做什么
I'm gonna call the cops if you don't tell me
否则我就报♥警♥了
what you're doing here right now.
我不对劲
I'm not right.
我脑子里常闪现画面
I've got these things in my mind.
有人跑来跑去 一些记忆
People running around and memories.
但我把他们难倒了
I stumped 'em, though.
那些精神病医生 他们无法作出诊断
The headshrinkers, they couldn't diagnose me.
他们治不好我 但我找到了处方
They could not make me right, but I found the recipe.
什么处方
What recipe?
利培酮 氟哌啶醇 锂片
Risperdal, Haldol, Lithium.
都是抗精神病药物
Antipsychotics.
你在偷抗精神病药物
You're stealing antipsychotics.
为什么
Why?
因为我无法... 要是那些被记录到我的病例
Because I can't-- those go on my chart,
被州协会看到了
the state association sees that,
我就不能在医院工作了
I can't work in a hospital.
我需要那些药
I need my pills.
因为乔依 她需要真正的我
Because Joy, she needs the real me.
神志正常的我
The right me.
上天作证 我们每个人都不止一面
And the good Lord knows, there's more to all of us,
不是每一面都是好的
and not all of it's good
但我在努力
but I am trying...
为了乔依
for Joy.
乔依是你的女儿吗
Joy is your daughter?
我在她这个年纪时 就失去了我妈
I lost my own mom when I was about her age,
所以我知道
so I know--
她会过得多艰难 如果我无法...
I know how hard it would be for her if I couldn't...
用量是多少
What are the doses?
-什么 -利培酮 氟哌啶醇 锂
- What? - Risperdal, Haldol, Lithium.
要多少
How much?
40, 20, 10.
利培... 我得做点小调整
Risper--I'll have to make a couple of small adjustments.
我们会用样品和没标签的 但是...
We'll use samples and off-labels, but...
你会得到你需要的药
you'll get what you need.
那些规定
The rules.
只要你在这间医院工作
As long as you're working at this hospital,
我就能帮你打掩护
I can cover you.
但你为什么...
But...why are you...
如果更多人服用锂片 而不是奥施康定
If more people took Lithium and not Oxy,
这世界就会美好多了
this would be a much better world.
但如果你觉得要发作了
But if you feel an episode coming on,
打电♥话♥给我
call me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是在哪找到的
Where'd you find it?
我以为我把门卡落在家里了
I thought I left my key at home.
在你桌子后面
Behind your desk.
掉地上了
It fell.
这个 还有你的钥匙
Okay, and this and, uh, your keys.
你把老贝茜给取回来了
So you got Old Bessie back?
对
I did.
还拿了药
And some medicine?
没错
Yes.
那我们要走了
So we're leaving?
你和我 我们是探索者
We're searchers, you and me.
我的爸爸 你的外公 那位好老头
My dad, your grandpa - that good old guy,
现在造就不出那样的人了 宝贝
they don't make men like that, little love -- not anymore.
现在只有鸟人和虚伪的人
Now they just make dirty birds and paper fakes.
很遗憾 没有英雄 也没有真男人
No heroes, no real men, sorry to say.
但我爸爸是真男人 他会和我说
But my dad was one of them, and he would say to me,
"安妮 美国是由两种人造就的...
"Annie, there are two kinds of people that made America--
探索者和安定者"
searchers and settlers."
他是个探索者 我爸爸 你的外公
He was a searcher, Dad, your grandpa.
他永不会安定下来
He settled for nothing, that one.
而我的妈妈 她是安定者
And my mom, she was a settler.
你把她放到哪 她都会把家安下来
You set her down anywhere and she would make a home.
她会把家弄得很完美
She would make it perfect,
而且她会不停地继续让它更完美 直到...
and she would keep making it perfect until...
直到所有人都服了
Till it said uncle, you know?
而我嘛...
And me, well...
我属于奇怪的兼而有之的
I'm kind of a funny old oogy mess of both.
有时候全都搅合在一起 但都是好心
All mixed up sometimes, but good things besides
而且时刻都把你的利益放在第一位 乔依
and always, always your best interests at heart, Joy.
我是个想要安定下来的探索者
See, I'm a searcher who just wants to settle.
非常想安定
Wants it bad.
我只是好像找不到合适的地方
I just can't seem to find a place to alight.
找不到那个欢笑之地
Can't seem to find that Laughing Place
能不辜负你的期望
that'll live up to you...
你是最完美的
my perfection.
我不是说这里就是了 但我意思是
I'm not saying this is it, but I am saying
你应该有个机会去看看 安定一下
you deserve a chance to see -- to settle a little,
在这个世界上给自己找个栖身之所
make a place in the world.
也许...
Maybe...
只要我们在一起 哪里都可以是我们的欢笑之地
anywhere could be the Laughing Place if we're there together.
包括这里
Even here.
也许
Maybe.
为什么给我钱
What's this for?
你已经被闷了太久了
You've been cooped up long enough.
你去给自己买♥♥点图画纸吧
Why don't you go get yourself some drawing paper?
我自己去吗
By myself?
要不你怎么给我们勾勒出更美好的世界呢
How else are you gonna draw us up a better world?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表